Critics Review - Mod Note Pg. 67.

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

MJHT MEMBERS,

This Reviews corner is made keeping in mind the requests and suggestions that we've been recieving from members from last one month. Please post any criticism you may have regarding MJHT here. If you do not like to read criticism then please do not read this thread as there is a possibility that some posts may offend you.

Make sure while posting you abide by IF COC rules.

MJHT Dev Team

Edited by -Mystery- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Gagan for this.

Guys
This Thread would be Monitored by the DT. So any queries/Issue's, Please PM Gagan, DB or Me.

Thanks n Regards
MJHT Dev Team
Edited by -Preeti- - 14 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Excellent Gagan!!......frankly speaking this is the first topic made by a mod in this forum that i like...

will edit this post with the criticism......

thanks..
aish_punk thumbnail
thnx 4 this Gagan di!

I have a LOT to say..but not in the mood right now..
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I wanted to know only 1 thing from Creatives!!!

Are Samrat and Gunjan going to declare their love for each other or is it just one word FRIENDS ?? that we are going to hear throughout the series ??

psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
reserved.

finally!!! a thread for people who are unhappy with certain things is created.i hope we dont have to start arguments with anyone here.those who like the show can have separate threads for posting.we respect their POVs and wont post there.similarly i expect a minimum amount of respect for our POVs as well.thanks gagan for this thread
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Gagan, thank you so much for this thread. it was much needed. So now those who are likely to get offended need not read this thread. Thanks so much gagan
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gagan you ROCK! Finally ONE useful thread on MJHT Forum :)
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the thread gagan... this is needed here

as always, i'm disturbed with sajan track, although i'm loving the hope that sam n gunjan will b back 2 their original characters b4 confession

but cant bear the drag any more... frndship saaga is going beyond limits

sometyms i feel in this way "i wish they have never fallen in love "

gunjan's realization of her love that early n samrat's realization n confession this late is not worth watching for me
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay, I've one criticism.... In the official write-up of the story on indya.com, this was written:

For Nupur it is a journey that imposes a reality check on the way she views life. A shattering of the bubbly and vivacious faade that aims to keep every one happy... for Nupur it is meeting Mayank, which truly is the fusion of fire and ice... of the need for balance in one's life. For nupur it is about learning to love the man she abhors.

My question is that what happened to this? I really expected some kind of 'reality check' track to be carried out for Nupur because that girl is too naive, and has some dramatic ideas of love which aren't really realistic. And I expected no-one but Mayank to guide her. This is the reason why the beach-scene where Mayank takes Nupur to the beach after Nupur gets sad is one of my FAVORITE scenes in the show because it showed that at the most basic & prime level, Mayank connects to Nupur in a way that no other person or guy can, I also love this scene because it also shows another more vulnerable side to Nupur. It shows a sad Nupur. And I like that, because it makes Nupur a more real and complex character for me atleast. Even the most optimistic of people experience setbacks and agonize.

So my request is please give us a proper track for Nupur where you guys show her maturing up a little bit. She can still be the same chulbuli, vivacious Nupur, but just give some depth and growth to her character. Besides we have not had a Nupur-centric track in this show for agessss. By Nupur-centric, I mean basically exploration of Nupur as a character as how the creatives explored both Gunjan and Mayank. So I would really like that. I hope this request is taken into consideration.
Edited by meteora_smt - 14 years ago