CONDITIONAL & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE-2..RA- One Shot..

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys i'am back...I have written one more short story based on the concept conditional & unconditional love.. hope u like it.....

"CONDITIONAL & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE- 2 "

Main Characters:

Sujal – Rajeev  Khandelwal

Kashish – Aamna Shariff 

Alisha- Urvashi

The story starts with a young handsome guy entering the college premises in his car.. he gets down his car & as soon as he enters girls surround him.. but the guy just avoids the girl's starts   walking away.. all the girls are just waiting for him to look at them once.. girls go crazy when he looks at them.. the guy just starts flirting with a girl.. when the guy is busy flirting somebody calls him…..
somebody :- sujallllllllllllllllllll………….. { she screams }
sujal shifts his gaze towards the side from where the voice is coming…. The girl whom sujal was flirting with gets angry & leaves the place……
He has a irritated look on his face & he says :- what is it kashish……..
Then we see kashish walking up to him.. she has a high tied pony , she wears braces & specks { like that off gauri in kutumb }.. kashish is a very clumsy type of a girl.. she keeps tripping & falling frequently.. she always creates problem or rather gets stuck in problems…. Sujal & kashish are childhood friends.. they have always been together though sujal is a cool dude & extrovert ,   kashish is calm & a introvert but then both are the best of friends nothing could come in between their friendship..
Kashish comes to sujal…while coming she keeps loosing her balance & tripping…
Sujal :- kashish careful .. { he tells her when he sees her falling }
Kashish :- it's ok sujal.... I'am used to this…{ she smiles }
Sujal :- ok then let me go.. { he starts walking }
Kashish :- sujal what's wrong with you ??
Sujal { turns towards kashish then says } :- what's wrong with me.. what's wrong with you.. you always come when I'am flirting with girls & you waste all my time because those girls do not come to me when your around.. why don't you leave me alone.. go away..
Kashish { just sees him   smiles }
Sujal :- kashish now what does this smile mean..{he gets agitated }
Kashish just makes a puppy face catches are ear & very cutely says :- sorry…..
Sujal just looks at her &   couldn't help smiling back at her & he say's :- I'am sorry too.. I was very rude..
Kashish smiles & then sujal , kashish   share a friendly hug..
Kashish :- now let's go.. we are getting late for the class..
sujal & kashish head to their class… this was sujal & kashish's way of life everyday.. people in the college {the girl's } would always get jealous of the rapport which kashish shared with sujal.. the girl's always tried to separate sujal & kashish by creating differences between them.. this year was the last year of their college they are doing their M.B.A.. sujal's family & kashish's family know each other for a long time they   have been business partners.. and that is why sujal & kashish know each other from childhood & have been friend's..
kashish likes sujal but then sujal does not know about kashish's feelings…
In the college a new student comes.. her name is Alisha.. she has a liking for sujal she wants to break sujal & kashish friendship.. sujal & alishsa start dating each other..
one fine day towards the end of their college sujal & kashish are talking when sujal tells kashish...

Sujal:- kashish I have hidden something from u ??  today I want to tell you..
kashish { wondering says}:- what is it sujal ??
sujal :- kashish today I'am going to propose my love { kashish smiles thinking he will tell her name & sujal continues} my love , alisha..…I hope she accepts…he even shows her a ring which he has brought for alisha…
kashish gets a shock… she controls her tears & sujal says :- ur happy na ??
kashish just nods..
sujal :- ok anyway I'll just go find her & if u find please send her to me.. I'am too excited & wish me luck..
kashish just wishes sujal & then she goes to a bench & starts crying.. now kashish sees alisha with some group of people....kashish decides to go to alisha & tell her that sujal is searching for her…kashish goes towards them & hears   them talking… but they don't see kashish..
alisha :- GOD now I'am tired of this.. I can't date sujal anymore .. he is so boring.. I have tried all my efforts to break his & kashish's friendship but it always fails…
one of them speaks out :- common alisha you can't do this.. we want sujal & kashish's friendship to break...
somebody else speaks up :- & if sujal comes to know alisha is here just to break his & kashish's friendship & it was all a dare given to alisha then he will kill us..
alisha :- hey chill guys.. leave it to me you guys don't worry .. he will never know that.. & now I'll break their friendship very soon I promise you that..
another guy says :- both are very proud of their relationship & friendship I want to see what happens when they get separated..now we will see how they don't get separated ..
alisha :- now you guys just wait & watch…
all share a laugh & kashish who has heard the whole conversation is in a state of total shock… she does not know what to do.. she is thinking about sujal & is worried about him as she feels he will be broken if he comes to know about the truth… kashish just leaves the place & rushes to find   sujal to tell him the truth..
kashish sees sujal & starts walking towards him but then kashish also sees that sujal is with alisha & is about to put the ring on her finger….. kashish just goes towards sujal or rather runs towards sujal & she snatches the ring from sujal's hand & throws it.. sujal is left shocked..
sujal :- kashish what is all this ?? {sujal was getting angry }
kashish :- sujal alisha does not deserve this.. she is playing around with you sujal…
alisha starts crying fakely & says :- sujal see I told you kashish loves you & she would never let us unite…
kashish :- sujal please listen to me….alisha is not trustworthy.. please sujal…
Sujal :- enough kashish that's enough. you know what alisha was saying  just   now alisha was telling me that may be you like me.. but then I   told her you & me are just best friend's   & nothing else but she still cares for you.. & she feels I'll be happier with you.. but then look at you.. you know what kashish today I break all relations which we share.. I was always bound to be with you because of our family relations.. I was always there with you but today you are trying to take my love away from me.. I will not tolerate this kashish.. from today you are a nobody to me.. you are non-existent to me…
Kashish is astonished :- sujal but…
Sujal just slaps kashish & then walks away with alisha.. alisha while going just looks back at kashish & gives her a triumph look to kashish & smiles wickedly.    
Kashish just keeps standing there & is in a shattered state.. after this day sujal ,kashish always avoid each other.. their relationship began to face the   hard ships of life.. sujal wanted to go to kashish & apologize for what all he had told her but then sujal's ego was not letting him he was of the opinion that it as all kashish's fault so she has to come to him & apologize first…
Sujal ,kashish completed their   M.B.A .. sujal started taking part in the business activities even kashish starts taking part in business but she finds   it difficult to work with sujal.. sujal goes out of city to attend a meeting at this point of time   kashish leaves to London to handle   their business in London.. sujal is not aware of this…….
Sujal comes back & knows that kashish is not there…. Sujal feels may be what kashish has done is right.. sujal then keeps himself busy with his life & business.. but not a day passes by when he does not feel kashish's absense.. the same was the case with kashish sujal was always on her mind in her thoughts..
Sujal still likes alisha   but he is unable to understand why kashish is always in his thoughts. it   has been 8 months since kashish went to London..
Sujal goes to propose alisha for marriage but then sujal is shocked to see alisha going around with some other guy.. sujal confronts alisha & alisha tells him the whole truth that she was given a dare to separate & break   his & kashish's friendship in which she succeeded in.. sujal is in a state    of shock he   goes to his home & thinks :- so this means kashish was right.. it was all my fault.. I mistook her.. sujal just bangs his hand in the mirror with full of anger....   
Days start passing by.. sujal's care for kashish starts growing day by day…he even starts loving her.. then one fine day kashish comes back.. kashish does not wear the spects & braces anymore & she has left her hair open.. sujal is very happy to see her.. but then kashish still keeps avoiding him.. sujal wants to talk to kashish & apologize.. but then kashish does not let him too…
One day sujal , kashish go to Panchmeshwar for a meeting.. while coming back they halt at a hotel..
In the hotel there is only one room available so they decide to take it….
In the room kashish just stands by the window & starts looking out at the sky.. sujal comes to her.. kashish sees that sujal is there & she starts to
walk off from there…. Sujal does not let her go & catches kashish's hand….
Kashish :- sujal what is this leave my hand……
Sujal :- no I won't.. { smiles }
Kashish :- { shouts } :- I said leave my hand….
Sujal :- no kashish please listen to me once I'am sorry for what all I have done.. I really am sorry….
Kashish :- sujal why are you apologizing to person who has no connection with you.. I'am a nobody to you sujal.. a nobody.. { tears start flowing down her eyes }
Kashish starts walking away when sujal again holds her hand & says :- kash please u mean everything to me my best friend & then he says my life my love…{he  pauses &  then  continues} yes kashish I love you.. I don't know from when but I seriously do I can't live without you.. I know even you love me…
Kashish :- no I don't….
Sujal :- kashish damn can't   you understand…..your my love….I love you.. {his eyes are full of love & anger }
Kashish just pushes him away & goes.. while sujal leaves the room in  frustration… then the next day neither sujal nor kashish talk to each other about the previous night's happenings… they come back & again start avoiding each other…
In the mean time of all these happenings sujal's family & kashish's family decide to get sujal & kashish married..
As time passes by sujal aur kashish start working with each other without avoiding each other.. they have some romantic encounters here & there but still kashish is in a dilemma whether to accept her love towards sujal or not..
They get married.. after the marriage kashish is in sujal's room sujal walks   in he sees kashish standing in the balcony.. he goes to her..
Sujal :- { slowly calls out her name } kashish…..
Kashish just looks at him once and then again looks back at the sky..
Sujal :- kashish I know you   are not happy in this marriage.. I promise you kashish you'll never have any problem from my side.. we can always be friend's..
Sujal just extends his hand   kashish thinks for a while brings her hand & then they shake hands….
Days start passing by.. now kashish & sujal are happy in their life.. kashish feels very secure with sujal… but then kashish hasn't yet confessed her love to sujal.. sujal wants kashish to confess her love & is thinking   the ways how she will confess..
Sujal & kashish go to a party.. in the party a girl comes & asks sujal for dance.. sujal agrees… kashish is very angry with sujal as he did not ask her even for once.. sujal & girl start dancing & kashish starts getting jealous.. kashish starts burning with anger  &  jealousy  she then decides to dance with somebody else & starts looking for a partner.... at that time one guy who was a bit drunk comes to her & asks her for dance.. kashish initially wants to refuse but then she sees that sujal is seeing her so to make sujal jealous she decides to go and dance..
Kashish & the guy go to the dance floor & start dancing.. & this time sujal was getting angry seeing  kashish   his kashish in somebody else's arms…… the guy whom kashish was dancing with starts misbehaving with her.. kashish has tears in her eyes & she is trying to free herself from the person's grip but the person isn't leaving her.. sujal sees this goes to the person & bangs him black & blue.. after banging the person sujal tries to look for kashish but she is not to be found in the party…sujal then thinks that kashish might have gone home.. so  he  leaves  for  home……he goes home enters his room & is relieved to see kashish sitting on the bed & crying.. sujal goes to her & sits in front of her….
Sujal :- kash……
Kashish just looks up at him..
Sujal :- why did you have to dance with that guy.. don't you have brains.. { he say's harshly }
Kashish :- { getting angry } if you have brains then why did you dance with that girl.. you din't even ask me for a dance..
Sujal :- kashish what's your problem ?? I'll dance with whom ever I want.. { he says this with purpose as he wanted kashish to confess her love }
Kashish { anger raised to the maximum extent   she went close to him caught his collar &   said } :- don't you dare look at other women you are my husband  damn it   you are my love….. can't  you  understand….. {she says  still  catching  his  collar}
Sujal { smiles } :- what did you just say…
Kashish looks at him & realizes what she has told  ,  she  leaves  his  collar  at  once & she lowers   her gaze .. sujal places his hand on her chin &   lifts her   head up so that she can see him..
Sujal :-I love you kashish….. I  wanted  to  hear  these  words  from  you  since  a  long  time… I  really  love  you… you  mean  the  entire  world  to  me…
Kashish just sees him & goes into his arms..
after sometime sujal separates her from him & say's :- kash I have been waiting for a long time to hear those magical   words from your mouth.. please tell me you love me..
kashish just looks at him & nods her head in a no shyly .. sujal pleads her again.. then kashish goes close to his ear & whispers in his ear :- I love you…. sujal smiles.. Sujal & kashish hug again……& they started a new life together..
now their love could not be broken.. their love started growing day by day.. there were instances when both disagreed on certain matters but at the end of the day neither sujal nor kashish would win it would be there love which finally won… there love became unconditional which had no place for   any kind of condition…
and they lived happily ever after….

Eagerly awaiting your comments...

Surya...😊

Edited by sun_423 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow....thats a cute one. I luved Sujal-Kashish's frndship n later on their luv. Though there has been misunderstandings the best thing was their feelings for each other was intact....no matter wat.

It was a beautiful shot. Luved it very much.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very nice story dear.....................short but sweet.......................
mar- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woooow grt shot really good
write more
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So Sweet Awesome Thank You For Pm Dear ...
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome story suri loved it
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice story !
Keep writing such one-shots...! They are really cute !!

Luv,
Vandu
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Nice story !

Keep writing such one-shots...! They are really cute !!

Luv,
Vandu

thank you vandu..i'll surely write more one shot ff's...😊
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

awesome story suri loved it

thanku so much jyothi....glad you liked it....😊
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

So Sweet Awesome Thank You For Pm Dear ...

thanks dear...😊