Off topic: Big B gets 126 crore for Bigg Boss!

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Big B has been offered big money for Bigg Boss, if reports are to be believed. The 'Shahenshah' of Bollywood will take Amitabh Bachchanhome Rs 1.5 crore per episode. He is being paid nearly twice of what he got for Kaun Banega Crorepati.

This would be Big B's great small-screen comeback after Kaun Banega Crorepati.

Amitabh has left behind 'Paanchvi Pass' Shah Rukh Khan who was reportedly paid Rs 1 crore per episode and Akshay Kumar whjo is believed to be charging a similar sum per episode for Khatron Ke Khiladi.

Despite hiking his fee from Rs 80 lakh per episode in Season 1 of Dus Ka Dum to Rs 1 crore in Season 2 of the show, Salman Khan also falls way short of the Bachchan mark.

source: hindustan times

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Huh! what a criminal waste of money..Wonder why people need so much money😕

Anyway thats beside the point😃 The Bacchan family should start a money minting business😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i thnk colors has decided to giv all their money to AB.. dats y they are not able to get good celebs for the show..bcos they r not able to pay them good amount. 😆
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Huh! what a criminal waste of money..Wonder why people need so much money😕

Anyway thats beside the point😃 The Bacchan family should start a money minting business😆

I know!! Why did they have to bring him in?? Ughh!! 😡 😡 This show sells itself. They don't need a big name associated with it. I have a bad feeling that this season is going to be utter crap. 😭 

Originally posted by: Usman_m

i thnk colors has decided to giv all their money to AB.. dats y they are not able to get good celebs for the show..bcos they r not able to pay them good amount. 😆

I think Colors is making a colossal mistake and I'm sure you're right. They wanna earn money via SMS too now coz they're asking us to sms us the name of the celeb we wanna see on BB. 
Angelic_J thumbnail

This is utter CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY😡 These producers can give one person so much money per episode yet not do anything for the poorest of India🤢 If they take even 1% of what they offer Big B they can probably run a school for the homeless kids and give them a FUTURE.

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

This is utter CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY😡 These producers can give one person so much money per episode yet not do anything for the poorest of India🤢 If they take even 1% of what they offer Big B they can probably run a school for the homeless kids and give them a FUTURE.

Couldnt agree with you more!! Producers to paise dene se rahe..BigB abhi 70+ ka ho gaya, Ash aur Abhi accha khaasa kama lete hain...so what is he going to do with all that money..Take it with him when he dies? Even if he donates 0.5% of that money, he would do a big favor on India...Cant believe recession ke time mein itna paisa kahan se aata hai!!
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont see such an opposition from all of you when Shahrukh Khan charges a wopping 8cr + per movie or when Aamir Khan charges a wopping 7+cr and a percent of profit. About paying others endamol is an international company, they pay exorbittent amounts to get celebs accross the world. Also one should understand that endamol is making the program for profit they are not into social service, so forget about them giving money for poor even if they would have hired someone at a lower cost, they wouldnt be donating the extra money for social causes.
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well even i heard about it and ia gree with kaushik here .......
they r paying him cuz the ycan ....amitabh is doing teh show cuz he is gettin ga gud pay ..........so why shud we bother ......
i juss hope amitabh does well ...but i highly doubt tht he wil b able to create tht required spice in teh show.
i juss hope it wont b like .....oonchi dukaan fike pakwaan types  👎🏼
Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
madhy thumbnail
i liked Arshad more in BB-1 which rocked..y da hell they wanted Big B on da show..woh bhi itna bada amount dhekar...awww 4get about they helping for poor people..they jus hav a big mouth about talking poor people...but they themselves never help them..omggg they all celebs r so rich yet greedy for money..cant belive this..
MithiBani thumbnail

Paying an actor for a movie is based on the actor's saleability. The movie sells coz a certain SRK or Amir or Big B is associated with it. Here, endemol has a best-selling show. The product sells without adding big names to it. Then why do this faltu kharcha of bringing Big B in? Why not spend it in bringing interesting celebs in? Big B doesn't give sh!t about Big Boss. All that talk about watching it for the last two years is just a plain lie. I don't think anyone will start watching this show just coz he is hosting it. The show has dedicated fans and will watch it irrespective of who gets the fat pay cheque.

Edited by MithiBani - 14 years ago