Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Bigg Boss wanted me for TRPs

By: Bipin Kumar Singh   Date:  2009-09-21   Place: Mumbai

Pramod Muthalik tells Bipin Kumar Singh why he rejected the Rs 20-lakh offer

Is it true that the organisers of Bigg Boss have approached you?
I received a call from the show's organisers a month back requesting me to participate in its third season.

How many calls did you receive?
They approached me four times. I asked them to contact my associates in Bangalore who they met.

Sorry, Boss! Ram Sene chief Pramod Muthalik became infamous after his followers beat up women for visiting pubs in Mangalore.

Why do you fear participation?
I don't need to show my strength by participating in such a show.

How much money were you offered?
They said that the show's winner will get Rs 1 crore as prize money and if I were to be eliminated mid-way, I'd get Rs 15-20 lakh.

Why did you say no?
Since this has nothing to do with my ideology, I rejected it.

Do you feel that this is a conspiracy against you?
Yes, this is a conspiracy to involve a brahmachari like me in a controversy by making me participate in the freak show inside the house. It's all for TRPs.

The Other Side
A representative of Colors, the channel that will telecast Bigg Boss 3, said, "No comments," when asked about Muthalik's participation.

Other probables

Rumours that Jackie Shroff, Manyata Dutt, Manoj Bajpai too will be a part of Bigg Boss 3  have been doing the rounds. Yoga guru Baba Ramdev was  also approached, but he rejected the offer.

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thx mithi .....i guess its high time they open teh Big boss forum .....till when we will discus big boss on udhaar ka forums ....😆 and regarding this muthalik , we know wat sort of ideology this fake and ridiculous man hold .....he is sucha ******* i m glad he is not there ..........
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

thx mithi .....i guess its high time they open teh Big boss forum .....till when we will discus big boss on udhaar ka forums ....😆 and regarding this muthalik , we know wat sort of ideology this fake and ridiculous man hold .....he is sucha ******* i m glad he is not there ..........

i second that.
111192 thumbnail

Narayani Shastri snubbs big boss3

Even as speculation over probable inmates of Bigg Boss 3 continues, one is getting to read tales of celebs who've turned down the offer. After Baba Ramdev, it's TV actress Narayani Shastri who is said to have snubbed Bigg Boss.

When contacted, Narayani Shastri simply refused to comment. However, a source close to the actress informs, "It's true that Narayani was offered Bigg Boss 3 but she turned down the offer because she wasn't comfortable doing such a show."

In the last few years, Shastri has been in the news for personal reasons .She broke off with actor boyfriend Gaurav Chopra and is now seeing film producer Rahul Aggrawal. In March 2009, she marked her return to fiction with Real TV's Namak Haraam but the channel has now stopped its operations.

In the current scenario, Shastri makes for an apt Bigg Boss inmate. While Shastri may have snubbed Bigg Boss, you never know she might have a change in heart. So, we'll keep our fingers crossed.

😔

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Raj Thackeray ko le aao abhi😆
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bugger

LOL Bugs!! So true!! I think we should PM the admins to start the forum. We can discuss all speculations related to BB there. 😃
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree mithi .....i will try to pas teh message to mods to open tht forum cuz ..daily there r sum ot thr other news bout the show which we will luv to discuss
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok.. jab forum open ho jaye... tell me also..
111192 thumbnail
read kamal khan of desh drohi fame is one of the inmates in big boss.................ekkkkkkkkksssssssss👎🏼
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dont tell me..........yaar, dunya mein famous celebs khatem ho gaye hain kya