Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Its ohk Ankita........Take ur time............Will wait for U......cont. sooon.....n ALL THE BEST ........i know u will certainly do ur best.........
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just caught up with the ff, sooo good! cant wait to see aryans reaction! continue soon!
karans_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
cute part dear....
amazing work.....
loved it.....
update sooooooooon....😊
Armi-Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I m going to update very soon Guys..
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Will be waiting for it Sweetu❤️
Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
will be waitn for it anku...!!
Armi-Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Frnds,.,,
I m Back once again...
Thank u all for understanding my Problem...

Anways today i m going to dedicate this part to my special Frnds,.
Raj Bhiaya (though he didn't read it but i know ek na ek din to jarur padheinge..lolz) , Priya Di, Radz, Niha,Mian Di, Hima Di, Swamii, Nidha Di....u all r my Sweethearts,...love u all like anything,....

So Guys..enjoy the special part....

Recap :

Aryan cut the call. He was very angry. Riddhima.his Riddhima lied to him. He had just now saw her going wih a man and she is telling that she is in Armaan's house, he kept following that car. Finally that car stopped infront of a biggg house. Aryan too stopped his car there and saw Riddhima entering the house with that man. Aryan came out from his car and went inside. He was shocked to see the scene before him.

Part 35

Armaan was in his car going home. He was lost in Riddhima's thoughts. He smiled imagining her angelic face. Then he suddenly stopped the car seeing Riddhima sitting on the bence and waving him. He quickly came out from his car and went towards the banch where he saw Riddhima sitting. He sat beside her and was about to touch her when she vanished. He smiled and remembered the incident of a week before..

~~~~FlashBack~~~~

Armaan and Riddhima were sitting in  the cafe where they generally used to meet each other. Riddhima tellig something to Armaan and Armaan witha dreamy expression on his face was listening to her carefully.

Riddhima (laughing) - Aur uss time Bhaiya ka face dekhne layak tha...hahahhahahhaha..wo itna embaarassed ho gaye the ki kya bataoon...

Then Riddhima noticed Armaan staring at her with a dreamy look. She blushed. Her cheeks turned red and she bowed her face. Armaan by placing his finger under her chin, lifted her face and made her look into his eyes. And he kissed her forehead. Riddhima closed her eyes for a while and then opened her eyes to see Armaan gazing her with his million dollar smile. She again blushed..

Armaan - Riddhima tum jab aise sharmati ho na to bahut bahut bahut bahut (passionately) bahut bahut bahut khubsurat lagti ho...

Riddhima lowered her eyes she wasn't able to meet his intense gaze. Armaan smiled seing her expressions. She was just like a angel, HIS angel..ONLY and ONLY HIS ANGEL. Then Suddenly Raj from no where came there....

Raj - Arey Riddhima tum yahan????

Riddhima - Haan wo main.......waise tum yahan kya kar rahe ho??

Raj - Coffee pine aaya hoo

Riddhima - Same here..

Raj - To kya main yahan baith sakta hoon.??

Riddhima - Ofcourse...

Armaan was getting angry. He didn't liked Raj a bit. and the way Ridzi waa talking to Rajw as making him more furious. He slammed his hand on the table, got up and leaved.

Raj - Ye Armaan ko kya hua??

Riddhima - Main abhi aayi...

Riddhima too got up and followed Armaan...

Riddhima - Armaan..(calling him)

But Armaan was not stopping. Riddhima had to run to catch him.But Unfortunately or Fortunately Riddhima fell down.

Riddhima - Aaaahhh...

Armaan quickly turned and seeing Riddhima on the ground holding her leg and tears coming out from her eyes. Armaan rushed towards her.

Armaan (grabbing her leg) - Riddhima kya hua??

Riddhima - Aaahhh....Armaan pls. don't touch it..aaahhh..

Armaan - Wait...

Armaan slowly rubbed the place which was injured. and after sometime Riddhima was feeling better.

Armaan - Ab kaisa lag raha hai??

Riddhima - Much Better

Armaan (wiping her tears) - Kisne kaha tha tumhe aise bina dekhe chalne ko??? dekho lag gayi na chot..

Riddhima (making a pouting face) - Sab tumhare wajah se hua na tum wahan se aise aate na main tumhare piche bhagti na aisa kuch hota..

Armaan (with a guilty look) - I m Sorry..meri wajah se tumhe..

Riddhima didn't let him complete and she hugged him tightly...

Riddhima (Hugging him) - Tumhe sorry kehne ki jarurat nahi hai....but tum wahan se aise kyon chale aaye??

Armaan (unhugging her) - Wo main...wo...

Riddhima (with questioning eyes) - WO main kya???

Armaan (Cupping her face) - Riddhima main tumhe kisi aur ke saath nahi dekh sakta.. Mujhe bahut gussa aata hai jab tum kisi ladke se aise baat karti ho..mujhe bilkul bhi nahi pasand... Mera Dil toot jata hai Riddhima..ain tumhe apni jaan se bhi jyada pyaar karta hoon..aur jab main tumhe kisi aur ke saath dekhta hoon to lagta hai ki meri jaan mujhse jaa rahi hai..aisa lagta hai ki main marne wala hoon..

Riddhima quickly placed her hands on his mouth indicating him not to continue. Armaan holds her hand and kissed it.

Armaan - Main janta hoon tumhe mera aisa behave karna nahi pasand hai..but main kya karoon main tumko le kar bahut possessive hoon. I m Sorry Riddhima...

Saying so he stood up and started leaving when he heard Riddhima saying "Tumne to bol diya jo tumhare dil mein hai.. but mujhse ye nahi poocha ki mere dil mein kya hai?? main kya kahna chahti hoon ye to tumne suna hi nahi.."

Armaan stopped but didn't turned. Riddhima came towards him and holds his hand by her both hands. Armaan looked towards her but Riddhima wasn't looking at him. She was looking at his hands.

Riddhima - Armaan tumhe yaad hai tumne mujhse Delhi mein poocha tha ki maine tumse dosti kyon ki jab ki tum bhi unhi type ke ladkoon mein se ho jo flirt karte hain....

She looked towards him but he wasn't looking at her. Then slowly she started walking with him with her hands in his.

Riddhima - Jante ho Armaan jis din maine tumhe pehli baar dekha tha..uss din mujhe laga ki tum ek bahut hi arrogant, proudy, haughty nature ke ho. tumhare liye ladkiyaan bas napkin ki tarah hain. just use and throw..

Armaan (shocked) - Riddhima par main..

Riddhima - Let me complete first Armaan...Haan to mujhe lagta tha ki tum bilkul bhi ache ladke nahi ho. Main tumhe dekhna bhi pasand nahi karti thi...but u know what Armaan mera dil humesha tumhare saath rehna chahta tha.. jis tarah tum mujhse fight karte the, mujhe pareshan karte the..mujhe hansaya karte the wo mujhe bahut acha lagta tha.. Phir dhere dhere maine tumhare real character ko pehchana..main real Armaan Mallik ko pehchana.. aur mujhe tumse pyaar ho gaya...pehle mujhse lagta tha ki tum mere type ke nahi ho..i mean main tum jaise ladke ko deserve nahi karti.. but Armaan ab mujhe lagta hai ki tum mujh jaisi ladki jko deserve nahi karte..tumhe mujhse bhi achi ladki milni chahiye..and i m greatful ki tum mujhse pyaar karte ho.. but sach mein Armaan u deserves someone very special. jo tumhe utna hi pyaar de sake jo tumne mujhe diya hai..But main bahut selfish hoon. (Holding his arms) Main chahti hoon ki tum humesha aise hi mere saath raho...

Armaan (proudly) - I promise.....aur haan mujhe tumse better ladki nahi chahiye..mujhe shirf aur shirf meri pyaari si buddhu si basket chahiye..

Riddhima smiled between her tears..Armaan wiped them off..

Armaan - Aur ye tum aise baat baat par roya mat karo..main kitni baar bataoon tumhe ki mujhe tumhare aanshoon se takleef hoti hai..

Riddhima - Armaan.....

Armaan - Haan bolo..

Riddhima (hugged him tightly) - Armaan main shirf aur shirf tumse pyaar karti hoon. Please mujhe kabhi chod ke mat jana. Main tumhare bina nahi jee paoongi. Please tum humesha aise hi mere saath rehna...

Armaan (hugged her back) - Humesha..bilkul aise hi...

Riddhima - Armaan mujhe tumhe ek bahut jaruri baat batani hai..

Armaan - Kya??

Riddhima - Yahi ki main shirf aur shirf tumse pyaar karti hoon. Tum hi mera pehla aur akhri pyaar ho. Main tumhare alava kisi aur ke baare mein soch bhi nahi sakti. Riddhima Shashank Gupta shirf aur shirf Armaan Mallik ki hai...

Hearing this Armaan was on the top of teh Sky. He hugged her tightly..Riddhima too hugged him back. Both were satisfied in each other's arms....

~~~~~FlashBack Ends...!~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan came out from his thought. He ruffled his hairs. He felt proud to be the Love  of Riddhima. She loved him sooooooooooooo much.. Armaan smiled and went back to his car..and started driving once again....

Here Shashank's house

Aryan went inside and was shocked to see the scene infront of his eyes. He saw Riddhima sitting on the floor with Shashank sitting on the Sofa. SHASHANK...Yes Shashank....Ohh Goddd...Riddhima with Shashank..she lied to me.. RIDDHIMA LIED TO ME...TO HIS BROTHER...HOW COULD SHE..AND FOR WHOM?? FOR THIS SHASHANK WHO LEFT THEM JUST FOR EARNING MONEY.

Aryan (Shouting) - RIDDHIMA!!!!

Riddhima turned to see and was scared and shocked seeing Aryan standing at the door with a very angry look. She got up and so did Shashank.

Here Armaan was driving but then suddenly a man came infront of his car and he had to stop the car with a jerk. He came out from his car to see whethet the man was injured or not but he was shocked seeing Dilip there...YES DILIP..DILIP MALLIK..HIS FATHER.. NO NO HIS SO CALLED FATHER...

Armaan - Aap???

Dilip was standing there holding his leg...

Dilip - Aahhhh.....

Armaan quickly went towards him and saw his leg bleeding. He Hold his shoulder and took him to his car.

Dilip - Armaan mujhe maaf kar de beta...

But Armaan didn't replied. He made him sit on the passengers seat and take him to the Hospital.

Hospital.

Doctor - Bas zara si chot hai..ek - do din mein thik ho jayega..

Armaan - Thank you Doctor.

Doctor - Its my duty young man.

Armaan went towards Dilip.

Armaan (without looking up) - Doctor ne kaha hai ki bas zara si chot hai jald hi thik ho jayega..

Dilip - Ye chot to thik ho jayega par wo chot jo maine tujhe diya hai kya wo thik hoga??? Beta mujhe maaf kar de..main apni galti par sharminda hoon..

Armaan - Bas kijiye..mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni hai..aur mat bulaiye beta mujhe...main aapka beta nahi hoon..

Dilip - Waah..itni aasaani se tune kah diya ki tu mera beta  nahi hai...tujhe kya meri zara si bhi fikr nahi hai..

Armaan - Nahi..

Dilip - Beta main apni galti ke liye sharminda hoon.pls mujhe maaf kar de..

Armaan - Aapko maaf karna mere bas mein nahi hai Mr. Dilip Mallik.

Saying so Armaan left the place...

Dilip (To Himself) - Tujhe mujhe maaf karna hi hoga....pyaar se to tu mana nahi...ab dekh main kya karta hoon....

To be Continued....

Sorry For the short part...I hope u all will like it...

Do Leave ur comments as it means a lot to me..

Thank u soooo much..

With Lots of Love

Ankita Raj.😊

sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great part dear
hope atleast abhi aryan ko riddhima ki baat samjhmein aaye aur sab kuch theek hojaye.
do continue soon
devilshangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey anku...Rocking part

it was mixed with everything surprise romantic all the emotion was together

now its gonna be more interesting.
Do continue soon
nd thx for the pm
Edited by devilshangel - 14 years ago
X..Niha..X thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey Anku di great part read your whole ff in one go . Loved it from the beginning till the end . This part was lovely Armaan taking Dilip to hospital and Aryan shouting at Ridz . Thanks for the dedication . Do pm me next time . Do cont sooon and thanks for the pm .

Edited by nihakapoor - 14 years ago