Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
@Krishy..Thanks a lot, dear..

Totally with you on hating the '3 ka shakti' scenes..They provide nothing but comic relief..On the other hand, the sisters are mostly sweet, sensible and real while interacting with each other..

Hahhahahahah @ what you say about detectives, var-sam reporting to pri, and the brothers' failure..Seconded.Thanks a lot for your lovely reply..

@hapinezz..Many many thanks..eh eh @ 'i wanna be damini'..she's one heck of a lucky woman, now aint she?πŸ˜‰

@Aaditti..My God, Aaditi.That was so kind of you.😳.thank you..

@ Shwets..Your wish about Da finding out Pri's truth and then keeping silent and observing his range? That would be terrific indeed..⭐️

Hhahahah @ being naughty..ahan! understandable considering prida's chemistry quotient..

Yeah, it was great catching you online too..it'd been so long..Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: anisha12

not to mention that fast suggested by goldies aunty to get rid of the bad omen and then standing  cutely behind Dams coz she was afraid of dracula,oh,she was just ,so majorly cute and the sister bonding,after such a long time all 3 of them having a meaningful soulful convo was so good to see.!!Wanted more and more of it,but then in came Dracula and ruined everything.!!πŸ˜†

🀣 Love how you say Dracula, Ani..That's platinum..⭐️

Sam was again good wasn't he,liked his drunken act,too good but what i didn't like was Avni again😭,i mean seriously ,forget Gujral mansion ,my  house,the floor , ceilings, everything has started leaking ,there is water everywhere,i can already see Kekta jee licking her lips for her next BT show.!! Stop the tears Avni.!! It annoys me.!! I dont understand,she tells herself to be strong but that does not match her facial expressions does it??,she needs to lighten up,she is always so sad and depressed and it depresses me to watch her like that.!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Kekta licking her lips?πŸ˜† And yes, Avni needs to cut the crying act and get real ,it's getting out of hands..I fear for your house, Gujral Mansion and the rest of the world....

The 3 brothers and their so called plan.OMG.!! I should have known that even Varun was faking when he said he never wanted to speak to Rosh again only to use her to get his foot into the door and take advantage of her paagalpan,now that is just sick,this is all G.K's plan ,he is the driving force & none of them have any say in it do they??G.K using all the girls,so not like him.!! Yes, he's being so low.. And the brothers' plan is crap, crap, crap..

G.k -Illa convo was so lame!! Now G.K has even taken the responsibility of being the Gujral maid??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† @ maid..He looked like such a 'lallu' when he entered that room with the tray..Where's the arrogant and cool Prithvi Saxena now? You can trust illas lack of judgement over here for the excessive amount of anti-biotics she was on .The whole scene was just πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.G.K is Dams bodyguard right??then what is he doing finding out info about Varun??And the sudden concern for Rosh,didn't Illa find that odd??   Oh well, whatever.!!Yes, that was pretty 'meh.. and mad'

I pretty much liked the episode otherwise and as your tilte suggests the brothers and the sisters and their respective scenes were the highlights for me.!!    Same here..
       Sarah your posts are just like a written update but hatke style.!! Just love it.!!

Thanks a lot, Ani..My intention isn't updating at all,  our wonderful updaters are doing their jobs to perfection and I don't mean to take away from them at all..😳This just started with one post which I made to discuss the episode and share my opinion and find out about others' , and now discussing it with y'all has become a habit and it's so much fun..Thanks again..

Thanks a lot for your 'awesomehilarious' reply..⭐️

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
@Leaves..Maybe I'm going to get madder, maybe I'll pass out, maybe I won't survive the goodness..Let tomorrow come, baby, just let it arrive..

Originally posted by: coolfire

Sarah, jaaneman! Even though today's episode had no PriDa scenes, which I live for (and I guess you do too) this was a fun read! Btw, I hated that they teased us with the "coming up" portion and never showed it :(

Maya, sweetheart..Tell me about it..Like you, I'm all for PriDa..They're the reason I live and breathe this show..Yes, they're always ruthless with the coming up parts..Knew they didn't intend to show it..Glad you enjoyed the post, and glad to see you here..Haven't seen you around much lately..

@1 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† that was just plain hilarious! I see a witty devil making an entrance! πŸ˜‰ Thank you, thank you..😳

@2 I know right, they always only discuss Rosh and Avni, I guess none of the younger brothers have the guts to ask "Aapke aur damini ke beech main kya khichadi pak rahi hai?" πŸ˜† Haha..Not at all..

@3 On that, don't you think that a Chief Security Officer bringing you medicine is a tad BIT out of the line? I know, I know.. I'm being logical in a TV series, but still yaar! They have maids, servants and even her 3 daughters to do that. And HOW would Prithvi know what meds to give and when... it was just absurd. Maybe bringing back her Angiography results might have been a better excuse, because he was there when the doctor ordered them, and I guess he could have taken care of it despite family members being around. And it involves an errand outside of the house too, so his helping hand makes sense. But this excuse was just plain pathetic on the creatives part, IMO. Totally with you on this..Pathetic indeed..And It was out of character for Prithvi too to serve as a maid, like Ani called him..πŸ˜†Honestly, he looked so out of place and silly holding that tray, an idiot..

@4 Poor Prithvi, yes. But lots of wounds for Damini to tend to! (not saying that I want him to get hurt badly, but, again the logical side of me is taking over) which means tons of "Damini taking care of Prithvi dear" scenes! Man, the creatives are balancing all the "falling and damsel in distress" acts big time!
Eh eh..Yes, this was always going to be a blessing in disguise, hon!!πŸ˜‰

Thanks for your awesome reply, Maya..See you tomorrow..😊Let's see what condition we're in after the episode..

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@who i used2b its d fact.....n evry time i read(minimum2ce) ur post m lk 😍......

@ Aaditti, no idea..never went to sbs FB wall..

Originally posted by: priya73

[QUOTE=Who-I-Used-2-Be

-One can smile and smile and still be a villain---Is it not ??? Why not!

GK--that angelic face and villain act---awesome awesome. Felt really sorry for Ila.  Got rid of Inder and what has she got in return???

What! are you honestly honestly comparing Pri to the-one-who-must-not-be-named? Never expected this of you, Priya..

Sarah----Thats sooo unfair on the fishes..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bad of me, sowie, fish..
πŸ˜†
- he will surely one day burst out---- Bhaiyya  kya saara kaam hamehii  karna padega kya ??? Woh Damini Gujaral bhi hai na ???
waise to aapka rasta saaf hai  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Would love that coming from Sam..

Cant believe she's the same girl who'd go ''Mamma mamma '' everytime after a fight with our Prithvi.

That was her attracted-to-but-hating-him-at-the-same-time alter ego, that wasn't this version of her really..

-Loved the way  Prithvi was disappointed in Sameers failure. Poor guy it must really hurt him to see Varun beating him in pataao--the---girls game. That's because Varun's girl is being easy, and Sam's girl is being difficult..Else Varun beating Sam in this department? it's as probable as the possibility of
me being
Oprah Winfrey..

Thats soo true !!!! Btw they have been doing this with each other, hav'nt they ??----Prithvi did the advt 4 Sam first , now 4 chote. Sameer did it 4 Prithvi.---and when Varun returns it will be his turn......They've, indeed..

Think  of the good that will follow---- more taking ---care --of --him   scenes-----Cant wait 4 them.

*thinking..thinking*

Sarah --- if  we have those Prince on horseback scenes tomorrow-------Yeah this time with his princess ------- cant wait 4 your post  tmr..We probably are going to get those scenes tomorrow..I can already imagine us going MAD with our posts..😳

PS--- how did you miss today's ----   hiii  hoga----from  GK -----sm varun ko vapas bulana hii hoga or so-----Just hoping that varun does not echo it again. didn;t pay attention I guess.. Varun repeating that copycat act? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! That was a nightmare..

Thanks a lot for your lovely reply, friend..
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@who i used 2b.....its k...got it...n postd loads of videos on der wall.......thanx nywaz......

Originally posted by: sistu

Completely agree with. But do u notice tht all the three brothers r using Rosh so badly. I mean like Varun hasnt done anything to Avni and hasnt even met Dam, Prithvi hasnt also done anything mean to Avni, and Sameer only talks about Dam with avni or rosh. But all the three brothers have sone smething tht will later on terribly hurt Rosh-Varun is sort of using her love, Sameer is using her freindship, and Prithvi is using her innocense. Rosh is gonna be badly hurt 😭😭.

Wow! You put it really well..And that's really low and mean and all kinds of bad of the three brothers..

There was black out in my whole house when I was playing tht scene, literally, the power went.🀣
Hhahahahahha..

It was nice to see Dam and Rosh together,!😊 finally Really nice..

Even I was laughing. I guess Pri meant like him Varun doesnt need to make rosh fall for him. Pri has to wrk hard on Dam. I mean wonder which colours he will come up with. yellow today, the pink, whts nextπŸ˜†!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Good one..But he should get back to his real self and stop trying to look like multi-colored ice-cream..

Pri making path to save the empire. He wont let Varun have a bad rept and no finacial security later on. So for Varuns sake he will not let the empire be destroyedπŸ˜›

😊

am ka har kisi pe yahi asar hota hai. Look at Pri he is also losing his hosh..Point..😊

Pri dnt wry, now Ila will do ur seva🀣This cracked me up..

Thanks for your lovely reply, dear..

anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
god have i ever told you that i love the way you write these..that show came to my mind too...
@ Aaditti..Thanks again..And you may call me Sarah..😳

Edit: Heya, Anju..Oh! Thanks for loving those.😊😳
😳

Originally posted by: krupur1103

lol ...brothers and sisters....at first i thought you were gonna talk about that show!!!πŸ˜†Hhahahah..

anyhow back to business. out of today's whole entire episode...the thing i loved the most was damini-rosh-avni scene!!!! i wanted it be longer!!!!!! and i loved that finally damini and rosh had a cute convo!!! i totally adore rosh and she totally redefines cuteness and naiviety to a new level!! her fishy convo was adorable and the way she held damini's dupatta or her arm while sammy the nauthanki was busy doing his act...was just awwwwwww 😍
Seconded..

and ani!!! i was totally thinking of tsunami hitting the gujral mansion anytime during that scene!! avni needs to turn off the faucet!!! seriously now!!!!🀣
πŸ˜†
KT was awesome in his potrayal of being drunk...but the dialogues that they gave him....were totally.....DUH!!! and lame!!!πŸ₯± i was so willing to fast forward it...but rosh made to stick around and watch it!! she was the one thing standing out of all maddness that was going around in the picture frame!!!
For me, the best part of this scene was Damz..Rosh mostly looks like a million bucks and has great screen presence but Damz in that blue pretty thing overshadowed Rosh for me, and dominated the screen..But I LOVED Rosh here too, she was adorable..Yes, the dialogues on this show have never been one of their strong points, and they sounded so cliche in this scene..

btw...when did damini scold sameer??? did i miss out a part totally??? caz i don't remember seeing that part! and if she really did then that would be so awesome!! πŸ˜†Krupz, Damz told him in an irritated tone that this is no way to solve his problems..LOVED her for it..⭐️

now coming to Prithvi bhaiya!!!! what is wrong with this guy???? i mean seriously??? where is he getting all these fruit colored shirts from? πŸ˜†πŸ€£
🀣🀣 yes, he's resembling the fruit  basket more and more day by day.
and btw is he a CSO or a body guard or stable manager or housemaid or rosh's nanny?????🀣
so what's left now........head cook for gujral mansion ??????πŸ€ͺ🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣This was a diamond, Krupz..

btw i too thought that ila-prithvi scene was quite meh.!!!!! it was pointless and i disliked prithvi in it !! i loved ila!!! she trusts him so much! and she thought prithvi was protecting rosh!!!! hey that could be a cue for the future!! amazingly enough i think that in future prithvi will actually be protecting rosh from her nadanies!!!
Totally second you here..

lol that would be so awesome!! damini mad at rosh for doing something stupid and prithvi takes on rosh's side and prida argue a bit regarding rosh ....
awwwwwwww..cuteness!!will LOVE it.. ooooo actually how about we include damini supporting varun  thinking he's talking sense but prithvi would be on rosh's team lol i'm thinking way too much!!!🀣obviously that would never happen !!! Hope it would happen..

anyhow last but not the least...prithvi gets hit again!!! and again!!! and what's going on in this show guys?? i never thought lnmdj had a spooky angle to it????now inderetta's back after shedding it's exoskeleton being all psycho and neurotic!!! gosh...first varun and prithvi then sameer and now inderetta!!! totally unbelievable!!!πŸ˜• the saxena spookyness was somewhat tolerable...but inderetta😑 turning psycho for damini....leaving out his riyas..just makes me wanna throw up!!!🀒
Yeah, that made me cringe too.. Inder is madness personified, in a negative sense..poor prithvi got hit twice!!! awwww and damini looked on verge of a total breakdown!!!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†yeah..πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot, Krupz darling..And thank you for your wonderful-awesome reply..
πŸ€—

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

*@ Title, nah!  not talking about that Canadian show*

Meanie(s) of the day: Sam and Pri, Pri and Sam. Sam with his drunken act, fooling Avni afterward, trying to fake sleeping and holding her hand, letting it go and then saying lines to himself like no girl can resist the charmer that he is. Pri, kind of snitching on Rosh indirectly by dropping her letter at Ela's bed. Bad, bad, boys..KT and GK were superb with their lines and expressions and looked mean. Though I believe Sam didn't look as drunk as he was supposed to, but his expressions were awesome.
Well I think Sam was a little OTT today with the drunken episode..I mean the melodrama ..the dialouges..the lurching gait...enough to give Meena Kumari a run for her money...seriously and Damini didn't smell a rat.....She did seem not quite impressed.......However Sam in the end ..in the white vest ..looking angelic..but what a demon.....and he has got biceps too....Whohooo..and no I am not converting...just noting where the similarity begins and ends

Conversation of the day: Rosh with the fishes; Compatible and understandable considering both the parties have the same IQ.😈......🀣cracked me up....What next you wonder...guinea pigs??..sigh some things never change...

Question of the day: Pri gets to ask Varun and Sam about their equations with Rosh and Avni, Varun and Sam also ask each other the same question. Who is going to ask their bhayya what's up with him and Damini Gujral anyway?πŸ€”....Exactly....Prithvi Bhaiya reports to no one....They are so busy with their own questions that they forget to ask Prithvi Bhaiya for the answers...

*temporary black out*🀣🀣..at what ....the horse????πŸ˜ƒ

Just saw PriDa on the back of that white horse in the coming up part and lost my sanity and the ability to think coherently for some time. Pulse races, heart beats faster. Breathed in, breathed out, calmed down.

OK, back to business..

Line of the day: Avni telling her sisters that they shouldn't be this dependent on Jai..You, go, girl. ⭐️Follow your intuition; you're on the right path / Damz telling her sisters that she's there, loved that 'Main hoon na.'..and the line should have been merey paas prithvi hai..

Sequence of the day: The three sisters. LOVED this scene. They're gold together.And it's all kinds of awesome that we get to see Rosh having a heart-to-heart (in her own way) with the other two finally. It's awesome that Damini is staying strong, not grieving over the good-for-nothing-character-who-must-not-be-named, and being her sisters' major strength too.......yes ...
the major question being ..who will be Damini's strength.....the bottle..the horse or the body guard...man what a line ..could be the title for a film..

🀣ing line of the day.Pri telling Varun that his train/car is on the right path (about Rosh). The way he said it cracked me up.πŸ˜†What do you have on your mind, Varun's bhayya?....πŸ˜•

Act of the day: Sam, the bottle and his lines. Sam was a star again.β­οΈπŸ‘..sorry Sarah..for some reason It just cracked me up....Sam was soo transparent...

Cute moment of the day: Rosh holding Dam's dopatta while Sam was doing the loony drunken act. It was as if she thought he was going to explode or turn into a vampire or something.....did she...?? and does she think Damini is Zena the warrior...oh well ..that is Rosh for you..

Hero of the day: The BG score going all dramatic when the three brothers do a mild version of '3 ka shakti' again, this time, thankfully, just standing together and not going totally psychopathic..Oh! How one can never get tired of listening to that BG, its dope, baby, its major dope. ⭐️...OK I converted..major major dope...

Investment of the day
: Pri telling Ela Varun is a nice boy and belongs to a noble family..Pri is trying to make his path clear. Smart move!!

Disguise of the day: Pri bringing Ela her medicine, with the intentions of actually dropping the letter only..if only he meant to be so caring with her when she's not well..Bad, bad, Pri!!...Seriously what is going on here....I mean Pri the man ..barges into people's bedrooms ...acting as a butler...never mind his multi hued shirts...and they'd rather have him than a freaking alarm clock...and he doesn't get thrown out...It was soo not happening..this was totally a wrong scene...they could have shown Ila in the drawing room or whatever..Pri my dear you have a standard to maintain...

Coming up..INDER GONE LOONIER THAN EVER, as if it were possible. He's doing something bat like crazy and giving spooky expressions in front of the mirror, and saying creepy lines like Damini is only his and he would deal with that freaking bodyguard....it just cracked me up..I think Inder should auditiion again for comic relief...mann that guy is soo funny..the more faces he pulls the funnier he gets..

Awww..Someone hits Prithvi on the head, hard, multiple times..Awww, this is bad..Though Damini sees this and she's going to be there and this will mean something good eventually, but Prithvi, baby..

Sorry Sarah..my replies were so Duh...seems I was too late and everyone was bang on...

Love ne Hila de Khopri....

meri bhi aur the brothers three....

Avni,Roshni and Damini..

are prob more sane than me...

I read this post before the episode on the telly..

cause it is more fun than the actual baby

If you read this and think it is soo witty

then love ne hila de your khopri...

And Regarding Prithvi..being hit...I say by the time he gets Damini under his belt...he prob would not be needing his fruity colured shirts because the only colours he would look in would be black and blue....

I really hope that Damini's fashion designer gets to Prithvi and gives him a makeover..I mean Damini looks so verstalie in Waistcoats and jeans and thn strappy halter things..but poor Pri is stuck to wearing those horrible capped sleaved shirts and jeans...I mean he needs a makeover and he needs it fast...

Phew!

Edited by current - 14 years ago