Brothers and sisters..[15th Sept.]

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
*@ Title, nah!  not talking about that Canadian show*

Meanie(s) of the day: Sam and Pri, Pri and Sam. Sam with his drunken act, fooling Avni afterward, trying to fake sleeping and holding her hand, letting it go and then saying lines to himself like no girl can resist the charmer that he is. Pri, kind of snitching on Rosh indirectly by dropping her letter at Ela's bed. Bad, bad, boys..KT and GK were superb with their lines and expressions and looked mean. Though I believe Sam didn't look as drunk as he was supposed to, but his expressions were awesome.

Conversation of the day: Rosh with the fishes; Compatible and understandable considering both the parties have the same IQ.😈

Question of the day: Pri gets to ask Varun and Sam about their equations with Rosh and Avni, Varun and Sam also ask each other the same question. Who is going to ask their bhayya what's up with him and Damini Gujral anyway?πŸ€”

*temporary black out*

Just saw PriDa on the back of that white horse in the coming up part and lost my sanity and the ability to think coherently for some time. Pulse races, heart beats faster. Breathed in, breathed out, calmed down.

OK, back to business..

Line of the day: Avni telling her sisters that they shouldn't be this dependent on Jai..You, go, girl. ⭐️Follow your intuition; you're on the right path / Damz telling her sisters that she's there, loved that 'Main hoon na.'

Sequence of the day: The three sisters. LOVED this scene. They're gold together.And it's all kinds of awesome that we get to see Rosh having a heart-to-heart (in her own way) with the other two finally. It's awesome that Damini is staying strong, not grieving over the good-for-nothing-character-who-must-not-be-named, and being her sisters' major strength too.

🀣ing line of the day.Pri telling Varun that his train/car is on the right path (about Rosh). The way he said it cracked me up.πŸ˜†What do you have on your mind, Varun's bhayya?

Act of the day: Sam, the bottle and his lines. Sam was a star again.β­οΈπŸ‘

Cute moment of the day: Rosh holding Dam's dopatta while Sam was doing the loony drunken act. It was as if she thought he was going to explode or turn into a vampire or something..

Hero of the day: The BG score going all dramatic when the three brothers do a mild version of '3 ka shakti' again, this time, thankfully, just standing together and not going totally psychopathic..Oh! How one can never get tired of listening to that BG, its dope, baby, its major dope. ⭐️

Investment of the day
: Pri telling Ela Varun is a nice boy and belongs to a noble family..Pri is trying to make his path clear. Smart move!!

Disguise of the day: Pri bringing Ela her medicine, with the intentions of actually dropping the letter only..if only he meant to be so caring with her when she's not well..Bad, bad, Pri!!

Coming up..INDER GONE LOONIER THAN EVER, as if it were possible. He's doing something bat like crazy and giving spooky expressions in front of the mirror, and saying creepy lines like Damini is only his and he would deal with that freaking bodyguard..

Awww..Someone hits Prithvi on the head, hard, multiple times..Awww, this is bad..Though Damini sees this and she's going to be there and this will mean something good eventually, but Prithvi, baby..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Sarah,really, this has to be your best,will comment soon and loved the title hah.!! That same canadian show came to my mind.!!πŸ˜†
Oh, Ani..Thanks a lot, baby..

Yeah, I stole the title from that show..*sheepish grin* Used to watch it long ago..

Will really look forward to your opinion..:-)
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sarahhhh ... yet again ... BRILLLLLLLLIANT!!!!! Now I can't wait to watch the episode!!!!

You temporarily blacked out during the PriDa scene? 😲 πŸ€£ 🀣 Do I need to prepare myself? Any tips?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Just saw the promo .. and I died .. went to heaven .. and just got back! Should I book my tickets to heaven again?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Maybe I could travel another route this time!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Will watch the episode and comment later! Awwwwww ... I can't wait to watch the sisters bonding scene! Sounds soooo cute! And Rosh talking to the fishes? Awwww!

Originally posted by: Ektaj

Thanks a lot, babe..

You temporarily blacked out during the PriDa scene? 😲 πŸ€£ 🀣
Eks, they didn't show the scene today, I blacked out during the coming up part only where they showed it, it was an extension to the promo and it was dope..😍They're probably going to show the scene tomorrow, God knows what will happen to our sanity then..πŸ€ͺ

Do I need to prepare myself? Any tips?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Just saw the promo .. and I died .. went to heaven .. and just got back! Should I book my tickets to heaven again?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Maybe I could travel another route this time!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hhahhahaha..same here @ promo, same here..And yeah, do book your tickets to heaven before seeing today's small 'coming up' of the promo scene, because it WILL send you to heaven..No tips, 'cause they're no good now..Our minds have gone far beyond the boundaries of sanity anyway..πŸ˜‰

Will watch the episode and comment later! Awwwwww ... I can't wait to watch the sisters bonding scene! Sounds soooo cute! And Rosh talking to the fishes? Awwww!

Yeah..The sisters' bonding was gold..And do share your thoughts..Always fun to read your comments..

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Havnt yet seen the episode so looking forward to it and will get back later
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Looove reading your posts! Thanks for it .. each n every time! You're a STAR! ⭐️

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

*@ Title, nah!  not talking about that Canadian show*

Meanie(s) of the day: Sam and Pri, Pri and Sam. Sam with his drunken act, fooling Avni afterward, trying to fake sleeping and holding her hand, letting it go and then saying lines to himself like no girl can resist the charmer that he is. Pri, kind of snitching on Rosh indirectly by dropping her letter at Ela's bed. Bad, bad, boys..KT and GK were superb with their lines and expressions and looked mean. Though I believe Sam didn't look as drunk as he was supposed to, but his expressions were awesome.
 Ya did not like the brothers today except maybe varun, i think he still is  uncomfortable with the whole thing and it showed.

Conversation of the day: Rosh with the fishes; Compatible and understandable considering both the parties have the same IQ.πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Question of the day: Pri gets to ask Varun and Sam about their equations with Rosh and Avni, Varun and Sam also ask each other the same question. Who is going to ask their bhayya what's up with him and Damini Gujral anyway?πŸ€”

Sara Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, this was the question that popped in my head too, why are not the brothers asking Prithvi Hamari Chodo, aapki Damini Gujaral ke saath kya Scene/Setting hai, hamein bhi toh batao?

Isnt it odd that the brothers have noticed this unusual silence that prithvi maintains about Damini. And the way he was talking about Rosh(u know how to manipulate her feelings and stuff), would he dare talk that way about Damini in front of his brothers😑

*temporary black out*

Just saw PriDa on the back of that white horse in the coming up part and lost my sanity and the ability to think coherently for some time. Pulse races, heart beats faster. Breathed in, breathed out, calmed down.

It looked even better than the promo, i hope the editor does a good job and does not mess it up

OK, back to business..

Line of the day: Avni telling her sisters that they shouldn't be this dependent on Jai..You, go, girl. ⭐️Follow your intuition; you're on the right path / Damz telling her sisters that she's there, loved that 'Main hoon na.'

⭐️ Stars For Avni & Damini for that one, U go girls, make the brothers' Life hell😈
⭐️Sequence of the day: The three sisters. LOVED this scene. They're gold together.And it's all kinds of awesome that we get to see Rosh having a heart-to-heart (in her own way) with the other two finally. It's awesome that Damini is staying strong, not grieving over the good-for-nothing-character-who-must-not-be-named, and being her sisters' major strength too.

AgreeeπŸ‘πŸ‘

🀣ing line of the day.Pri telling Varun that his train/car is on the right path (about Rosh). The way he said it cracked me up.πŸ˜†What do you have on your mind, Varun's bhayya?
Oh i didnt note that one, i was buys anticipating their hand holding session,that thankfully was missing but the invisible mirror still continues to haunt usπŸ˜•
Act of the day: Sam, the bottle and his lines. Sam was a star again.β­οΈπŸ‘
As much as i hated Sam's Masterplan, i liked his execution. Oh and i hope he fails and Avni stands up to him one more time, but that is not going to happen is it?

Cute moment of the day: Rosh holding Dam's dopatta while Sam was doing the loony drunken act. It was as if she thought he was going to explode or turn into a vampire or something.. Yes, that was funny and didnt u just love the way damini scolded her devar, like a bhabi would

Hero of the day: The BG score going all dramatic when the three brothers do a mild version of '3 ka shakti' again, this time, thankfully, just standing together and not going totally psychopathic..Oh! How one can never get tired of listening to that BG, its dope, baby, its major dope. ⭐️
I love that piece of music next to the prida instrumental one....
Investment of the day
: Pri telling Ela Varun is a nice boy and belongs to a noble family..Pri is trying to make his path clear. Smart move!!
Yeah, he is laying groundwork for apni shaadi too, Smart guyπŸ˜‰

Disguise of the day: Pri bringing Ela her medicine, with the intentions of actually dropping the letter only..if only he meant to be so caring with her when she's not well..Bad, bad, Pri!!
Was that Liv-52 he gave herπŸ˜• Okay the setting of the scene was dumb made bearable by Prithvi's Lemony Shirt, u forgot about that did u? So he changes his shirt again for the horseride?????

Coming up..INDER GONE LOONIER THAN EVER, as if it were possible. He's doing something bat like crazy and giving spooky expressions in front of the mirror, and saying creepy lines like Damini is only his and he would deal with that freaking bodyguard..
He he i am happy that he is back and have written 5+1 reasons we should be happy too, but u know that is just me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww..Someone hits Prithvi on the head, hard, multiple times..Awww, this is bad..Though Damini sees this and she's going to be there and this will mean something good eventually, but Prithvi, baby..

Somebody needs to nazar utarofy Prida man, First time Prida hug, he gets shot and hit on the head.

Now the ride he gets hit again

Lovely post sara as usual and am glad caught it just in timeπŸ˜ƒ
@ Sistu..Will look forward to your comments..

@ Eks..Thanks a lot for those kind words, babe.πŸ€—Eh eh @ sanity..Yeah, with you on not minding any place in PriDaLand, even if its an asylum or an ICU.. Bring it..

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Ya did not like the brothers today except maybe varun, i think he still is  uncomfortable with the whole thing and it showed.

Word..

Sara Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, this was the question that popped in my head too, why are not the brothers asking Prithvi Hamari Chodo, aapki Damini Gujaral ke saath kya Scene/Setting hai, hamein bhi toh batao?

Isnt it odd that the brothers have noticed this unusual silence that prithvi maintains about Damini. And the way he was talking about Rosh(u know how to manipulate her feelings and stuff), would he dare talk that way about Damini in front of his brothers😑

Yes, I didn't like the way he was talking about Rosh at all.. it was mean..I think Sam and Var are too intimidated by Bade Bhayya to ask anything like that..But Pri should undestand that if he can't discuss Damz with them like that, he doesn't have a right to discuss Avni and Rosh too..

It looked even better than the promo, i hope the editor does a good job and does not mess it up

Seconded..I too just wish they don't ruin it this time, 'cause a lot of times the promos and precaps are better than the original scenes. Puh-lease, just let this heaven on earth be..

⭐️ Stars For Avni & Damini for that one, U go girls, make the brothers' Life hell😈Ditto..Make it a burning, scorching, piercing hell..

Oh i didnt note that one, i was buys anticipating their hand holding session,that thankfully was missing but the invisible mirror still continues to haunt usπŸ˜•

Haha..

As much as i hated Sam's Masterplan, i liked his execution. Oh and i hope he fails and Avni stands up to him one more time, but that is not going to happen is it?

With you on this..As much as we wish she would stay strong, it seems she's gonna give in this time..Noooooo!!

Yes, that was funny and didnt u just love the way damini scolded her devar, like a bhabi would

Totally.. it seemed to me that Damz was going to slap him..That would've been gold..

I love that piece of music next to the prida instrumental one....

You have great taste, my friend..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Was that Liv-52 he gave herπŸ˜• Okay the setting of the scene was dumb made bearable by Prithvi's Lemony Shirt, u forgot about that did u? So he changes his shirt again for the horseride?????

Don't now.πŸ˜• @ shirt yeah, forgot that..😊 Thankfully that orange thingy has gone...πŸ₯³I think the horse ride is another day maybe?Why would he change his shirt without any reason?πŸ˜•

He he i am happy that he is back and have written 5+1 reasons we should be happy too, but u know that is just me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hhahahah..We know Shwets, you're secretly in 'lowe' with him..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Somebody needs to nazar utarofy Prida man, First time Prida hug, he gets shot and hit on the head.

Now the ride he gets hit again
Good point,πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ they're so good together they get jinxed every time they come closer..Someone needs to do this..

Thanks a lot, Shwets, my friend..thanks for your insightful reply..

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Completely loved your post Sarah!.😊...And concur with all the points..😊...
And personally, i never like those "3 ka shakti" scenes!🀒....I always find them melodramatic!.....I like it when the 3 sisters are together, since their scene turns out to be really sweet, but don't like it when the 3 brothers come together and discuss their plans!.....It seems as if they are detectives who are making their future strategies of capturing the culprit!....The scene doesn't look good at all......and today, i literally felt as if Sameer and Varun had come to Prithvi to "report" the way their respective plans are going!....It really feels as if there 3 brothers have no other work to do but only to make plans each night to betray the sisters the next day and needless to say, their plans always fails, since they themselves are not strong enough to enact it out!..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....