Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cici09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

So with ya on this......................Missing Varni scenes man. Why the youngest jodi have to be separated?? Come on creators😑

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dont know what the heck is wrong with him man.!! Why are they the jodi that are always seperated,all the others get scenes but these 2 have to have some stupid lousy conversations on the phone and then it just ends in 2 minutes,what are the creators doing??Coz of this avoiding nonsesnse we have hardly got any Varni scenes.!! Why do they always do this with this jodi,no varni scenes for 3 weeks now.!! This is hell irritating,they better show Varni scenes soon like they have shown scenes for all other jodis.!!
simple001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmida

Dont know what the heck is wrong with him man.!! Why are they the jodi that are always seperated,all the others get scenes but these 2 have to have some stupid lousy conversations on the phone and then it just ends in 2 minutes,what are the creators doing??Coz of this avoiding nonsesnse we have hardly got any Varni scenes.!! Why do they always do this with this jodi,no varni scenes for 3 weeks now.!! This is hell irritating,they better show Varni scenes soon like they have shown scenes for all other jodis.!!

Omg I'm like totally you. Always these 1-2 minute scenes of Varni and then nothing for multiple days then another 1-2 minutes scenes. I mean the others are together yet angry with eachother but still within the same space. And Varni are always apart. This blows it. Now Varun is leaving. This Sucks completely totally 110% . Hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these creators 😑Edited by simple001 - 14 years ago
toocool4 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We're lacking Varni angry/happy scenes TOGETHER IN THE SAME AREA  and now he tells her not to call him and to think of they have never met..........................................what the hell is going on here??????????????????????? Freakin Pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay i am going to stick my head out and say this I absolutely love Varun for what he is doing and yes by asking rosh to stay away from him, he is doing a big favor.πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
He is the only guy among the brothers who had the sensitivity to ask how is it the girls fault and more specifically rosh. He still feels bad for roshni.😭

He is actually trying to protect Roshni from this mess.

Prithvi and Sam are hell bent on making Da & Avni fall for them.

Is Varun trying to do that, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His revenge track does not involve making Rosh fall for him, instead and however ridiculous it sounds it is to damage the business.

You guys are feeling for roshini cos he is asking her to stay away from him, what u fail to understand  is it is his  way of protecting her from further hurt that cud be caused by him.

If she does not stay away from him now, he will have to follow his brothers footsteps and do the exact same thing they are doing.

He does not want to do that. 😳

Many of u assume, he does not care for her, the problem is he cares for her too much

and which is why if she stops seeing him and gets over him now that will be any day better than varun dumping rosh after pretending to love her.

Think of the hurt rosh will go thro..................................

Give the guy a break ppl, he is trying his best to protect her as much as he can.

If rosh does not give up, he will have no choice but to hurt her.😭
😭
Sure he does not want to take revenge, but like prithvi said the love for the family specifically his parents will overshadow his own personal feelings.

Apologies if i came out too strongly here, just trying to make u guys see the other side of the coin and NO i am not exactly a Varun or a Varni fan, but i really adore them both as individuals and as a couple.

Do think about what i have said, please.
Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Varni fans i know you'll are upset,me too.!! This is a repetition of the same thing we had b4 Varun came to mumbai,they delayed it for sooooooooo long,and after that we got some amazing Varni scenes.!! Dont worry,Rosh will never ever let Varun leave,before he can even say it she will be at his doorstep,it is going to happen,just 2 more days, but i agree it can be very frustrating and i dont understand why they always seperate this jodi and give them those lousy phone conversations.!! It totally suckxx,but this cant go on forever right,i feel by wednesday or thursday you will see Rosh in action doing what she does best.!! *fingerscrossed*
foreveryoung9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm getting fed up of this track. Everyday I come here looking for some Varni closeness on this show and always disappointed. Varun need mental maturity all the brains he has and it's reduced to nothing. What happened to innocent before guilty. he is the book worm why is he NOT using his brains. Why are they making him so stupid and playing follow the leader. Come on Varun wake up man...loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Roshni dont want to see her cry anymore.Edited by foreveryoung9 - 14 years ago
foreveryoung9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anisha12

OMG Varni fans i know you'll are upset,me too.!! This is a repetition of the same thing we had b4 Varun came to mumbai,they delayed it for sooooooooo long,and after that we got some amazing Varni scenes.!! Dont worry,Rosh will never ever let Varun leave,before he can even say it she will be at his doorstep,it is going to happen,just 2 more days, but i agree it can be very frustrating and i dont understand why they always seperate this jodi and give them those lousy phone conversations.!! It totally suckxx,but this cant go on forever right,i feel by wednesday or thursday you will see Rosh in action doing what she does best.!! *fingerscrossed*

Ok will try to stay positive on that end. No doubt they will disappoint again. Showing us a mini scene of them again til we don't see them for another week to 2 weeks. I mean really why have 3 jodis if only mass showing of 2. ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Guys plz keep the hope up.!! There will be Varni scenes,there has to be.!! I know its irritating,but what can we do??He is leaving now so she will go after him and they will meet again,and once they do she will stick  to him like gluestick  and wont leave him,then we will actually have to say,Rosh let this guy atleast breathe,πŸ˜†but i do agree they have been delaying their track for three weeks now,we all know they are going to meet,so why delay it.!! Get on with it already.!!
roma4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foreveryoung9

Ok will try to stay positive on that end. No doubt they will disappoint again. Showing us a mini scene of them again til we don't see them for another week to 2 weeks. I mean really why have 3 jodis if only mass showing of 2. ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree foreveryoung9. I like the others but I love my Varni. I have nothing against the other jodis just varni needs equal time as well not come quickie scenes here and there. Also Anisha let's hope to see them otherwise why my anger will grow. πŸ˜› Thanks Dear