Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Demilove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sharmak

Yeah Add me on to wanting to see more of them asap. Thanks. Varun is an idiot in love.

πŸ‘πŸΌ Right but he's going about it the wrong way. Wish to see Roshni shake him hard. or take her teddy bear and smack some sense into him with itπŸ˜†. soooooooooooooooooooo missing them.πŸ˜”
Edited by Demilove - 14 years ago
roma4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Demilove

πŸ‘πŸΌ Right but he's going about it the wrong way. Wish to see Roshni shake him hard. or take her teddy bear and smack some sense into him with itπŸ˜†. soooooooooooooooooooo missing them.πŸ˜”

I agree. Roshni will win him back!!!!!!!!! Go Roshni Go Get Ur Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lovefever thumbnail

I too miss them. Hoping to see them before the week is over in one shot versus the split screen.

devdasrule thumbnail

Originally posted by: roma11

I agree. Roshni will win him back!!!!!!!!! Go Roshni Go Get Ur Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roshni will need Goldie to complete the job. I say they both go look for him. Then they see him. Goldie will then tackle him to the floor and Roshni sit on himπŸ˜† until he reveals the truth of his actions. yeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss want more varni asap asap asap
Vinialove thumbnail

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy anyone listening from the PH we need more Roshni and Varun time. Bring It On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lethallover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes gals totally missing this sweet cutie pie jodi.
roma4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Missing Varni Alot People. Need to move this thread people. Speak about all the great past moments of Varni. Creators we need some Varni scenes asap

Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh god Roma by next week and may be by the end of this week they will meet.!! And now Illa has already agreed that Rosh work with Varun,so maybe they will meet at the house.!!
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree yaar the creators are totally ignoring this jodi.!!We dont even get promos on them.!!Better to have 2 jodis instead of 3,coz they can never handle more than 2.!!No offense meant to the other jodis.!! They really need to show a very very long scene that takes the whole episode.!!I am missing them alot.!!This thing is really sucking bad.!!