ff "mama's boy (mayur) update-page-38

adi_gupta thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
................ hi this is aditi well this is my fourth ff hope you gues like it ,this is based on mayur short ff may be funny hope you like it. ........... but the credit goes to beegi di becoz character is same as their ff
maynk - He is 25 years old and the elder son of Deepak and shilpa sharma. Depak owns a software company, and maynk has recently joined his father's business.studious boy and obident boy never look any girl and not have any girlfriend.. alwys top college and gold medilist in computer programme. He has very few friends and his life revolves around his computers, work and home.

days start with prayer ,

He is very particular about time and punctuality. He has never stayed up beyond 10 at night,and wake befor 5 .totally mam's boys alwys do whatever mom say, very punctual for work and everything ,well jo bhi uske office me work karte hai unhe pata hota hai ke hitlar ka rebirth hua hai,
. deepak and shilpa are very charitable people and donate generously to the poor and needy, every Diwali and New Year's day.

shilpa is extremely religious, to the point of superstitious.bina astrologer, pandit and numerologist ke to vo breath bhi nahin lete hongi .agar pandit ne ye kaha ke aaj unhe kisi ko apna face nahin dekhna to vo apne aap ko room me lock ker lati thi.

depak often gives up, but maynk is his mama's boy, and obeys his mother's instructions ,agar mama ne yeh kaha ke aaj sun west se nikala hai to maynk ke liye ye bhi true hoga.

They have a younger son, sammy, 23 years old. He is still in college as he has flunked a few times. In fact, sammy is a good friend of nupur. He is very fond of cricket too. one can often spot sammy, nupur and a few other friends gathered and chat and other,, and hates his mother's rituals and traditions.

nupur:- she is the best ,and friend of sammy ,alwys a chatter box ,talks more then every one in college ,at home ,but good at heart alwys say mere hote hua koi pareshann ho to ye nupur bhusan ke insult hai ,love challenges and studing commerece not choose math and science becoz she thought math is strain on brain and arts is too boring ,never defeat and want to win whatever she want never give up in her life say totally positive and best friend of sam.
............................ well here is the introduction hope u like it may be this contain only four and five part ,so here is the intro this story contain how mama's boy fall in love and changed well she changed him..
😊 😊
Edited by adi_gupta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy8980 thumbnail
good one :)
will be waiting for the next part
luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wud love to read further!! a very diff ff....go on....

sorry and excuse my ignorance, i remember reading somethig on lines of both being career people and shilpa n nupur getting along well etc...was that u?sorry...

if its alright can u pm me ur previous ffs?
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Aditi
glad 2 c ur update.
the title sounds so interesting.
By GOD,Adi mayank to admi kam farishta jaida lagti hain.
he is tooooo much good in his nature-top most perfectionist.
But yeas he is totally akdu,saru mayank.
i like it so much
update soon
Faria
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey adi... nice start dear..... so mayank is someone Surinder suri of RNBDJ????

anyways looking forward for this ff of yours.. i am always there in your pm list.......
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
good intro dear..........plzz add me to ur pm list of this ff also....πŸ˜ƒ
little_dragon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey adi. Superb. Kya intro mara yar. Super duper. Per yeh bata nupz bhi flunk hoti thi kya.? Nupzi ka age kya hei. Mayur ya sanur jodi banenge. Aila how many quests am i askin.. But am curious to know. So please pm me wen u update. Thanks for pm.
.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great intro , it seems really interesting. I would really like to read more. Please do update soon and when you do please pm me if you can x.x.x
AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
wow yaar awesome intro..................please update soon.pm me😳
hey aditi, plz do continue! sounds awesome!
thanks for the pm and plz pm wehn u update as well!