meet ff - "hum ko to milna he tha" chp 26

addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

This is the meet ff "HUM KO TO MILNA HE THA";

I am writing ff's  for the first time hope u guys like it. This story is about Preet and meher. forgive me about spelling mistakes. (holding ears in advance)

i was missing meet so thought of writing this ff.

Brief introduction to the characters:

There are 4 families:

Maan's

Maans: (they reside in Delhi now; earlier they used to reside in bhatinda)

Balraj maan :  a farmer living middle class life. He is family loving person;

Teji maan : devoted wife;

Heer maan : eldest daughter not much educated; But handles family problems very well. She works in a hotel as an assistant event manager. This hotel happens to be a new hotel of prem juneja. But she is unaware of the name of the hotel owner all she knows is this hotel belongs to one NRI business man.

mausam maan : she is the youngest daughter of the family she lives in hostel & has been unable to visit home for 10  years. She is studying law in Mumbai's college. She is very generous in nature & very popular in college & has good name among teachers.

Junejas

Junejas: (they reside in Canada but are planning to shift to Delhi within 2-3 months)

Lalit  juneja: head of the family loves his country a lot; he wants to return to India so that he can fulfill his promise that he had given to balraj maan years ago ' promise that he will get prem & heer married no matter what.

Gayatri juneja: devoted wife.

Prem juneja :  eldest son - a loyal son and does what his father and mother wants him to do. He has done MBA & handles all the business of the family.

Harman juneja : son younger to prem very intelligent ; interested & confused between two things whether to give priority to business or his girlfriend maya. He is a lawyer.

Preet juneja :  youngest son of the family his is never interested in the family business his passion is music , sports (specially football) is always surrounded by girls. But he finds all girls very silly & believes that girls r humans but without brains. He is the charm of the family. He is also an MBA degree holder. (He has just completed his studies & still can't get to terms that he is no longer college going guy)

VEERA juneja: sister elder to preet but younger to prem & Harman. She is also a lawyer and best friend of maya (harman's girlfriend) both r always interested in shopping. They both have a big ego and attitude.

Rampals

Rampals: They have shifted to mumbai recently. They hail from Rajasthan and r very traditional family. They are one of top five business families around the world.

Rishabh rampal : only son of the family; lives with his parents. He is very obedient son of the family; he is already married to a girl named vibha in childhood.  But still has to wed his wife lawfully (GONA) so that they can lead a married life together.

Khandelwals

Khandelwals: (they have shifted to Mumbai; they are family friends with rampals even they are among the top 5 business families of the world)

Ranjeet khandelwal : a very good business man, but very good person at heart  loves his family very much , he & his wife are divorced, but still try to get along ( or can say they kind of try to bear each other) for the sake of their daughter. He is very romantic person at heart. He always supports his wife in the matters related to their daughter meher.

Shreya  khanna (previously khandelwal) :

She is the wife of ranjeet khandelwal; she is very talented and a smart business women. She is a global personality. She got divorce from ranjeet because of their difference of opinions but still she always seeks & considers ranjeet's opinions in matters related to their daughter meher.

Meher khandelwal: daughter of ranjeet & shreya despite of her parents being divorced she had a very normal upbringing as both her parents kept their ego's aside & came together in her matters.

She had to stay 1 month with her dad & 1 month with her mom as both her parents loved her very much & hence had decided on this solution after their divorce. Her best friend was Rishabh rampal & was her partner in all her  mischief. In return she would allow rishabh to meet vibha who used to stay with her. She is a medical student doing her internship in one of the hospitals of Mumbai.

Vibha : she is married to rishabh rampal her parents have died in an accident and she stays with her father's business partners' family (khandelwals) she addresses them as mom & dad. She is a close friend of mausam and unwilling though had to participated in all the pranks of meher as rishabh would force her to do.

Hey guys hope u like the character description I know it's a bit confusing as there are four families involved. But it was very necessary for the story.

This story is about preet and his love- meher their challenges, their relations, their changing priorities in life; the consequences of the decisions that they make when at cross roads.

Chpt 1

Juneja house (Canada)

It first starts with junejas; bauji calls all the family members his wife 3 sons & 1 daughter. He tells everyone that they will be shifting to India as years ago he had made a promise to his friend balraj that he will get prem married to heer.

(Prem & all the family members are shocked as how can bauji make such big decision of prem's life without his concent.)

bauji continues ' he was my best friend & tells all his friendship story (all the family members seems least interested except prem )

lastly, bauji says -

God always makes people in pairs & I think heer is the only girl made for you.

He tells prem to think about it and let him know in the morning.

(bauji goes to his room and g3 follows)

veer: oh my god! Now we will have to settle in India & top of that will have to tolerate some dehati girl and accept her as bhabhi.

Harman: (he is tensed about what he will tell to maya about shifting to India as maya hates to even talk about this topic) he says that since all the business cannot be wounded up in 2-3 months he will stay here to handle business.

Preet: (gets irritated with all this discussion) and says "we all r bothered about our own problems have we thought about pb (prem bhaiya) bauji has asked him to marry a girl who he has not met even once. Turning to prem he says bro I tell u, this time I will not shut up if bauji forces u to marry that girl. He always imposes his decisions on us but this time he has crossed all limits.

Prem (trying to calm down preet) preet even I felt bad that dad took such important decision of my life without my consent but I agree with one thing that god makes us in pairs & destiny always bring those people made for each other together no matter how far or different they are.; who knows maybe heer would be my better half.

Preet (still looking not convinced)  heads towards his room.

Now in rampal mension (Mumbai)

(Vibha arranging breakfast at dinning table & rishabh comes & places his hand around her waist)

vibha (shocked)- tum yaaha, what r u doing here, what if somebody comes?

Rishabh (smiling) ' who will come? Mom & dad r out of station, & meher she must be still sleeping. & come on I am your husband I can come close to u.

Vibha - yes my dear husband but plz control your emotions till gona happens.

Rishabh ' (irritated) I just can't understand why mom dad & uncle & aunty r delaying this "gona". Can't they understand we love each other?

Vibha ' oh plz don't start this topic all over again; go & wake up meher she has to assist a senior doctor in a major surgery today. & I don't want her to be late as usual.

(rishabh leaves & vibha attends a call '. After sometime all three of them gather at dinning table)

meher ' good morning di why r u wearing a long face today?

Rishabh ' what happened u were talking on the phone few minutes back what's the matter?

Vibha (still tensed) I told u both don't do this I am really worried what if our parents gets to know about all this?

Meher (interrupting her) oh di come on don't start all this in the morning & what we have done; v have just shifted to rampal mansion since our mom & dad r out of station due to business meetings & uncle & aunty r off to rajasthan to seek baba's blessing for your happy future ..

Vibha (interrupting meher - yes & that too without their concent; Meher we are supposed to be at dad's home & not here. You know my gona is yet to happen.

Meher  ' oh now don't act like u don't like to be with r.j (rishabh jiju)

Enjoy this time & chill.

Rishabh (still seeing vibha tensed) what's the matter?

Vibha - Rishabh, it was dads call he was asking how were we and how is meher's training happing under your guidance. He said he will be returning in 3-4 days then he said we all will be going on a holiday.

Meher - after 3-4 days; oh god! I have a double duty in the hospital at this time & forget about holiday there's a medical camp in matheran I can't even think of a holiday.

Rishabh ' if uncle comes here he will surely ask me about your training & will surely insist to inspect your project.

Vibha ' I had warned you both before you told such big lie. Mom & dad r under impression that you (pointing towards meher) is getting trained in business under rishabh. & in reality meher you are a doctor doing your internship. We all are cheating everybody.

(Seeing meher & vibha tense rishabh tells vibha that he will find some solution in the evening & meher & rishabh leaves for hospital & office respectively)

now in maan house

heer, heer,  putar kithay hai tu ? teji maan called while preparing breakfast.

Coming ma , heer replied . peari paina bauji  , she said while touching her father's feet .

Ma I am going, I am getting late for the hotel... & I will have breakfast in the hotel itself...

(Teji & balraj remember those days in bhatinda & promise that lalit had made & the circumstances that forced them to shift to delhi.)

teji said the time has come , what do you think will lalit bhaisahab fulfill his promise?

Balraj ' I trust my friend & I am sure that he will fulfill his promise' but ultimately it's destiny that will make the decision of heer's life.

Chpt 2

Junaja house Canada;

(Next morning all the family members gather in the hall & wait impatiently as their future decision would be taken)

prem goes to bauji ' dad I am ready to come to India I will meet heer.

Bauji ' I am happy that you agreed to meet heer; rest your destiny will decide for you.

Preet ' or you u will decide. (He grumbled)

Bauji ' nalayak tu nahi samjega! (But he ignores it as he was happy with prem's decision)

Bauji ' tells everyone to get ready as they are leaving for India in a week.

Harman ' dad, I think we cannot wind up all the business in such less time so I will stay here and take care of the business as'.

(Bauji interrupting Harman) Harman we have enough of money; now all I want is my entire family to be back in their home land India.

(Harman, veer, preet all half heartedly prepares for leaving)

maan house

(balraj , teji & heer are having dinner)

teji ' I think it's too much now I can't leave without mausam anymore.

Heer gets surprised

Balraj ' today we were talking about your marriage so ma got emotional and so she is missing mausam so much today.

Heer ' ma don't worry, I will call mausam tomorrow & ask her to come home as soon as possible. (Next morning Heer calls up mausam)

Heer ' mausam, how are you? , how are your studies going?

Mausam ' didi, I am fine how's ma, bauji? I am missing you all very much.

Heer ' I have called you to tell you that ma has ordered that you come home.

Mausam ' didi, in coming 3 weeks there's my college picnic to matheran (a hill station in maharashtra) I will attend it and then I will come home. You know na didi, this is my last year and this is the last time that I will be able to go out with my friends on a holiday. Till then you take care of ma, bauji... (Someone called mausam & so she said bye and disconnected the phone)

(Heer conveyed this message to her parents & they all were very happy that finally after so many years they will be seeing their daughter)

rampal mansion

rishabh created some problems & was successful in delaying meher's dad's (ranjeet khandalwal's ) visit to Mumbai for a month.

On the other side meher had to accompany a medical camp that was organized by her hospital at matheran.

Ideally rishabh used to accompany meher wherever she would go but this time as he was busy creating problems for Mr. ranjeet khandelwal to delay his arrival to mumbai he was unable to go. Vibha had to stay there so that shreya (meher's mom) who frequently used to visit them doesn't get any hint of the meher being out of town & that too for a medical camp.

After 3 weeks'''..

(Juneja's came to India; they first went to amritsar to pay a visit to golden temple & then to bhatinda to meet balraj but since they couldn't find balraj & his family there they settled in delhi and continued their search for balraj & his family from there. They were unaware that heer was working in their new hotel in delhi)

chp 3

21st may mausam & her friends began their journey for matheran in a bus.

Meher & other 4 interns also headed for matheran in a car.

On the way meher's car faced some technical problem & so they had to ask for a lift.

Mausam & her friends gave them a lift in their bus as they all were heading for the same destination.

On the way ------

Mausam ' hi! I am mausam, I am law student studing in Mumbai.

Rahul (one of the intern) hello, I am rahul; u can call me ron as all my friends call me so''

Meher ' was irritated with all that was happening ... firstly she had to go alone; then car had problems than ''.. She was actually missing r.j and vibha as she was so used to be with them all the time that being alone was like hell to her. She remembered her relatives always commenting that we will have to find a groom for meher that agrees to stay with rishabh at his house. She was least bothered about the thought that what if her parents come to know about her profession as she was so confident that r.j & di would take care of her parent's reactions.

All this while mausam & ron were having conversations & mausam was telling ron about her family and all that stuff.

(Meher listening to their conversation thought to herself that ron is so smart & fast in making friends with girls)

mausam tried to make friends with meher but she was least interested in talking to her as She was too occupied with her self.

At 12:45 pm at night it was raining heavily, roads were sipplery & the sight of valley from the windows of the bus was terrifying & scary; all the people in the bus were laughing at ron's jokes, bus driver was also enjoying himself on the jokes of ron;  but meher was least interested & feeling low & so thought of calling r.j as he was the only person on earth that could cheer her up while they were conversing on phone ''''.

Bus driver while commenting on one of the jokes of ron lost control over the bus & bus slipped in the valley all the people in the bus didn't know what to do while they saw themselves falling in the valley helplessly some tried to jump from the window, some tried to jump from the door while bus had just turned into one of the deadliest roller coaster ride.

Rishabh heard all the screaming & yelling on the phone he asked meher what all was happening; all that meher could say was "highway accident''''"

(They lost connection '''')

chp 4

rishabh froze he couldn't imagine or think anything his phone fell from his hand '''''. Vibha woke up from her sleep as she heard a phone ring '..

vibha ' hello!

Shreya ' vibha where's meher? I want to talk to her I have been trying her phone but it saying phone is out of coverage area.

Vibha ' (tensed and shocked on her mom's upset voice.) mom, calm down meher is with me (she lied) but she has just fallen asleep as she was working whole day very hard as tomorrow she has to give a presentation in the office. I have tried very hard to make her sleep as she was very nervous, but if you still insist I will wake her up.

Shreya ' know it's ok, actually I just had a dream that... That meher had suffered an accident.

Vibha ' don't worry mom everything is fine.

She ran into rishabh room to inform about mom's call.  She saw rishabh frozen cell phone on the ground '.. Her heart sank ''.

Rishabh are u ok what's the matter she repeated twice '.. Thrice than she became more apprehensive & shook rishabh asking what the matter rish''is''

Rishabh - accident! A deep thundering breath ran through vibha's spine; is mom's dream true she thought to herself then gathering herself she again thought to herself  - can't be!

She asked rishabh who's suffered an accident? Rishabh, for heaven's sake speak up?

Rishabh ' meh '' meher ''. I was talking to her on phone when I heard that noice; no - the screams''' the yells''''.

Vibha with tears in her eyes- where are they we need to be rushing there.

Both of them drove over the place that meher had mentioned. While on the way vibha thought they must be needing an immediate medical help so she called up the hospital and informed them they also promised to offer all the possible help.

Maan house:

On the other side teji maan has an intuition that mausam is in some trouble. She wakes up in the middle of the night screaming the name of her daughter mausam'''..  Heer & bauji try to calm her down but she insist that she wants to see mausam as soon as possible.

Heer said mausam has gone in a trip so they couldn't contact her; & anyways she had said that after returning from trip she will come home.

Teji is some how not convinced & insists on going to Mumbai. Balraj senses that teji is really scared for mausam & won't budge from her decision & so he tells heer that she stay here & he & teji would go to Mumbai & bring mausam. Heer initially is not ready to let them go alone & insists on accompanying them but her parents tell her that they will manage.

On the accident site''''.

It's was very dark, & still heavily pouring the bus burning , people lying on the ground with their faces covered with mud, blood; meher gained consciousness she looked around her - she had got many cuts & blood was oozing out from her cuts; she was in terrible pain but gathering all her strength she tried to stood up & started looking for mausam she was unable to walk as it was raining & the place was slippery. She started looking for mausam desperately while searching she came across Ron he had succumbed to death. Meher got apprehensive & started looking for mausam then finally she saw mausam's dupatta, yellow colour of her dupatta had chaned to almost brownish 'red; colour of the wet mud & blood. Meher ran to her, she took her head in her lap & tried to wake her up as she was a doctor she checked her heartbeats, herheart was still beating she tried all her ways to wake her up; mausam gained consciousness all she said was paani''.. pani''' meher collected some rain water in the cups of her hands & helped mausam drink that water.

Mausam ' I can't bear this pain; I am dying.

Meher placing her hand on mausam's forehead told to have faith in God & that help must be coming soon.

Mausam again lost consciousness meher also screaming in her low voice for help fell unconscious.

By the early morning rishabh arrived there with the help & they took all the people to the nearest hospital.

Chp 5

Maan house

Teji maan & balraj maan were busying packing while heer was leaving for the hotel she told her parents that she will do the reservation for them from the hotel itself.

Heer near the reception table in the hotel, talking on the phone to the travel agent.

Heer ' hello I am heer maan, I want 2 tickets for teji maan & balraj maan for Mumbai as urgent as possible.

Preet heard this conversation & heard those names; he came forward to heer & asked r u heer maan?

Heer ' yes sir, can I help u sir?

Preet ' yes u can definitely help me, in fact only u can help me. (He told in his trademark way)

Heer ' (got confused) how can I help u?

Preet ' (quickly) by telling me your father's name.

Heer (said with little hesitation) balraj maan

Preet continued & u r from bhatinda & your mother's name is teji maan & your sis name is mausam?

Heer ' yes, but how u know it? She asked with masking surprised expression on her face.

Preet ' told her that she would know it if she came to his house in the evening.

Heer agreed (as she had to know how this person knows so much about her & her family)

It was evening heer's parents left for Mumbai heer had not told them about preet as she thought that she will herself first find about this person. & she went to the house that preet had told her.

Juneja house

Bauji as usual was cursing preet for not attending meetings that he had told him.

(Preet after talking to heer was so happy that heer is not some illiterate & ugly girl that he had imagined.

He inquired from  the staff about heer & he got all praises for heer & so he was waiting for heer to come home so that he can introduce her to the family & finally bauji will have to admit that his "nalayak" beta is much more talented than what he thinks & preet can tease bauji more.)

Bauji was surprised & told prem that why is preet laughing & giving him the looks that "I will show you!"

Bauji ' today something had surely happened in the office, preet is so happy today.

While all are just sitting for the dinner heer enters the house all look at her & she feels little awkward & preet quickly gets up from his place & welcomes heer & tells bauji to recognize her & bauji looks in surprise & finally gave up!

Preet finally introduced her as heer.

All in the family got shocked than bauji asked her some questions to confirm that what all that preet told is truth & finally he accepted that she is heer & even heer was happy that she found her father's best friend. When she informed that her parents' r gone to Mumbai to meet mausam; lalit forced heer to stay with them & heer agreed.

Chp 6

Train derailed & heer's parents died; heer was very upset with this but decided not to inform about their parents' death to mausam till she arrives here.

Preet went to Mumbai to bring mausam back.

In the hospital meher gained consciousness & she remembered the scene from last night '..

Mausam had pushed meher to save her from the door of the bus that had been falling & while saving meher that door had fallen on mausam.

Meher got up screaming mausam' hearing her voice rishabh & vibha rushed to her room. They than took her to mausam.

Meher ' why did you saved me and risked your life? (She asked with tears in her eyes & guilt in her heart.)

Mausam ' I just did what my heart felt. (Pausing for a while she said) will you do me a favour? will you go to my place as mausam, stay there till my sister heer is married & has all the happiness in her life.

Meher ' (consoling her) you will be all right we both will go there.

Mausam ' (interrupting her) I can't; I am dying; I don't want to cause any pain to my parents, once heerdi is happily married you can tell them that I have died. She continued further they will accept u as mausam as they have not seen me for 10 years. Please meher promise me you will stay with my sister. she is all alone fighting with all the family problems from years, if she gets to know that I have died she will not marry as she will think there's no one to take care of parents'. Promise me ''.. So I can die peacefully.

Meher ' I promise. This life that I got is yours I will dedicate it to your family.

As meher's words fell in the ears of mausam her soul left her body.

Rishabh & vibha heard all this conversation & they were shocked at mausam's request & rather thought it as demanded price for saving meher's life. They still belived meher wouldn't go to mausam's place & not as mausam for sure.

Meher looked that anger for mausam in rishabh's eyes. she said she would collect mausam's death certificate from doctor. At least she could do this much for her she told R.J, hence he didn't stopped her from doing that.

In doctor's cabin while meher waited for the doctor she was still thinking how she would get the address of mausam house? how she will convince her parents , R.J? How will she manage to live with mausam's family as mausam? All this questions were haunting her so she got up &  started to leave & dashed with a handsome man ' who was just entering the room. He had hold her in his arms, their eyes met, (eye lock for 5 minutes) just then doctor came in & preet asked quickly I am sorry, are you ok?

Meher nodded.

Preet turning to dr ' I  am here for mausam maan. Where's she? Is she fine? I am preet junaja, her sister heer maan has sent me. (he said all in one breath)

Meher without thinking much said I am mausam but how did you know about ''.

Noticing surprise in her voice preet interrupted her -I am prem's brother preet, your sister's marriage had been finalized with my brother in childhood & I have come to take you home, your heer didi has sent me. i went to your college &  they informed me you are here.

seeing meher still worried he further continued - don't you worry i have not mentioned about this accident to anybody back home. i thought they would be worried. we can tell them when we reach there. 

Meher ' told preet to wait outside saying she will get her checkup done by dr & then they can leave.

Meher told dr to make death certificate in name of meher khandalwal and that the meher has died. since there were many people there who couldn't be recognized dr believed what all meher said.

Taking a page from dr meher wrote a letter ''.

Dear R.J,

I am very sorry for what I am doing; I know you would be upset with me but I had no other option.

I am leaving for mausam's house, I didn't tell u this before because I knew you won't let me do this, but plz try to understand; the person who has sacrificed her life for me has asked me to fulfill her last wish. & that I can't deny. I can't be so selfish. the guilt that someone who doesn't even have any relation with me has lost her life just because of me  is causing enough pain  to me. Can you please do all the rituals that are supposed to be done with dead body of mausam?

If I land up in any trouble u will be the first person I will seek help from & you know that. I know you will understand me & make vibha, mom, dad understand as well.

" Sorry "

Yours' loving

Meher.

She had sent his letter with the nurse & she left with preet.

hey, friends i hope u like the story till here . plz  do comment what you feel about the story.

i will update the story futher soon.  

Edited by addiction - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh gos fantastic plz continue soon im too meet fan

sana
myworld.22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its fantastic...plz do continue....
zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

it is very different and unique!!!! I love it! please continue!

fungrl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its an awesome story, hope to read more soon
zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
you have to update!!!!!! please!!!! :)
addiction thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana866

oh gos fantastic plz continue soon im too meet fan

sana

thanks i will continue soon.

addiction thumbnail

Originally posted by: tadashi

it is very different and unique!!!! I love it! please continue!

hi!
thanks for the comment. it's really motivating. i will update soon.
addiction thumbnail

Originally posted by: fungrl

its an awesome story, hope to read more soon

thanks for the encouragement. i will continue soon.
addiction thumbnail

Originally posted by: karoni

its fantastic...plz do continue....

thanks i will continue soon.