thanks, i will update soon.
addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: pRinc3ssRZxJT

ii LO0VVEEEEE TISS FF

plzzzz continueeeee
awwww ii miss Meet so0 muchh but this realLy madee my dayy
.....ii stilL hadnt finished reading all of it yet 😉 but couldnt help myself from commenting hahaaaa

luv ya Rumsha<3

p.s. pm me for the next updatesss
k thnz luv

hi!
i am glad to find another meet fan.
i know reading all the chapters together is little demanding in terms of time, but thanks for taking time out & reading, & commenting. it is really encouraging.
i will surely add u in my pm list.
hope you enjoy reading the entire 12 chps.  
addiction thumbnail

Originally posted by: tadashi

Amazing job! I love how you are characterizing meher and her mixed feelings about the situation she is in. Your title really fits! I also love how you incorporate the actual show's story line in your own way and make it work really well! I think that you should elaborate on meher's real family a little bit now. Thank you for writing an amazing fanfic to keep us going through this meet drought!

hi thanks, for the suggestion. the story of meher's real family will start a little later, as there are a lots of twists that are lined up right now in my mind.
but yes, i can tell u that  with meher's family coming in picture that will be a major twist  in meet's relationship.
for right now we can imagine that r.j is trying all the means & ways to find meher.
zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank you! you have me excited!
addiction thumbnail

hi friends! here's the update...

hope you all like it!

chp 13

preet was still sitting on the bed, as soon as he was alone, restlessness started to creep inside him. Meher came as promised, this time she had 1 plate in her hands, she came & sat near him, she ribbed a piece of roti & took it towards his mouth, preet turned his face away.

"Mausam I am not feeling like eating." He said

meher – preet your body needs this, please, take care of yourself because this family cannot afford to loose it's another son, holding his face in cups of her hand.

Preet at one hand was amazed at her convincing skills, but realized that she was very adamant & it was futile arguing with her. So he agreed.

Meher was feeding him, suddlenly he remembered how in his childhood p.b used to feed him. He started crying, crying like a small kid.

Meher wondered what made him cry again. She thought to herself; "he didn't like the food? Or there's something else? But whatever it is my all the efforts of consoling him got wasted."   Chal beta meher, phir se kaam pe lagja".

Preet ……… preet …….what's the matter? She asked. (At this time she really thought that even kids were easy to handle than preet. But controlling her temper, & masking her disappointment she asked, hoping to get an answer.)

Preet said while crying – mausam, I can't imagine my life without p.b.

This time meher had run out of words to console him. (She had not seen any death in her family whom she was emotionally attached to, yes she had seen people dying in the hospital but at that time all she had to say was, we are sorry, the patient is no more. That's it! Her job ended there.) But here, she had to console preet, at any cost, by whatever means.

(She thought to her, meher, you can do it! All I have to do is put myself into his shoes & perceive the situation. You have assisted many operations & most of them were successful, so this "operation preet" will also be a success.

Finally thinking of all the options, she thought the best & only option was to hug him, till he himself stops crying. & yes it had worked just a few minutes before, so maybe this time also it will work.)

She hugged him….

His head rested on her shoulder ………. Tears from his eyes ran down from his cheeks making their way to her collar bone, as his tears touched her skin. Her hand combed his hair; she felt the warmth of his tears. Minutes passed……….

A little later, when preet was in a little better position; Meher gave him some medicines saying that they are some pain killers, you will recover soon.

Preet thought to himself, this girl is crazy!  Medicines are to her what cosmetics are, to probably all the girls in the world.

As meher forced him, he was convinced that this girl is deeply in love with medicines. Though he didn't appreciate her dominating attitude but he still wanted her to be with him. Why? He had no reason at this time; he didn't even bother to find the answer at that time. All he wanted was mausam beside him.  

Slowly due to the effect of medicines preet felt fast asleep.

His head in meher's lap, he had held meher's hand tightly in his one hand & his other hand rested on his bare chest.

When preet was asleep, meher continued to comb his hair with her fingers as his was what preet liked. She had learned that in this few hours that she had spent with him.

She closely observed him…… all the images from past when she had first met preet started playing in front of her eyes………

Those strong arms that had held her supported her, preventing her from falling; now were so weak that they sought support in meher's hands.

Those deep black eyes that always sparkled with mischief that could mesmerize any girl in the world were red as they had cried a lot today. 

Those lips that flashed the world's best smile, that spoke those sugar coated words that could drive any girl crazy for him were now trembling with fear, pain, frustration.

Then her eyes moved to his bare upper body, that muscular body was now full of red marks, she remembered how it felt when preet had hugged her tightly, when her body was pressed against this bare body. Though she was little uncomfortable in the beginning but then she had loved it. At this thought shivers went down her spine.

Her inner voice shook her, what are you thinking MEHER? Why is preet having such an effect on you? Till now none of the boys had made shivers run down her spine. She realized heart beating faster. You shouldn't be thinking all this, you have come here for heer & at this time of crises you should be with heer & what are you doing her at almost 4pm alone in the room with preet? 

All this questions compelled meher to think……………… to find a justification for her behavior.

meher is still thinking & will justify her actions in the next chapter. till then plz leave your comments as they encourage me to write more.

hope you all like it.

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey enjoyed reading this part .. plz update soon .. I hope Meher'll tell Preet first that she's not Mausam, then fall in love loll ..
riyaasehgall thumbnail
gr8 work grl................................do write soon.........with romance......i hope they both rwalize soon they r in love......................:P
another awesomeeeeeeee update............
can't wait 4 da next 1...............
zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very verry good update! they are falling in love! My favorite part was how you described how preet changed in such contrast and meher got to see his vulnerability. You are really good and should keep writing!!!
addiction thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnime

Hey enjoyed reading this part .. plz update soon .. I hope Meher'll tell Preet first that she's not Mausam, then fall in love loll ..

thanks!
surely they are falling in love.