riya_luv_sv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
well guys....i m havin an idea and i hv tried to develop it..........pls gve ur sinceare comments....

specially dedicated to dhrishti....luv ya ma sweety......thanks 4 bein there when i neee someone the most... 🤗

the teej and other things were over....naitik and akshara wasnt getting any private moments for themself....when they are together somone or the other wil call her or him so that they have to leave...it was a saturday...naitik was sitting outside thinking about smthing when mohit came in...."kya soch the rehthi hai yaar hamesha...."he asked him...."hamara shadi hogaya ,..lekin log kyun hamera peecha ahi chodathe yaar..."naitik replies....mohit smiles his sweet smile 😍 "naitik....ladkiyon ko bahar jaana bahut aacha lagtha hai.....take bhabhi out na...."...naitik thght that was not a bad idea....he said he will do it and they bth went inside...mohit left after a while and naitik came intohis room....

akshara was searching for something....he smiled and went behind her and stood.....when she turned she allmost let out a scream...."daara dhiya humein....kya hua"...."tum mujhe pyaar karne bhi nahi dethi..tho meine socha tumhe daara dethi hoon...by the way meri pyaari biwi....kya doond rahi hai....pls yeh math bathana ki tum divya didi ke secret recipe doond raha hoon..."...she smiled and looked at him..."mein ek dress doond raha dha....hum sab ek party mei ja raha hai na...koi business client ka..."...."kya....no way...meine socha ki hum dhonom aaj shyam bahar jake khana khayengi....meine ek ache resturent mein table bhi book kiya...."naitik said in half anger and half dissapoinment...."aap bhi na...pooch kyun nahi liya...meine haan bhi kar di..."akshara said..."mujhe kuch nahi soonana..."he said coming near her...she moved backwards...and hit the wall..he was soo close to her that he could count her eyelashes..."jaanthi hoon na mujhe na soon ne ki aadat nahi hain..."he winkede and wentout....akshara was standing her ,....her heart was beating so fast....she smiled and went down...

all were busy in preparing for the party...dadaji and rajashekhar was drinkig tea and bhabhi ma and gayathri ma was standing near to them...akshara reached there..."ma..naitik ji keh rahi dhi ki hum...mein or woh...aaj bahar jae khana khaye...unhone table bhi book kiya..."..bhabhi ma was smiling as well as rajashekhar and dadaji...but gayatris face was hard..."kya baat kar rahe ho....bahut sare frnds hogi wahan pe...tum logon ko dekhne ke liye...aisa nahi ho saktha...mein baath karoongi munna se....phir kabhi chale jaana beta..."she said....akshara felt sad...she was really looking forward for the evening for being alone with him...but she dint express t..."koi bath nahi..."she turned to go..."ruko beta....chotti dulhan yeh dhonom ko bahar jane dho....bachon shadi ke badh bahar nahi gaye hai...koi bath nahi...tum log jao..."dadaji said...akshara stood their shocked...and she smiled and went up...gayatri was dissapointed....she went to
her room...rajashekhar came and told her.."munna ki shadi ho gayi hai...ab akshara ko bhi munna ki zaroorat hai na..."she nodded her head and smiled...

all went for the party...akshara was getting ready....she was wearing a beutiful blue saree...she was about to put sindoor when naitik came behind her...they had a small eyelock....he itself filled her maang wth sindoor...she was about to put the pallu of her saree over her
head...wn he pulled it....she was surprised..."dadaji nahi aa rahe hai hamare sath...mujhe tumhari khule baal ache lagthe hai...."she smiled and adjusted her saree and her hair....they were ready to go...they reached the resturent...naitik had booked the whole resturent so that they have privacy....the resturent was beutifully decorated in dim light and roses...they ordered food and ate and talk...he felt soo happy to be wth her alone....and she felt fuly complete in his prescence...they was returning back home...."lagtha hai aaj barish hone wali hai.."he said..."haan...janthi hai aise ek barish mein hamari car complaint ho gayi aur mujhe aur varsha ko car mein 3 hrs baithane padi..."akshara said..."oh...aapko darne ki zaarorat nahi meri ghadi kabhi bhi complaints nahi dethi.."the words had not only been said then his car jerked to a stop...akshara was smiling...."woh..shayad ....uhmm mein dekthi hoon..."he said and got out....light rain was falling....he turned on the radio and went out bcoz he dint want her to get bored....it was playing rain songs....he opened the bonnet and rectified the complaint...he gotin and said..."aab chalein"....but he dint get any reply...he looked sideways and saw akshara was not there....he looked out and saw her playing in the rain.....he smiled at her......the radio was playing a beutiful song...

yeh saajish hain boondon ki koi khwaahish hain chup chup si(he looked at her)
yeh saajish hain boondon ki koi khwaahish hain chup chup si
dekho na dekho na
dekho na dekho na(she saw him and askedhim to join)
hawa kuchh haule haule zubaan se kya kuchh bole
kyon duuri hain ab darmayaan(he goes out)
dekho na dekho na
dekho na dekho na(she smiles at him)

phir na hawayen hogi itani besharam
phir na dag mag dag mag honge yeh kadam(she slashes water at him)
haa saawan yeh seedha nahi khufia bada
kuchh toh baraste hue keh raha(he chases her)
samjho na samjho na
samjho na samjho na
hawa kuchh haule haule zubaan se kya kuchh bole(bth have a eyelock)
kyon duuri hain ab darmayaan
dekho na dekho na
dekho na dekho na(naitik succeds in splashing her wth water)

jugnu jaise chahat dekho jale mujhe
meethi si mushkil hain koi kya kare(bth smiles and that goes when the gaze intensifies)
hmm hothon ki arzi aaise thukraaon na
saanson ki marzi ko jhuthlaaon na(he pulls her more closely)
chhuu lo na chhu lo na
chhuu lo na chhu lo
hawa kuchh haule haule zubaan se kya kuchh bole(they are only inches away)
na duuri hain ab darmayaan
dekho na dekho na....
dekho na hmm hmm hmm(akshara holds him close|)
hmm hmm hmm dekho

they were quite close to each other....naitik leaned forward to catch her lips when somone honked ...."arrey chal bhi do..."he quickly let her go and they both got in the car....they bth were not sayin anything....akshara felt that the car was an oven coze that much temperature was there....naitiks cell rang nad he took the call....it was maharaj ji callingfrom the house...."munna tumhari room ki lights chali gayi.....mein candles jaala rakha hain....kya mein so jao..."...".je haan...hamare paas ghar ki chabiyanhai.."he kept the phone and looked at akshara.....she was resting back with a small smile on her lips....they reached home and he got out....akshara had falleninto small sleep that she dint know....he opened her door and took her in his arms....she woke up with a start..."yeh aap kya kar rahe hai...chodona...koi dekhlena...naitik..."....he silenced her with a look....they had an intense eyelock and he walked and reached their room....it was beutiful with small candles and stuff...he put her down and held her close to him.....she was lost in his eyes....she broke the trance and turned back to go and change.....but he pulled her back to him.....she was feelingthe mounting excitemnent in her....he removed the wet strands of hair from her back....and kissed their....she took in a breath....he felt his hands go around her waist and his lips along her shoulders.....he slowly turned her and cuppedhis face in his hands....he placed a kiss on her forehead....on each eye....on the tip of her nose and at last at those beutiful lips...akshar almost fainted wth joy....it was such an awsome pleasure....the feel ofhis lips on her....the warmth of his touch all over her....she slowly kissed him back...

it turned into slowly empowered passion amid intense movements as their lips caressed along each others....his touchs were raising goosebumps all over her and for him this was what he wanted,,...the feel of her....atlast they broke it .....akshar was smiling and was blushing like a tomato....naitik had one of his killer smiles and he went near her again...she pushed him off and grabbed a dress and ran into change...he smiled and wentut....she took deep breaths and looked ather dress and was hocked to find thatitwas the night dress....she dint have any other options so she put that on....when she came out naiik was drying his hair.....he was wearing a tshirt and casuals....he was shocked to see her...she was looking so buetiful and tempting....she combed her hair and stood there near the window.....he stood near her....bth were aware of each othres prescence....she couldnt stand the tension so she turned back to go to the bed....he held her fast...."kehdhona"he said..."kya...."she said...."those three magical words...."...he said whispering to her ears..."i"...e placed a small bite there..."love"...a smal kiss on the cheek and "you..."he muttered to her lips....she pushed him away and sat on the bed....she felt his cold breath hit her skin behind her neck as naitik blew air up and down her neck. his lips pressed against her neck, slowly caressing her neck with his lips up to her jaw line and back down to her throat. she felt like her breath was taken from her as his lips touched her skin. She felt helpless as she placed her hands on his shoulder, tightening her grip as he continued kissing her neck. he ran his hand through her hair pulling it to one side of her shoulder, as he kissed her bare shoulder. He dug his fingers in her skin, lightly dragging his fingers across her upper back and finally pulling her strap open. He looked at her whose eyes were kept closed. "akshara" he whispered. she slowly opened her eyes and looked to her side to face his. "say it"...."she smiled and said "no"...he was on her side....."well i will make u say it....kyuki mujhe na sunnane ki adat nahi hai..."....he gave her a long kiss on her lips .........he slid his hand behind her neck, bring goostbumps down her back. She shut her eyes as he ran his fingers up through her hair and pulled her hair loose. Her hair flew down on either side of her shoulders. he brought his hand back in front of her and held her chin close to him.
she started breathing harder as she felt his lips brush her ear...."i love you...."she said quietely.....

he looked at her and smiled.....and she gave a little smile as he grinned. naitik slid his hands under her legs, straightening them. He then slid his hands around her torso and pulled her closer to him, now their body's touching. Her smile had faded and her lips had departed. She leaned in until their noses brushed off each others'. They both looked down at each other. akshara slowly shut her eyes as she felt his lips finally lock hers as they both lay down...and the scene fades.

how was it.....my first attempt in this forum........plssssssssssssss comment.......it would mae me a lot happier.......and pls pressthe like button.......plssssssss.
😊 Edited by riya_luv_sv - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I luved it so much........it was jst AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....u portrayed d scenes very well.......keep writin more n more...Im sure every1 wil enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
riya_luv_sv thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArchanaSub

I luved it so much........it was jst AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....u portrayed d scenes very well.......keep writin more n more...Im sure every1 wil enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

thanks a loooooooot yaar............i hope so 😊
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: riya_luv_sv

thanks a loooooooot yaar............i hope so 😊

ure welcum.......I reallly luved it so much.....it was well written...plz write more...wil u??????......if u want help I cn help u out......
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey it very good.....just awesome....
i loved their romance.....iit does not seems dat it was ur 1st attempt....
thank god Naitikn Akshara went out to spend some time....it was really very good.....
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome fabulous....and was so romantic...do write more..
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

very nice riya......

so cute n romantic.......

yusra12 thumbnail
it was really romantic....write more
riya_luv_sv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

hey it very good.....just awesome....
i loved their romance.....iit does not seems dat it was ur 1st attempt....
thank god Naitikn Akshara went out to spend some time....it was really very good.....

hey thanks a ton.....well its my frst attempt in this forum ,i had 2 ff'sn bmtd actuaslly......thanks again 😊
riya_luv_sv thumbnail
Originally posted by: zummi03

awesome fabulous....and was so romantic...do write more..

thanks a lot.....i wil try f i get an idea.... 😆