12/24 KB 9th September Written Update

-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
                9th September Written Update

Rajendra asks Mili to apologize to Raj's friend and she does.
Mili stares at Simi, starts crying, and leaves. Neetu pacifies her, and then sees Anita and her family at the door. They are introduced to Anuj's chachi, and are welcomed in.
Neetu brings Simi downstairs.
Sim's friend tells Mili that it is gud Sim is getting married. Meanwhile, the rituals are performed.
The families take a picture together.

The function gets over, and Simi hugs her dad. Her dad explains that he'll be very sad when she goes away. They hug again.
Nitu compliments Anita's parents, and her. Manju gets mad about what Mili did. Manju asks where she is and is interrupted by Simi when she asks if her mom will speak to her dad. She answers yes.

Simi gets a call from Raj. He says "Today I was quiet, but what your sis did was bad.
 -voice increase- I said sorry!!!! What do you want?!!! "Sim lies and says she cant hear him then disconnects. She starts crying.

Precap : Mili says she does not get any respect in the house. Her mom slaps her.
Edited by zfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail

Rajiv has lots of nerve to scold simi.  Simi better breaks up with Rajiv.Thanks for teh update.

-Shankar- thumbnail
@ ramas, I totally agree, I am getting tired of seeing Simi cry, she does it in every episode. It would be nice to see her laugh once in a while, but I love that slap Mili gave Raj's friend.
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what is this bakwas! i first thought this show may be like the star plus show ek chabi hai pados mein.
pria-7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zfan

@ ramas, I totally agree, I am getting tired of seeing Simi cry, she does it in every episode. It would be nice to see her laugh once in a while, but I love that slap Mili gave Raj's friend.

Oh yes, every time she sobs and cries.... i would not be  be interested to watch this show if she  becomes  too much  'sacrifice ki devi' and marries this stupid guy !!!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i do appreciate a lot short updates.
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Uff I hate this raj
That slap milli gave raj friend
Really wish that was for raj
But anyways thanks again
Love Marian fx