Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i saw mondays episode n i wos disgusted to see this......but thx tweenie n roja akka for tolerating to do the updates.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Meli....well written update for a rotten episode.

Rose Jasmine - SP did not mention Adhi's name coz then this sadist Thols can carry on with his screwed up serial further...!! Every time after each serial I get exhausted listening to Adhi's screaming....somebody must aim a gun right into his throat and shooooootttt....!! That would give us some peacein here...!!.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks daa Mels ... You have too much of patience daa 👏 ..  Poor Rekha .. But , She deserves it ...
priyakraman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Meli for uupdate... Rekha deserves it... I wish she finds that Adhi was behind all these .... TV buying all evidences is another bullshit dragging story by thols... Kadvule can some one put some sense to Thols...> He will come out of his hide out and finally will solve all the issues and he will be the hero of this serial!!!
priyakraman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you meli for the update.... We all knew that adhi was behind all these for Rekha... what is thols thinking... that he is showing the surpirse to viewers that adhi was behind rekha arrest?? Ennavo ponga.... Thols is showing all kind of garbage to the extreme and we viewers are also glued to it..... Hats of Meli... for updating 👏 👏
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Meli kutty, thanks da - Sammmyyyyy, innikki TV kku sanga??
Roja 's turn to witness -hospital - family fight - aatha and hissy
pointing fingers at each other when there is one more cadaver
waiting to be cremated??? hmmmm Thollai,  u have gone totally
nuts man !!!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates meli..

Adhi.. 🤢 🤢

When I wanted to name our son Adithya.. my hubby was dead against it seeing this Adi from kolongal .. I had a tough time convincing him..  😊
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates meli..

Adhi.. 🤢 🤢

When I wanted to name our son Adithya.. my hubby was dead against it seeing this Adi from kolongal .. I had a tough time convincing him..  😊

🤣🤣...poor man he must have been so worried that everytime he were to call his son...Adhi.... that loud mouth will be coming into his mind...!!😃 However, Adithya (Sun) is a beautiful name.....👏👏👏
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyakraman

Thank you Meli for uupdate... Rekha deserves it... I wish she finds that Adhi was behind all these .... TV buying all evidences is another bullshit dragging story by thols... Kadvule can some one put some sense to Thols...> He will come out of his hide out and finally will solve all the issues and he will be the hero of this serial!!!

I strongly feel Adhi's yemmen is Rekha.....she will definately go insane when she discovers that Adhi was only making use of her to reach his goal.. If I am not mistaken she shd be recalling her late husband's warnings of  Adhi's real self  at this point.....!!!😉
bjda thumbnail
thanks for the update...
adhi is so cheap the way he tells robot tat "rekha wanted to marry me"
as though he was not behind her..lucky usha escaped...!!!!!
rekha desrves it...