Sept 7th-11th Robo tortures TT

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bjda thumbnail
FRIDAY 11.9.09

1st scene
abhi,vishwnath

abhi goes to the police station to  file a complaint....an inspector(he came in anadham)is talking to someone on the ph and warns him to behave himself(trying to show off huh??)...abhi waits..he finally keeps the ph and asks dem wat they want...they ask him if he knows TT he says no(๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†)...she den describes his work and achievements..the inspec den realises who TT is...abhi narrates the kidnapping of TT...and tells him tat she wants to file a complaint..he tells her tat TT would have gone somewhere out and not to worry...she gets irriated and asks him to file the complaint...she tells him tat TT would have informed her if he went elsewhere..she firmly believs tat someones kidnapped him as he has an important evidance.... inspec tells her tat ppl always have a tendency to forget and narrates an incident where he forgets to buy his wife flowers(๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†...)...she tells him tat she is not intrested in all tat...
reluctantly the inspec asks dem to file a complaint..abhi as she files the complaint keeps glaring at him...
he reads the complaint and tells her to lev..she asks him for acknowledgement...he tells her to come in the evening and collect it..his casual atitude irks abhi..she finally levs...inspec looks at the complaint again......

2nd scene
TT,robot

a very short scene..its night time and TT slowly gets up and asks one of the men whether they would untie him...the man hits him on the head repeatedly until he falls to the ground..TT starts screaming in pain..the man calls robot..he comes in compl covered (pavam must be melting in tat dress and right from the day he reappeared he has not changed his jacket ....thols we know u cant direct at least sponser clothes for robot)..he lifts TT face from the ground wid his leg(horrible scene!!)
and shows his face...TT is shocked....

3rd scene
TT,robot

continues...he tells TT tat he has come back to life..TT tells him tat der is no such thing as heaven,hell,rebirth,etc its somethin which has been created by fools and mocks robot...robot tells his long flashabck ...etc...TT tells him tat he is amazed but robot has wasted his life and cannot live happily as a free man..robot tells him tat the man should have hit his head harder as he's talking so much..(๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†)...TT tells him tat he is from a brave family and is not scared by all dis...robot finally comes to the pt and asks him for all evidences..TT agrees to give it...everyone is shocked at his reply but he slowly tells robot tat he wil give it to the police..robot and TT argue and shout for some more time.. robot comes out and calls up adhi ..adhi tells him not to kil him but to torture till he tells the truth..adhi tells him tat who ever in dis world hates him he dosent mind but not his mom(we IF ppl hate u for sure!!)..he tells robot "if she comes to know all dis she will throw me out and i cant live ma life in peace i wil be shattered"...robot assures him tat ntn wil go wrong and wil call once TT tells the truth....

THODARUM...

Edited by bjda - 14 years ago
rose_jasmine thumbnail
Why hospitals are shown as shouting place again & again?
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rose_jasmine

Why hospitals are shown as shouting place again & again?

Rose Jas - when I first saw your comments, I had no idea what u were talking about but man..after seeing todays horrible episode...i understood ur point. The director has no respect for anything and thinks he knows everything๐Ÿคข Wonder how they could allow to scream and shout at each other and that too when others patients were there - they should never get permission to have shooting on hospitals - it should be banned๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
rose_jasmine thumbnail
Not only hospitals even once upon a time temples also shown in the same manner. When ever abhi mom went to temple either adhi's mom or baskar mom will be there. shouting started.

Already SP told everything to media in the van. videos & photos are taken. then it must be telecasted as flash news in news channels and send for evening publications.why it was not done?

Reporters must submit this evidence in their office before going to SP unna viratham,it also not done.   Atleast they should inform this news to their office through mobiles or they can send their colleague to take interview at SP unna viradam.

I wonder when reporters said thiruvenkadam they are going to publish this on next week. why not today. How come all reporters think alike? Are they belong to same publications? why reporters from news channels are not invited?How come thiruvenkadam know these are reporters invited by tholar? How can reporters submit the evidence without asking their boss permission?

Its 21st century media is so powerful. Whatever happening around the world , very next moment we are getting the news. Channels are providing 24*7 live news, live interviews, on the spot news.exclusive news, images, first visuals, Breaking news, flash news are become common words.Newsreader at the studio interacting with 3- 4 reporters from various places at the same time. Technology as improved.Why they are not showing this in the serial? Abhi dicission was good.why sp not uttered adhi name?he simply tells some other person also has link with all the bad deeds.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Meli kutty thanks da - so, now we are back to square one !!!!
Seriously, can we boycott this serial?? and, I am writing a letter to
Vikatan televistas - once I post the hard  copy, I will copy the
letter here. This serial is disgusting - both Thollai and Hissy
need to be locked up in Kizpak or Yervaadi -
Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, meli

i hope someone from journalism profession come out and sue this serial director for projecting a very bad attitude of reporters...

( some lawyers did it for Vijay film_Sivakasi)
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meli for taking your valuable time to update this sick serial... ๐Ÿคข
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates meli...
bjda thumbnail
thanks meli...seriously horrible episode..

first of all rekha is now in deep trouble...her  hubby nd dad r no more...
adi has become so evil..

i rem poirot(one of agatha's book)
tells his frd tat a murderer finds only his first murder difficult once he commits it,
it gets easy for him...he is no longer scared...
guess adi is in tat category...

how can the reporters behave like dis and wont abhi have a copy of all the evidences..

roja pl write to vikatan as soon as possible ....