Endless Love - A Short Story; Chapter 1, Page 3

shrutic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey,

Here is a story I am writing. A small preview is there below. Let me know how you'll like it and whether anyone would even be interested!!!

Here is goes!

Endless Love

'And for you, I will always smile'. She had a slight smile on her face as she slept. Away from the worries, problems, decisions and bother, she looked peaceful in the early hours of the morning. The sun reflected from her brown hair, and her skin shone with a vibrant glow. It seemed as she was untouched by the world, the people, the games. She seemed innocent and nave and most of all she looked pure.

All of 25, she had achieved what people failed to in their entire lifetimes. She had earned the respect, the gratitude and the goodwill of people. Her name screamed perfection, it cried out responsibility and it believed in hard work. Removing a fault with her was almost impossible. She was the ideal daughter, the ideal friend, the ideal student, but she still wasn't the perfect person. She was human and she made mistakes, but her conscience was always clear. She was who she had made herself to be.

Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.

Do tell me how you'll find the start. Guess the girl while you're at it too 😉

Until Later

Shruti
Edited by shruti14 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oooo Please carry on. Hmm, as for the girl, my initial thought was Damini, but then when I read it again Avni came to mind, so dunno.
priyanka1806 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this short intro... pls carry on...it seems interesting..umm..the girl is Damini i guess

iS it Damini....i also thought it was Avni first but then...u said she is not perfect so Damini came in my mind...

Anyways...ur sentence structures r  good...carry on....
Edited by lovey29 - 14 years ago
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great writing! Do continue.. and the girl, if I'm not mistaken, is Damini.
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Your writing is dope..LOVE your posts..Do continue..

I am torn between Damini and Avni, but my final guess is Damini..:-)
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
The preview was amazing!
At first I thought it would be Damini but then when you said naive, I thought maybe it's Roshini. Can't wait to find out! 😃
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully written,and i wont be surprised if it turns out to be Roshni.!! .That would be a nice twist.!!😆
tes_v1 thumbnail

Hey shruti!

Amazing preview! you have a flair for writing!

well the girl is Damini I supose!

Aw, the ay this show started, I have been waiting for sm1to start an FF here.... looks like you fulfilled my wish!

Hope its abt PriDa!

luv,

Tia

savie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nice start..  i want to read more