Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Hey shruti!

Amazing preview! you have a flair for writing!

well the girl is Damini I supose!

Aw, the ay this show started, I have been waiting for sm1to start an FF here.... looks like you fulfilled my wish!

Hope its abt PriDa!

luv,

Tia

I was surprised to see none myself!!!

I absolutely love your display picture btw... Its sooo adorable 😳
tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti14

I was surprised to see none myself!!!

I absolutely love your display picture btw... Its sooo adorable 😳

Aw, thanks hun!

btw, hope u continue soon.

tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'd guess it was Avni... but it could apply to Damini too. Rosh not so much since she is a lil ditzy 😊, but you never know...
shrutic thumbnail
Okay so I know it has been really long. But I was away for a while due to completely hectic schedules!

So, the basic question is this... are you'll still interested? Should I start this SS at all?

Let me know!!!

Until then :)
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruti: plz continue! Its really beautiful.
pakirani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is beautifully written shrutiπŸ‘...i sure hope you do continue! i have a strong feeling it is damini but im hoping that its avni since i haven't found a savni FF in this forum πŸ˜•
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ Shruti...you have a gift..for writing..
πŸ‘πŸ‘
Please....... that taster was too tempting..

Do continue..

It IS DAMINI isn't it!!!
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruti14

So, the basic question is this... are you'll still interested? Should I start this SS at all?

I'm in as long as the story involves PriDa..😳
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Please do continue Shruti. I'm waiting for someone to write an FF. I really want to read some.

shrutic thumbnail

Endless Love

Chapter 1

'And for you, I will always smile'. She had a slight smile on her face as she slept. Away from the worries, problems, decisions and bother, she looked peaceful in the early hours of the morning. The sun reflected from her brown hair, and her skin shone with a vibrant glow. It seemed as she was untouched by the world, the people, the games. She seemed innocent and nave and most of all she looked pure.

All of 25, she had achieved what people failed to in their entire lifetimes. She had earned the respect, the gratitude and the goodwill of people. Her name screamed perfection, it cried out responsibility and it believed in hard work. Removing a fault with her was almost impossible. She was the ideal daughter, the ideal friend, the ideal student, but she still wasn't the perfect person. She was human and she made mistakes, but her conscience was always clear. She was who she had made herself to be.

Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.

And courageous she was. She had seen more in life than most, she had endured more than most. Damini was like any other 25 year old but still she was nothing like them. It all had changed for her a year ago, and the year after was spent in making her who she was today. She had always lived a sheltered life, a life where she didn't need to know the difference between right and wrong, where she didn't need to learn how to sustain herself. Life was simple, uncomplicated and beautiful.

Tragedy hits hard and leaves you with two options, first to sit and cry in vain and the second to let that serve as a catalyst for change.

She changed, she chose change. It hadn't been easy for her. She spent sleepless nights crying, nights hoping it was all a bad dream, praying for things to be back as they once were. She had broken down, at home, in public, in front of people, within the four walls of her bedroom, everywhere. The blanket had become her best friend; she snuggled in it for days on end. Her sister did not know what to do anymore, from the jovial joyful girl; she had become a woman who had given up hope, lost all faith.

She pondered for days on end having no idea about what to do, what to believe and what to want. Life was a burden and she was tired of carrying it on her shoulders. That's when she did something out of character for her, she took off. She sat in the car and drove away. She drove for hours, and those hours became days. She had herself, her thoughts and that one music CD which was closer to her heart than anything else. On the wheel she cried and then she laughed. Strangers looked at her strangely, some even getting worried. She screamed in despair, in desperation, she laughed at the irony life presents at you and she cried at the hurt she felt, the hurt she could never really put into words, speak about with anyone else.

Driving, she found herself at a familiar place, a place she remembered to have been at before. But was it all a dream, she found herself questioning. It seemed surreal that the one place she wanted to avoid at this point was the place she had landed up at while she, according to her, was driving aimlessly.

Life, maybe this was what they called life.

She was the only child of her parents, or maybe only her mother? She was never really sure of what was the best way to put it. She didn't remember her father; he had left her and her mother when she was barely a year old. There had been another woman, which is all she knew and that is all she wanted to know. Surprising as it was she was not put off by men or by the idea of love even after knowing the truth. Ila Gujral had never had anything easy in life, not her own childhood, not an easy marriage, not an easy life. But she was a success story, one of the best there ever was. She had started from scratch, building it all slowly. She looked at her daughter and knew she owed her at least that much. Damini on the other hand never gave her mother an opportunity to worry about her. They were there for each other, always and that was enough, they had assured each other of that.

Love for her was serene, pure and lifelong. She had the idea of her perfect mind in her head, it didn't always match the clich but she knew it would keep her happy. She knew she would love once, and she waited for that day with baited breath. Prithvi had come along and taken that breath away, for always.