Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
^^^Exactly mithi...you are bang on...when she spoke of getting footage during JCs she gave herself away....you are right...she got her footage with MJCs and is therefore here...she tries to twist words and get things out of people...today it was chetan πŸ˜’
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bugger

i agree .....and frankly even i didnt know bout it untill i watched the show ........the show is slow no doubt but its def diff and one of its own 

One of my neighbours back in Canda had an autistic child. It would break my heart to see her parents coping with things we take for granted everyday. Severe autism is the hardest. PDDNOS is a little bearable and hopeful.

MB, the show is so real and touching it makes u cry nearly in every episode. I am yet to meet someone who hasnt cried and the idea to show families having autistic kids is touching too. The heart just goes out to them. Today they showed a grandfather 😭living with the hope that research in science will come out with a cure for autism and his grandson will be fine😳

Lavs,  in india people hardly know about it. My MIL asked me if it really exists or it's just a story about a retarded child. I told her it exists and some of these kids are brilliant. Even Einstein was considered autistic. So was Newton. Some of these kids are brilliant.

Edited by MithiBani - 14 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: susan29

^^^Exactly mithi...you are bang on...when she spoke of getting footage during JCs she gave herself away....you are right...she got her footage with MJCs and is therefore here...she tries to twist words and get things out of people...today it was chetan πŸ˜’

I used to really like her. She is tough and I thought she was fair and very straigtforward too. But she always had a hidden agenda that benefits her. I thought Mona was a fence sitter and was the party badlo types but Anaida is far smarter. Mona is the kind who gets caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Anaida is the kind who irritates people with her constant complaining  and gets them to react  unfavourably. Then she plays the victim. Also she gives out too many excuses if she fails at something. Kinda like Akash. Now I'd rather have Mona win than her.
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Good Observation MB, who acc to u think has touched the hearts of middle class the most?

mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I used to really like her. She is tough and I thought she was fair and very straigtforward too. But she always had a hidden agenda that benefits her. I thought Mona was a fence sitter and was the party badlo types but Anaida is far smarter. Mona is the kind who gets caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Anaida is the kind who irritates people with her constant complaining  and gets them to react  unfavourably. Then she plays the victim. Also she gives out too many excuses if she fails at something. Kinda like Akash. Now I'd rather have Mona win than her.

very well saiid πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘
MithiBani thumbnail
Thanks Lavs, and according to me, the middle class will identify with Mona and Chetan more than they will with Anaida. More so with Chetan coz he seems stable and family oriented. The gen-next girls might vote for Anaida.

@ mehak. Thanks. 😳
Edited by MithiBani - 14 years ago
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Lavs, and according to me, the middle class will identify with Mona and Chetan more than they will with Anaida. More so with Chetan coz he seems stable and family oriented. The gen-next girls might vote for Anaida.

Well said, MB. I too felt the same that Chetan and Mona will connect far more. Infact the family adv lies with Chetan. Indians still have a prejudice towards single women😭. but will connect more with working women.  Mona lies in betn and can go either ways.

I think it will be close contest betn winner and runner up.
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I used to watch Antara but would end up crying and by crying I mean really crying at the end of the show when they used to show the real parents with kids who suffer from autism. It is so sad and brave at the same time that it touches me like no other thing. I stopped watching coz I used to get depressed everyday. 😭 πŸ˜­

oh yaani Anaida aaj phir JC ke liye jana chahti thiπŸ˜•........yeh baaki do ke liye unfair hai yaar,Anaida show jeetna chahti hai JC challenge karke logo ki nazar me aana chahti hai to bhai baaki do bhi waha jeetne aaye hai,uska turn ho gaya tha 2 din pehle,phir kal chaaro ne JC kiya tha to aaj uski phir JC karne ki zid meri samajh se bahar hai
MithiBani thumbnail
Let's see Lavs, kal kya hota hai. At least this time we know there's no Rahul Mahajan throwing his money and influence on the voting system. πŸ˜ƒ
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

i bet yaar ............i oh yaani Anaida aaj phir JC ke liye jana chahti thiπŸ˜•........yeh baaki do ke liye unfair hai yaar,Anaida show jeetna chahti hai JC challenge karke logo ki nazar me aana chahti hai to bhai baaki do bhi waha jeetne aaye hai,uska turn ho gaya tha 2 din pehle,phir kal chaaro ne JC kiya tha to aaj uski phir JC karne ki zid meri samajh se bahar hai

Mandy, Anaida ko JCs ka nasha sa ho gaya hai. She thinks it's related to voting and footage and so wants to go everyday. She doesn't understand that MJCs got her more footage and a lot of admiration than this fighting for JCs ever will. πŸ˜’