Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what a bore!! Its Mini and Yudi! It was a sick joke of elimination.  Anaida had to cook for them!πŸ˜†Edited by realitybites - 14 years ago
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Thanks RB-ji, and my 3 yr. old niece likes your Antara siggies 😊

Thanks RW-ji😳.

But sincerely I want to ask how does ur 3 yr old know abt these siggies and if she likes them then what does it implyπŸ€”? Grown-ups shdnt like?😲

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so.....πŸ˜‰
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: realitybites

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what a bore!! Its Mini and Yudi! It was a sick joke of elimination.  Anaida had to cook for them!πŸ˜†

i told u .........they cant eliminate a conetestant like tht b4 closing the voting lines ......
kya pakao episode thaa yaar ......half the time anyway ...my tata sky was not working cuz of heavy rains here ......and now i m glad .....it was not worrking .....i m saved frm todayz torture πŸ˜†
Bugger thumbnail

Thanks RW-ji😳.

But sincerely I want to ask how does ur 3 yr old know abt these siggies and if she likes them then what does it implyπŸ€”? Grown-ups shdnt like?😲

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so.....πŸ˜‰

hey Rb does ur siggies have abhishek in it ,?? omg!! tht kid issoooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee😳 ... ifeel like pulling his cheeks whenever he appears on tv πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

i told u .........they cant eliminate a conetestant like tht b4 closing the voting lines ......
kya pakao episode thaa yaar ......half the time anyway ...my tata sky was not working cuz of heavy rains here ......and now i m glad .....it was not worrking .....i m saved frm todayz torture πŸ˜†

PakaoπŸ˜† that sums it upπŸ‘. The JC and treasure trunk were good.
Its raining here too😳😳😳
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

hey Rb does ur siggies have abhishek in it ,?? omg!! tht kid issoooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee😳 ... ifeel like pulling his cheeks whenever he appears on tv πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes its Abhishek! He acts so well innocent and natural. He was so good yes'day.πŸ‘πŸ‘ He makes everyone eat cornflakes for dinner and Billu makes facesπŸ˜† ANd also when he takes Antara inside when Adi-Vid are fighting. This was such a beautiful scene😳
Bugger thumbnail

Yes its Abhishek! He acts so well innocent and natural. He was so good yes'day.πŸ‘πŸ‘ He makes everyone eat cornflakes for dinner and Billu makes facesπŸ˜† ANd also when he takes Antara inside when Adi-Vid are fighting. This was such a beautiful scene😳

i bet yaar ............i watch antara .....juss cuz of billu and abhishek .....these kids r marvellous !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
rakhi episode was teh best of all ....but why r we discussing antara here πŸ˜†
Bugger thumbnail

PakaoπŸ˜† that sums it upπŸ‘. The JC and treasure trunk were good.
Its raining here too😳😳😳

raining in delhi .........i m sure ....delhi will b half drowned by to morrow πŸ˜†
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi rb,,,,you forgot to mention that they missed akash !!! πŸ˜‰ 😭

whenever they spoke of the finalists...anaida mentioned akash was also a winner !!! 😊
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
The show was a bore. They kept showing Mini/Yudi in the upcoming clips saying 'Anaida aaj aap yahan abhi, isi waqt............." I thought WTH!! Then when they finally showed it, Mini ended with '....humare liye khaana banayengi'. πŸ˜• Cheap joke!!

That fight for JC was stupid as usual. Anida should've kept quiet. She just went 2 days ago. Even Mona expected Anaida to decide between herself and Chetan and in comes Anaida with her 'me-me' attitude and jumps right in saying she's entitled to go too. 
Edited by MithiBani - 14 years ago