Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wow love ur ff i really hate harman but the person knocking has 2b preet or hher if not then a new character
plz update soon
Kamal
cuteangelgirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi awesome eff loved it continue soon and add me to your pm list if you have 1 when you write the update
anoushay_kdmhmd thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hy awesome idea luvd it add me 2 ur pm list
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

nice start dear continue soon

Momana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
keep it goin..
very nice 😛
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi kavya
congratz on urs new ff.
OMG  prem leave his house & who's the person.
tell urs friend she finish at v bad place.
wait 4 the next update asap.
pm me when u update if u can.

luv
Fatima
_Maneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey gr8 start!! Seems really interesting!!! Plz continue soon!! Can u add me to ur pm list??
Jasmine457 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent update!And congratulations for starting a new FF!The concept is very interesting!Your an excellent writer!Please update soon!
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey
Awesum part
if u have a pm list then add me to pm list

kkmouli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
CHAPTER-2   Hello everyone....
i'm Moulika
as u all know,me n kavya r writing this ff.
yesterday i couldnot update due to some problems.From now onwards i'l update it.
hope u all like ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

Prem: tum yahan...
  Heer: Haan mein. Kyun mujhe yahan nahi hona chahiye kya?   She slightly pushes prem and gets in.   Prem: Mera matlab woh nahi tha. Tumhe kisne bataya ki...   Heer: Kul di ne mujhe call karke sab kuch batadiya. Tumne aisa kyun kiya prem?  Mujhe kyun nahin bataya?   Prem: Dekho heer, maine jaan booch kar kuch nahi kiya. Mujhe pata tha harman ke dil mein...   Heer: Mein harman ki baat nahi kar rahi hoon prem. Mein humari baat kar rahi hoon. Tumhare saath itna sab kuch hua aur tumne mujhe batana jaroori nahi samjha.   Prem: Heer aisi baat nahi hai. Mujhe pata hai tum mujhse naraaz ho lekin ..   Heer:mujhe kuch nahi sunna...   She goes into the bed room, keeps her suitcase there and goes to the bathroom. Prem sits on the bed thinking   "Ab mein heer ko kaise manao. Akhir maine uska dil jo dukhaya hai. Lekin mein bhi kya kartha"   After 5 minutes, heer comes outside. She tells prem to have his bath while she prepares the breakfast. Prem just keeps looking at heer while she leaves the room. Prem goes to the bathroom. Meanwhile heer has prepared the breakfast and placed it on the dining table. Prem comes to the dining table...   Prem: Tum bhi baito na. Saath mein khayenge..   Heer: Nahi mein baad mein khalungi tum khao..   Prem: Dekho heer mein...   Heer: Prem, khao warna breakfast thanda ho jayega. Tum thanda wala pasand nahi hain na.   Prem looks at heer with full of pain in his heart and tears in his eyes thinking   "jise mein sabse jyada pyaar kar tha hoon, jisse humesha khush dekhna chahtha hoon jiski ek  muskhurahat kheliye mein kuch bhi kar saktha hoonn aajuske dil kho thees pahunchaya..."   Heer looks at prem while prem still looking at heer. Just looking into his eyes she was able to understand what was going on in his mind.   Dono apni baatein apne aankhon ke jariye bayaan kar dethe hain.
(conversation through their eyes) 
Prem: Mujhe maaf karo heer.   Heer: Prem tumne mujhe apne dard batne ke layak nahi samjha   Prem: Aisi baat nahi nahi heer. Mujhe patha hai ki tum mujhse bohut pyaar karti ho aur mein yeh bhi jaanta hoon kit um mujhe takleef mein nahin dek sakti thi. Isliye mein ne tumse sab kuch chupaya hai.   Heer: Jo bhi prem,tumne mujhe paraya kar diya.   Heer goes inside with tears in her eyes. Prem follows her. She sits on bed. She feels like crying but she knew that if he sees tears in her eyes its' going to hurt him even more. So she controls them.   Prem goes near her but he feels that this is not the right time to discuss about it. So, he just tells her that he's going out in search of job and he'll be back in the evening. Heer looks at prem while he's leaving.   The whole day prem went to few companies for job. Everywhere he got the same answer "NO". He even contacted his clients with whom he had good relationships while he was the MD of juneja group of industries but they too gave the same answer.   Prem is disappointed but the fact that worried him most was about his heer, how was he going to keep all those promises which he has taken with her. He found a taxi and all the way kept thinking what he was going to tell her.   Prem(thinking): Mujhe patha hai heer mujhse naaraz hai.lekin uski naraazgi mein bhi uska pyaar chupa hua hai. Agar woh mera gham dekhegi tho woh aur bhi pareshan ho jayagi. Pehle hi woh mere saath jo kuch bhi hua usse bohut pareshan hai ab mein use aur pareshaan nahi karna chahta.   Taxi driver: saab aapka apartment aa gaya . Prem gets down and pays him. He goes to the flat thinking that he should not show her his gloominess. He knocks on the door and a small girl opens it.   Girl: Surprise.....   Seeing her prem's face brightens automatically.   Prem: Arre wah meri cute si princess yahaan.. He lifts her and smiles.   Girl: Meri bua ka ghar hai. Mein kabhi bhi aa sakti hoon.   Prem: Acha sirf bua ka. He tickles her and she starts laughing.   Then, heer comes with angad and kripa from guest room...

hope u all liked it.....
plz do comment n give me suggestions so dat i can improve........

Edited by kkmouli - 14 years ago