Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Maneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey awesome update!! Plz continue soon!! Can u add me to ur pm list??
Jasmine457 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent update!Angad and Kripa Hmmmmmm.............thinking!Anyways the update was excellent and now I was thinking about how Prem will make Heer forgive him!I hope he does something good for her to make her forgive him!Please update soon!And add me to your PM list!Anyways your an excellent writer! Edited by buttercup123 - 14 years ago
Whypadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz add me in ur pm list plzzzzzzz
kkmouli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
here is the next update....
hope u all will like it.....😊😊😊

CHAPTER-3
  The girl is heers' elder brother angad's daughter. Her name is ishika.   Prem: are tum log kab aaye?? He places ishika on ground.   Angad: Bas abhi...   Angad comes to prem and they both hug. He and angad were thickest of the pals from childhood and now their relationship even strengthened because of heer.   Angad: Heer ne kaha ki tu job doond ne gaya tha. Kya huwa?   Prem: Woh... maine sare jagah doond liya par..   Angad: Apne business contacts se try nahi kiya kya??   Prem: maine woh bhi kiya par...   Kripa: Koi baat nahi prem. Aapko koi na koi naukri jaroor milegi. hume aap par poora barosa hai.   Prem looked at heer. Still she didn't say a word. Prem thought that heer is still angry with him. Prem starts thinking of ways to convince her. His thoughts are disturbed by ishika.   Ishika: Arre prem aap kya soch rahe ho. Yahaan sab itni baatein kar rahe hai aur aap..   Kripa: Ishika meine tume kitni baar samjhaya.woh tumhare phupha hai. Unhe naamse mat pukaro..   Prem: Its' ok kripa bhabhi isse mujhe prem bulana hi acha lagtha hai aur mujhe bhi. Chod dho ab..   Kripa: Prem  aap hi wajah se yeh begad rahi hai. Kisi ki baat nahi sun rahi hai.   Prem: Acha..par meri Ishika tho aisi nahi kyun..   Ishika: Haan prem. Maine tho mama ki har baat maan rahi hoon lekin who hi meri baat nahi sun rahi hai. Kal maine kaha ki woh mera home work kare lekin woh tho meri baat nahi mani oopar se mera sara homework mujhse  hi karvaya aur ab ye keh rahi hai ki mein unki baat nahi maan rahi hoon   Every one laughs..   Kripa: Badhmaash bachi. Kripa runs towards Ishika while she hides behind prem. Prem stops kripa and kisses Ishika..   Angad and prem are laughing remembering their college days, the days when they had lots of fun, and wish they could go back. Kripa tells heer to think form his point of view and forgive him while they are preparing dinner. Ishika is busy eating chocolates which prem had brought.   Ishika: Prem yahaan tho khelne keliye kuch bhi nahi .Kya tumne mere khilone nahi laya woh jo purane ghar mein hai.   Actually prem had bought some toys for Ishika so that whenever she comes to juneja house she plays with them.   Prem: Sorry beta mein tho bhuli gaya .   Kripa: Ishika unhe tang mat karo .Jao aur khelo   Ishika: Par...   Kripa: Ishika..   Prem: Arre bhabhi naraz kyun ho rahi hai.   prem goes to ishika... Prem: Ishika beta mein khelunga aap ke saath   Ishika: Sach   Prem: haan.tho chale   Heer sees prem playing with ishika and smiles. Heer likes this side of prem when he becomes a child. There were many incidents when they had cute little fights which heer remembers and laughs while prem is not with her.   After some time, heer calls everyone for dinner. They have their dinner.   After dinner they angad, kripa ask heer about her trip to their parents. Kripa sees prem playing with ishika and shouting.   Kripa: Dekho prem kaise bachon jaise shor macha rahe hai...   Heer: Arre yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hai. Kabhi sundays ko tum ishika ko ghar mein chodhte ho na tab ye dono kamare ka woh haal bana the jise teekh karne mein poora ek din lag jatha tha.aur patha sabse jyada shaitani tho prem hi karta hai.   Angad: Haan..college mein bhi har ek lecturer ko tang kartha tha. Ek baar suspend bhi kiya gaya ...   Eventhough prem is playing with ishika, he listens to their conversation and prem tells   Prem: Angad mere yaar suspend tho tumbhi hua the .kya mein ye bhi batao ki kyun hua...   Kripa: haan  batayiye...   Angad suddenly interrupts and says that they should leave now as it's' almost 9:00. (Actually angad teases a girl and the girl complaints it to the principal. If kripa gets to know about this she'll definitely kill him)   Prem lifts ishika and they all go to cellar.   Ishika(whispering): Prem,tumhe patha hai bua tumse bahut naraaz hai.   Prem: Mujhe patha hai lekin mein kya karoon?.Agar tum naraaz ho tho bua aapko kaise mana thi hai.   Ishika: Bua mujhe chocolates aur ice creams khilati aur mujhe toys bhi deti because I love chocolates and ice creams.    Prem gets an idea now he knows what to do to convince heer.   In the cellar    Prem sees both angad's and kripa's car there.   Prem: kya tum dono saath mein nahi aye?   Angad: Woh actually prem. Mujhe patha hai tum apne liye naukri doodh rahe ho tho tume yaha waha gumna hai.isliye...   Prem: Nahi angad mujhe car ki zaroorat nahi hai.aur waise bhi kripa office kaise jayigi?   Angad: Tum uski phikhar mat karo. main hoon na.main kripa ko officce chod donga.   Heer: lekin bhaiya aapko dono ke office toh alag jagaon pe hai phir..   Kripa: Tum humari fikar mat karo.   Angad: Prem agar tu mera dost hai tho tume ye car rakhna padega..   Prem is now left with no choice and he has to take the car. Prem and angad hug once again. Angad then hugs heer, heer kisses ishika and hugs kripa. They leave. Prem tells heer that he'll be back in 30 min.   Heer: kahan ja rahe ho is waqt?   Prem goes to heer, kisses her forehead and whispers in her ears   Prem: tumhare liye kuch lane ke liye and then prem leaves. Heer goes to flat wondering where prem is going.   Heer sits on the sofa thinking about prem and kripa's words to forgive him.   Heer: Aaj subah kuch jyada hi hogaya. Mujhe prem ke saath aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.woh pehle se hi bohut pareshaan tha aur maine use aur pareshan kardiya. mujhe usse sorry kehna chahiye tha.   H eer is desperatly waiting for prem. Suddenly she remembers that she has not cleaned the kitchen so he goes to the kitchen and starts cleaning all the dishes. prem then enter and sees heer in the kitchen(heer has forgot to close the door) She stares at him for a second and then resumes her work. Prem sits on the kitchen slab. Holding the teddy he just brought between his hands, he starts singing   Hey Hey Ey Ey Ey Ey Hey Hey Hey Hey......   (He keeps looking at heer. Heer understands that he's trying to please her.)   Tumhe Pata Toh Hoga, Tumhi Pe Main Fida Hoon   (Heer turns to him and he shifts his gaze on teddy. She resumes her work and smiles to herself enjoying his sweet way of pleasing her. She decides to pretend that she was still angry even though she understood him)   Tumhe Hai Jabse Chaaha, Hawaaon Mein Udata Hoon   (heer resumes to her work. He again starts seeing her)   Tumhi Mere Har Pal Mein, Tum Aaj Mein, Tum Kal Mein Hey Shona, Hey Shona, Hey Shona, Hey Shona....   Heer walks out of the kitchen followed by singing prem. She goes into their bedroom. She removes the sheet covering the wall on the other side which prem didn't take off the other night. The wall was covered with pictures of both of them. All the beautiful moments they spent together. She sees their marriage picture, touches prem's image in it and starts singing   Tumhe Pata Toh Hoga Ke Mere Dil Mein Kya Hai Chalo Kahe Deti Hoon, Kabhi Nahi Jo Kahaan Hai Tumhi Mere Har Pal Mein, Tum Aaj Mein, Tum Kal Mein Hey Shona, Hey Shona, Hey Shona, Hey Shona....   Prem comes and stands beside her. She walks away from there and starts arranging the clothes into the cupboard. He walks up to her and sings,   PREM: Tum Jo Ghussa Bhi Karo Toh Mujhe Pyaar Lagata Hai Jaane Kyun   Carrying on with her work of arranging the clothes in the cup board she sings,   HEER: Main Toh Jo Bhi Kahu Tumhe Ikraar Lagata Hai Jaane Kyun   He makes her face him and then he sings,   PREM: Chhodo Bhi Ye Ada , Paas Aake Jara, Baat Dil Ki Koi Keh Do Na Hey Shona, Hey Shona, Hey Shona, Hey Shona....   Finally unable to control herself to hold on with the anger, she stares at him and sings   HEER: Saari Duniya Ko Chhodake Maine Chaaha Hai Ik Tumhe   He continues   PREM: Maine Jindagi Se Maanga Hai Toh Sirf Maanga Hai Ik Tumhe   She finally goes close to him, touching his cheek she sings   HEER: Abb Isi Chaah Mein, Abb Isi Raah Mein, Jindagibhar Mere Tum Ho Na Hey Shona, Hey Shona, Hey Shona, Hey Shona....   She hugs him crying. He tightens his grip around her. After few minutes pulling her out but still holding her.she is still cring and tears fall on cheeks.prem slowly  kisses her on forehead and then on her left cheek where the tears are and again on right..again holding her he starts singing...   PREM: Tumhe Pata Toh Hoga, Tumhi Pe Main Fida Hoon Tumhe Hai Jabse Chaaha, Hawaaon Mein Udata Hoon   (Wiping the tears flowing down her cheeks while he himself was unable to control his tears)   HEER: Tumhi Mere Har Pal Mein, Tum Aaj Mein, Tum Kal Mein Hey Shona, Hey Shona, (wiping his tears)   (Hugging each other) PREM: Hey Shona, Hey Shona....   HEER: Shona, Hey Shona,  

PREM: Hey Shona, Hey Shona.......

Hey Hey Ey Ey Ey Ey Hey Hey Hey Hey

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
me firsrt

*edit*

this part was tooo cute
will cme back to cmment more
brb

ok I am here I know I ma late but still main agayi!

it was tooo cute prem and ishika and they are married 😲 😲 *gasp* jokes!!
but it was really sweet they way prem sang for her it was toooooo goood!

update when ever you can I will be waiting 😉 😛

~aashifa~Edited by curledup - 14 years ago
_Maneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awwww that was such a cute part!!! 😳 I really liked it!!! Thnxs for the fast update!! And thanks for the pm!!! Edited by Premeer_chahat - 14 years ago
Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice
so heer and prem are married
and yes i do want preet's entry
Update soon
Kamal
kkmouli thumbnail

Originally posted by: -fsn-

😊
Hi moulika
its really great update.
is heer prem's wife?
it was awesome & the best thing there is also angad kripa.
OMG i really can't wait 4 the next update asap.
thanks 4 the pm

luv
Fatima

thnx fatima...
even i like angad n kripa dats y i've introduced dem also....
hope u'll like the next part also
kkmouli thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha_k

really nice dear.hope heer is prem's wife.

continue soon

thnk u...
2 know dat read the third part....
hope u'l like it....
kkmouli thumbnail
thank u so much...