Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

in that case, Akshara should buy some more "decent" night gowns....kal naitik ko le jaana shopping par .. 🀣 ab what cud be decent that THIS? a NG cum burqa..i hope she'll not feel shy in tht

did u notice tht she'd tucked her gown with pins? i mean her lehanga's neck was deeper than tht NG ..ha ha ha

exactly....forget lehanga yaar I think saris are the most revealing....yahan to NG me everything but her face was covered and she was still hesitant...kya hoga is ladki ka!!!
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

in that case, Akshara should buy some more "decent" night gowns....kal naitik ko le jaana shopping par .. 🀣 ab what cud be decent that THIS? a NG cum burqa..i hope she'll not feel shy in tht

did u notice tht she'd tucked her gown with pins? i mean her lehanga's neck was deeper than tht NG ..ha ha ha

Neck ....did u see her back in the choli when she was getting ready....what crap is this yaar........very disappointing...
sippy_a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bechare naitik love gurru ki baatein nahi suno apni instinct jao u r tooo gud at it

lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

hahaha........i was gointo post dis........arrrey RECESSION chal raha hai naaa........n sab se zyada singhania ke ghar par.........honeymoon ke liye paise kahan se ayenge........ab Naitik ko job bhi nahi mila......chawal, shakkar n milk ka hisaab rehta ha n Honeymoon????.......

yaeh i forgot .it's recession time hai na.who will buy the daimond jewelry .that's why these singhania's can't afford that much money.bechara munna recession time me koun shadhi kar liya????????????/
Edited by lacchu21 - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

exactly....forget lehanga yaar I think saris are the most revealing....yahan to NG me everything but her face was covered and she was still hesitant...kya hoga is ladki ka!!!

ask her to give a lecture on pati patni n she'll be ready but her knowledge abt NG is slightly she's constantly remembering Varsha's advice, yeh naitik ji ke saamne pehehna and woh tere pati hai etc. etc. i don't believe these 2 watch bollywood movies !
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sks7

Neck ....did u see her back in the choli when she was getting ready....what crap is this yaar........very disappointing...

Akshara is a conservative girl yaar...kya kare vo 🀣...
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What happened to Naitik todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wahan pe Akshi was saying her stuff
And yahan Naitik udh kai jokes per hass raha thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Really dunno eik dum se ussai kya hogayaπŸ˜†
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hahaah 🀣 seriously....kya gown tha woh........kuch dikh hi kahan raha tha.dat toh she cud worn n come out of her room....coz saari mein toh kamar phir bhi dikhta hai....but yeh burkha cum nite gown mein toh bhi nahidikh raha tha...........n itni sharam isme........as if usne hamesha apna dupatta saamne rakha ho....dupatta toh hamashe usne apni neck par hi rakha hai naaa....

achcha hai so ab us lehenge mein n subah rashes ke ssth uthna.n Gayatri ko jawaab dena ki rashes kahan se aaye............. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

ask her to give a lecture on pati patni n she'll be ready but her knowledge abt NG is slightly she's constantly remembering Varsha's advice, yeh naitik ji ke saamne pehehna and woh tere pati hai etc. etc. i don't believe these 2 watch bollywood movies !

I know...they showed Varsha's dialogues 2 times!!! kis zamane me rehti hai Akshara....SMS karna aata hai par NG ke baare me itni ignorant!!! aur vo bhi shadi ke baad....
why does she have to CRY everytime? it's so disappointing