Views

Users

Frequent Posters

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

lets discuss whether or not Aksh will wake up early tomorrow 🤣

and yes, whether or not they plan their babies soon (agar aisi SR hoti rahi toh ho gaye bache ) , there will be a lot of pressure on Aksh to give them their waaris soon...WHY do they always ask their bahu and not their beta ?

hhmm Daddaji vs Naitik will be interesting to watch..i'm waiting for it....

NOW it will be Daddaji vs naksh ....aksh will be standing behind like a pillar. They have to make Aksh's character strong period.  She was simply awesome in the SR 1 sc with RR in the room. Naitik ko nani yaad aa gaye the. Girls bold & beautiful ache lagti hai.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _charu_

she was upset bec. she was thinking tht naitik's mind is totally diverted towards his wife now and his SUHAAGRAAT 🤣 and now when will he think of his kaam dhaam?

she wanna control naitik, doent wanna leave him alone with his wife........then dadda ji wants them to get up early too .......gayatr mata is finding it hard to leave them alone in the night........then dadddaji wants pota poti soon too........kya hoga naksh ka

Originally posted by: sks7

<br><br>Yes Charu i too wasn't expecting any fireworks for SR...just a confession of love in private ...where no one is there to spoil such a personal moment of a couple....one can say it anywhere though but when it is said the first time i think it should be special....and why do we forget Naitik has also not said those words ...so they both need to say it now........enough of luka chupi<br>

confession is long due and it should be special 😍 it should be a surprise for us also..ab with this SBS thing and our predictions, i don't like it...tht exitement of watching yrkkh reduces..i hope all our predictions turn wrong and aksh confesses in a special way, today tomorrow or any day..vaise i think she will confess tomorrow 😛
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

she wanna control naitik, doent wanna leave him alone with his wife........then dadda ji wants them to get up early too .......gayatr mata is finding it hard to leavethem alone in the night........then dadddaji wants pota poti soon too........kya hoga naksh ka

Itna overwork....bechare
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lacchu21

kya yaar  . shadhi ke 2 din ke baad kam pe lag gaye ye log. can't she know that newly married couple needs some time to spend with each other. can't they think of their honeymoon?

paise bhi to cahiye na honeymoon ke liye...its not like Naitik is the son of a diamond merchant!!! 🤣🤣
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nani said she will come back after her padpota( padnati) ........i doubt after hearing this Shava will even think of a child so soon 😆 specially varsha 😆....musibat ko kaun invite karega
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dadaji Vs Naitik will be fun...but i'am still doubtful ki he will do job....he will join the family business but operate it in new ways which will clash with Dadaji's style of functioning.........afterall they are Marwari's business is in their bloods....and frankly speaking what is the need to do job...khud kuch karna hai he can do that there also in business...anyways lets see what happens next.....

lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

NOW it will be Daddaji vs naksh ....aksh will be standing behind like a pillar. They have to make Aksh's character strong period.  She was simply awesome in the SR 1 sc with RR in the room. Naitik ko nani yaad aa gaye the. Girls bold & beautiful ache lagti hai.

yup next will be daddaji vs naithik and aksh vs gayatri.job issue may naithik kisiki nahi sunthe hai na and gayatri can't say anything to naithik and obviously she will come and tell aksh that "munna ko badava math dho  and etc etc................

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

nahin yaar he was so busy TRYING to do the right thing which was following Shaurya and Mohit's advise that he couldnt think of Akshara and her feelings...too much pressure thats why he should just think and act on his own....

yes it's not their fault..both of them were trying to please each other, both were saying their own things and in this process, they didn't realize tht the other one is not listening..both were in a rush to do what they were asked to ..the timing was wrong...vaise naitik was saying ulta of what he was actually trying to say..

i toh can't wait for the time when Naitik confronts Daddaji..i love him in tht mood
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

paise bhi to cahiye na honeymoon ke liye...its not like Naitik is the son of a diamond merchant!!! 🤣🤣

hahaha........i was gointo post dis........arrrey RECESSION chal raha hai naaa........n sab se zyada singhania ke ghar par.........honeymoon ke liye paise kahan se ayenge........ab Naitik ko job bhi nahi mila......chawal, shakkar n milk ka hisaab rehta ha n Honeymoon????.......