Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: lovanika

I hope she let Abhi do the talking just becasue he makes more sense to me than her...😆😃

I am happy for them and I HOPE that ASh is nice and cheerful self and ot teh eye rasing interviews that she has been giving for past 10 yrs...😃

Yup Abhisekh should do the talking and teach the male guest members how to tie/wear a dhoti. 🥳
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great!

Now lets hope we dont see Amar Singh Ji here !
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Wasn't Ash on Oprah in 2004, not 2007! Oh well probably a typo! But I hope this is true! can't wait to see this!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

When will it air? I can't wait to see it. I missed Ash on the Martha show last time..

If you still haven''t seen it's on youtube! Ash was so cute with Martha, but I loved her the best with Tyra! She was actually funny and open!

Originally posted by: sweet coco

If you still haven''t seen it's on youtube! Ash was so cute with Martha, but I loved her the best with Tyra! She was actually funny and open!

Are you sure? Tyra is the only one who talks on her show. She's a total blabbermouth. I could not even hear Aishwarya speak. 😆
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

her all hollywood movies had flopped...its better now she leaves hollywood...being an International celeb is better

I am hoping that she is earnerst in her replies.. cuaz sometimes she does come across as a little fake..Last time on Oprah.. lady O asked her about somting like.. are people surprised to see a successful indian woman... and Aish said something weird like people in the west are so surprised that she can speak such great English.. that they are awed by her fluency and stuf... seriously tat has to be the stuppidest thing coming out of her mouth.. and O was also surprised..lol... I just hope Aish tones down on her sily antics... But at the end of the day.. I am nobody and she is everybody.. she can do wateva she wants.. it was just a suggestion..lol as if she is listeining..
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome! I will definitely watch the show.
rajdugggu thumbnail
the show is about most famous people outside america and she/they are one.
i agree with ash due to loreal and the whole Miss world thing but abhi has guts to go on the show as he has achieved absoultely nothing of his own back. he is a flop actor, a terrible model and well if not a for his surname and ash's hubby tag, would be languishing with the neils and vivek oberois of the industry.
if anthing, amitabh should have been on the show- now that is an indian we should all be proud of- Oprah would have been floored by his charisma alone
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It would have been nice if Amitabh was invited instead of Ash.