immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I don't think that she is wrong at all, because any person who suffers, has a right to articulate his/her suffering. ☯️

I just saw the episodes from the last two days about two hours ago, and the sight of Anaida crying about the kachra in her mattress is still disturbing me. Apparently she complained all through the night and suffered some allergic reaction... and these evil people did not even apologize, leave aside owning up to it, until she invoked Ganapati ki kasam. Almost everybody here on this forum decidedly approves the notion that she is irritating, but my opinion is that she is also very considerate and maternal. While crying, she mentioned how she cared for Chetan when he had hurt his leg... and it seemed so obvious that she was hurt by his spite and vengefulness over what was only a playful incident. And shockingly, that 🐷 still had the nerve to tell her that he was humiliated by the broom-incident, but in spite of that, he didn't throw the kachra on her! 🤢 Good grief! One would wonder what it is that keeps his blood circulating?

And she is right that they treat her like an outcast. She is of Greek-Persian descent... most likely either Greek orthodox or Muslim (she said something like "Ya allah" when she was hanging upside down when she was doing the MJC against Marc), and yet she has been so secular about our Hindu festival, only to be told by that 🤬 Akashh that she may not touch the prasad! One can only imagine how dire her need for the prize money would be (Kash said something about her debts) to put up with all this...

From her character, she is Indian... she knows our national anthem, she speaks our language, but because she isn't Indian by blood... it fills me with shame and regret to be of the same great Indian nation which has raised 🤬 🐷s like Akashh and Chetan... 😒
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ram92 thumbnail
well said and i totally agree wid u👏 👍🏼
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Truely said Mohit .. yes i agree that she irritates just becoz of her too much speaking sometimes but overall she is undoubtedly a good human being ..she cared for everyone so much ..didn't back bite ..while playing game openly confessed ..encouraged everyone ...became happy for others on winning jannut like chitrashi time she was very happy for her ..so overall she impresses me alot
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tht was sum peice of writing mohit!!
Truly written frm heart i muss say!!
i agree with every word u said .
aakash and chetan has actually crossed all limits of inhumanity!!
i didnt understand why anaida had to talk on n on with chetan! She is fond of him ...fine .....but when the otehr person dun respect u ....there is is no point in talking to them!!
I alwayz believe tht  "Dun make sumone ur priority , when u r still an option in their life"

Anaida is a nagger for sure but a very gud human being and obviously ppl devoid of humanity will never understand the goodness or will never appreciate their respect towards them cuz actually they dun deserve them. I m happy atleast mona realused her importance in time!!

Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Truely said Mohit .. yes i agree that she irritates just becoz of her too much speaking sometimes but overall she is undoubtedly a good human being ..she cared for everyone so much ..didn't back bite ..while playing game openly confessed ..encouraged everyone ...became happy for others on winning jannut like chitrashi time she was very happy for her ..so overall she impresses me alot

Kiran ji, I know so many people in real life who will just go on-and-on-and-on about how their life is terrible, who think that life is just a slow suicide, that every little problem must be talked about a million times over, every fault must be picked-on until something new comes up...  But even while dealing with such people, I never had any urge to insult or ill-treat them.
I'm shocked that "just because she is irritating" can even pass off as an excuse for the bad behaviour.
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

Tht was sum peice of writing mohit!!

I alwayz believe tht  "Dun make sumone ur priority , when u r still an option in their life"

Anaida is a very gud human being and obviously ppl devoid of humanity will never understand the goodness or will never appreciate their respect towards them cuz actually they dun deserve them. I m happy atleast mona realused her importance in time!!

@red: Thanks, Bugger! I was really moved to see her in such distress...
@blue: We are learning valuable lessons from reality TV... 😆 She did actually say that unhone dil se chetan ko apnane ke liye maar khaayi hai... or something like that. That Chetan (some nasty piece of work  that he is) is simply not worth anything...
@green: Mona showed her heart of gold. ⭐️ She was faithful to her friend, while Chetan picked up Anaida as a nominee for the MJC. So much for being a brother to her... 🤢

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Mohit
👏

Anaida's tears are genuine and her concern for others, her star performance in all tasks, her spirit and her sheer determination in the face of all odds make her the best candidate for winning this show. Foget how much she needs the money or not, she deserves to win. Whether she wins this or nt, she is my winner, witout a doubt. And for anyone who begs to differ or has something bad to say about Anaida, I have only this to say: 'Tameez se baat karo'.
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh mohit that was so emotional 😭 I agree with you.

and the kachra was put by Jai ... i saw the vid of him pushing something under her coauch ... and then he was laughing endlessley ...I cant believe this is the same guy we were feeling sorry fr when him pants were pulled 🤢 🤢 .. fr which i'm really happy now 😊... somebody plz make siggys of this as well (Oh i miss Mika so much) 😆

Anaida Is the true Queen of the jungle.... and I hope and pray that she is the Winner of the Show.👏 👏 👏

As per aakash i'm a strong believer of Karma... and i know Karma will get him very soon.     ☯️
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Anaida's tears are genuine...

I was only reading the comments here on the forum for the last two days, and even the most stable people over here were saying things like they are muting their tellys when she begins to speak, that she is beginning to irritate them beyond their tolerance, etc. etc. etc. ... and I thought that Anaida is probably just putting up her performance to spite Akashh.
That was until, I saw the episode today, and my hair stood on end, while she cried so bitterly... God! I'm just filled with hate and revulsion for the ruthless junglees. How could they behave with a woman like that?😡
IMO, except for Mona, none of them are even human anymore... 🤢
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: immunoblot

Mona showed her heart of gold. ⭐️ She was faithful to her friend, while Chetan picked up Anaida as a nominee for the MJC. So much for being the brother to her... 🤢

yesterday when mona came back frm the MJC and teh way these 2 ladies hugged each oethr was soooo genuine and touching!!😊
They were luknig so vulnerable to each otehr then!!