Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Bugger

yesterday when mona came back frm the MJC and teh way these 2 ladies hugged each oethr was soooo genuine and touching!!😊
They were luknig so vulnerable to each otehr then!!

The way Anaida rushed to receive her... that was really spontaneous and genuine... it is good that Mona didn't lose to Aman, and is back in the camp. 😃
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: gossipgurls

and the kachra was put by Jai ... i saw the vid of him pushing something under her coauch ... and then he was laughing endlessley ...
... i know Karma will get him very soon.     ☯️

@red: Really? Did this happen in the uncut version? Because from the main episode, it looked like Chetan put it while Jay was keeping guard... 😕
And, Jay ka character is so 🤢... He didn't even own up to it, even though Anaida ne bhagwaan ki kasam dekar puchha tha... 🤢

@blue: Yeah, I hope that their karma does catch up with them. If such evil people prosper in life, the honest and kind-hearted people will have no incentive to lead good lives... 😕
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

I was only reading the comments here on the forum for the last two days, and even the most stable people over here were saying things like they are muting their tellys when she beings to speak, that she is beginning to irritate them beyond their tolerance, etc... and I thought that Anaida is probably just putting up her performance to spite Akashh. That was until, I saw the episode today, and my hair stood on end, while she cried so bitterly...
God! I'm just filled with hate and revulsion for the ruthless junglees. How could they behave with another woman like that?😡 Except for Mona, none of them are even human anymore... 🤢

I have never found Anaida irritating, I can understand that others might take it like nagging after a while but that doesn't take away from the fact that she is right no matter how many sentences she uses to convey this. The only reason to find someone extra irritating is when you know you are wrong, no one wants to be told they are wrong. Personally I don't understand this as I believe everyday we should add better things to our personalities and not material things to our lifestyle. Obviously the majority of the camp folk are not concerned with becoming better human beings. If they hadn't signed a contract for the show, human rights watch would be swooping in right now.
I haven't seen the episodes yet.. .. i have almost 6 episodes recorded which i am too lazy stop watch..  but you described the kachra incident soo aptly.. aww.. i feel bad for her...  😒

Chetan..😳.. teri toh khair nahi.. i just wanna see wht your 4 year old has to say abt daddy putting garbage on nice aunty's bed..🤔
ant thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

I don't think that she is wrong at all, because any person who suffers, has a right to articulate his/her suffering. ☯️<br><br>I just saw the episodes from the last two days about two hours ago, and the sight of Anaida crying about the kachra
in her mattress is still disturbing me. Apparently she complained all
through the night and suffered some allergic reaction... and these evil
people did not even apologize, leave aside owning up to it, until she
invoked Ganapati ki kasam. Almost everybody here on this forum decidedly approves the notion that she is irritating, but my opinion is that she is also very considerate and maternal.
While crying, she mentioned how she cared for Chetan when he had hurt
his leg... and it seemed so obvious that she was hurt by his spite and
vengefulness over a playful incident. And shockingly, that 🐷 still had the nerve to tell her that he was humiliated by her, but still didn't throw the kachra on her! 🤢 Good grief! What keeps his blood circulating?<br>
<br>
And she is right that they treat her like an outcast. She is of
Greek-Persian descent... most likely either Greek orthodox or Muslim
(she said something like "Ya allah" when she was hanging upside
down when she was doing the MJC against Marc), and yet she has been so
secular about our Hindu festival, only to be told by that 🤬 Akashh that she may not touch the prasad! Honestly, she must really be in need of the prize money (Kash said something about her debts) to put up with all this... <br>
<br>
From her character, she is Indian... she is knows our national
anthem, she speaks our language, but because she isn't Indian by
blood... it fills me with shame and regret to be of the same
great Indian nation which has raised 🤬 🐷s like Akashh and Chetan... 😒
<br>

very well said Blot-ji 👏 👏 👏 , hats -off to u 4 putting it so beautifully

I admire her guts, only she has the guts to give it back to Akash , I luv the ways she answers him 🤣 🤣 🤣 , bechara out of words ho jata hai n starts beep beep beep
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

The only reason to find someone extra irritating is when you know you are wrong, no one wants to be told they are wrong.

Yeah, Rainbow... they probably have that guilt, but they definitely do not have the conscience to admit it, or the courage to correct it.

Originally posted by: Bugger

yesterday when mona came back frm the MJC and teh way these 2 ladies hugged each oethr was soooo genuine and touching!!😊
They were luknig so vulnerable to each otehr then!!

Ohhh i still haven't seen that..🤔..looking forward to it..😛

Originally posted by: ant

very well said Blot-ji 👏 👏 👏 , hats -off to u 4 putting it so beautifully

I admire her guts, only she has the guts to give it back to Akash , I luv the ways she answers him 🤣 🤣 🤣 , bechara out of words ho jata hai n starts beep beep beep

Ant jii.. you are becoming a regular poster..😛

..lemme complete your last sentence.."beep beep beep and starts crying.."😆😆😆

immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

I haven't seen the episodes yet.. .. i have almost 6 episodes recorded which i am too lazy stop watch..  but you described the kachra incident soo aptly.. aww.. i feel bad for her...  😒

Chetan..😳.. teri toh khair nahi.. i just wanna see wht your 4 year old has to say abt daddy putting garbage on nice aunty's bed..🤔

Meena... It was really bad. Mrs. Blot-to-be was almost in tears, without even understanding a word of what Anaida was saying...

Dekhna... you'll also feel the same way. And, I am surprised that many other people who saw the episode didn't express any outrage at all here on the forum... (or we were probably too busy with the phools and the fictions and all the r****sh that they had to say!)... anyway...
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ meena - My God meena !!🤣
i m juss speechless !!🤣🤣