BlueSoul thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I feel.. Anaida has all the qualities that cud make her win the title... She's strong (mentally n physically)...she did all her tasks which exceeds expectations... She works in the camp.. etc etc..

The only problem with her is.... she's kind of irritating...in the sense...she does'nt stop n listen to the other person first n then reason out...she keeps on speaking..endlessly..... The camp members will obviously get frustrated with her..specially the boys...

Even i felt last nite...during that Chetan-Anaida's Bro-Sis talks.....that she speaks tooooo much. Okay she may be correct...but you should not irritate others...while making your point....Nobody will listen n agree to your point then.

Personally i want Mona, Anaida or Chetan to win.

With this i dint meant that Anaida is highly irritating... Its just that coz of her non-stop lectures...she's facing all the wrath from boys...thats it!

No offense meant!
Edited by BlueSoul - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gums thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes, you are right, she just gets on my nerves when she goes nonstop blah blah blah
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol ....she actually was a non-stop nagger yesterday ...😆😆 but still iwant her to win............she is definately one of the best candidate to b the jungle queen Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

lol ....she actually was a non-stop nagger yesterday ...😆😆 but still iwant her to win............she is definately one of the best candidate to b the jungle queen

Yeah... I'm also rooting for her too... Whatever said and done, she's still the best amongst the rest... 😆
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

Yeah... I'm also rooting for her too... Whatever said and done, she's still the best amongst the rest... 😆

I second that...but if not her then Mona...
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would not like Chetan in the list of winners  ..  he and his bro need to go
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archangel

I would not like Chetan in the list of winners  ..  he and his bro need to go

Off topic: but would anyone care to share how akash and chetan became so close that they are like brothers?.....how long have they known eachother?

sorry for the diversion, enquiring mind would like to know...

Yeah but I agree anaida is a strong and bold women, but sometimes it's best not to ALWAYS be so opinionated.
I'll take a nag anyday over a certain bitchy, foul mouthed, disrespectful, sissy, neanderthal contestant.Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonya85

Off topic: but would anyone care to share how akash and chetan became so close that they are like brothers?.....how long have they known eachother?

Sonya ji, you can start a new thread to draw wider attention to your question... 😃
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sonya85

Yeah but I agree anaida is a strong and bold women, but sometimes it's best not to ALWAYS be so opinionated.

In the show itself Akashh & Chetan had shared that they were in school/college together and parted ways after it. They did catch up again when the duo joined TV industry but werent close. Now in the Jungle they are pallying up.

I agree, being opinionated always is detrimental.