Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: immunoblot

Sonya ji, you can start a new thread to draw wider attention to your question... 😃

Yeah figured.. I asked again in a post more related  😃
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

In the show itself Akashh & Chetan had shared that they were in school/college together and parted ways after it. They did catch up again when the duo joined TV industry but werent close. Now in the Jungle they are pallying up.

I agree, being opinionated always is detrimental.

Thanks 'reality bites', appreciate it...
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jungle ki koi bhi problem Aakash se badi nahi hai........Anaida ki problem to chhoti si hai
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anaida's biggest problem is AKASH!! And her irritating voice is much tolerable than that of Akash. Twisted logon ke saath twisted hee behave karna padta hai...I see no problems in that! Aman did not argue with these men still they called him snake, treated him badly, so its good that Anaida irritates them. They deserve it 👏
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Anaida's biggest problem is AKASH!! And her irritating voice is much tolerable than that of Akash. Twisted logon ke saath twisted hee behave karna padta hai...I see no problems in that! Aman did not argue with these men still they called him snake, treated him badly, so its good that Anaida irritates them. They deserve it 👏

i agree i can take her nagging.. but not aakash beeping .
Kimzzz thumbnail
Finallyyyyyyy 😃
sum1 who thinks anaida is damn annoying!!!👏
👏
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
BlueSoul-ji, you might want to capitalise and bold up the main points of your post, so as to make ALL the points clear to all members, to avoid any confusion and silly deductions 😊
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

BlueSoul-ji, you might want to capitalise and bold up the main points of your post, so as to make ALL the points clear to all members, to avoid any confusion and silly deductions 😊

Okay..if you say so..I'll edit it...