sweetscent13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey everyone! I am having a boy problem here! Well...like other girls....I like a guy and he is my very good friend! I don't know if he likes me or not. Whenever he talks to me...I stay quiet. I get nervous and don't say anything. I am not myself around him anymore...I don't want him to think I am boring and shy. Please help me! Give some advice that can work!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiannax143 thumbnail
dont think that you're talking to him..make believe you're talking to a close friend or something and don't be shy or stutter..if you do then try to make make eye contact...it shows that you're interested in what he's saying :)
sweetscent13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shopah0lic_xo

dont think that you're talking to him..make believe you're talking to a close friend or something and don't be shy or stutter..if you do then try to make make eye contact...it shows that you're interested in what he's saying :)

Ya! I tried that and it worked! :D Thanks!!!!!!!!!
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Eye Contact is important, and then really listen to what he's trying to say. (Actually listen! Don't start generating a reply while he's still talking.) And then actually ask him questions, share your opinion of what you think about it.
Hope that helps. :)
Robsessed. thumbnail
I see your problem, it happened to me.

Giggle or laugh at his jokes even if they're lame. Make eye contact, try not to be too shy. If he talks about sports (most guys do) join the topic or if you dont know anything ask one of ur girl friends about it or ur brother. Have you tried flirting? I'm not too good at it though. Only flirt when he does, tease him too. It works, trust me.

x
sweetscent13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SeliinaBaybee12

I see your problem, it happened to me.

Giggle or laugh at his jokes even if they're lame. Make eye contact, try not to be too shy. If he talks about sports (most guys do) join the topic or if you dont know anything ask one of ur girl friends about it or ur brother. Have you tried flirting? I'm not too good at it though. Only flirt when he does, tease him too. It works, trust me.

x

Hahaha...I don't know how to flirt.
Robsessed. thumbnail
When he smiles at you try winking. I do it with my best friend JJ, even though he's only a good friend. I wink alot y'know. 🤣  

How's it going so far?

x
aish_punk thumbnail
well eye contact is imp..n yeah try n be urself..ders no point being shy!..n lol selina..good idea of flirting too..!..so yeah hw is it goin?
sweetscent13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SeliinaBaybee12

When he smiles at you try winking. I do it with my best friend JJ, even though he's only a good friend. I wink alot y'know. 🤣  

How's it going so far?

x

OMG! Wink..at HIM! I bet he would think I have gotten crazy or something is wrong with me!!! It's not going very well...and today..he just told me shut up in a very rude way because my friend and I were arguing. Edited by sweetscent13 - 14 years ago
sweetscent13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish_punk

well eye contact is imp..n yeah try n be urself..ders no point being shy!..n lol selina..good idea of flirting too..!..so yeah hw is it goin?

Read my reply for SeliinaBaybee12 ....same for you