Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetscent13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Pianofied.

I was acting the same way as you were when I used to like this boy.

I wasn't myself and yeah....
TALK TO HIM!
Because when I liked this boy...He liked me aswell, only for a little while. He told my friend I was boring, and I was confusing him..

So I strongly recommend you to be yourself when being with him :)

Yea...I can be myself but it is just too hard to have those feelings and hide them in front of him until I know what he thinks of me..I love him and I want him to love me back too...Will I be risking my friendship if I tell him right now?
aish_punk thumbnail
well how long have you known this guy?..if not 4 TOO long then do'nt risk it..show some signs say ing that u love him..n maybe after that u can confess..n if u always think about losing ur friend..den u'll regret losin ur love!..if he's ur really gud frnd i don thnk he'll break the tie so easily..
sweetscent13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish_punk

well how long have you known this guy?..if not 4 TOO long then do'nt risk it..show some signs say ing that u love him..n maybe after that u can confess..n if u always think about losing ur friend..den u'll regret losin ur love!..if he's ur really gud frnd i don thnk he'll break the tie so easily..

I know him since 8th grade. I didn't knew him at that time but I had just seen him and heard about him. Then we had class together in 9th grade and we still have a class together in 10th grade. He talks to me....he tries. Today he tried to talk to me so he just asked me a question and all I did is nodd yes...I could have been more friendly and asked him something back and we could have started a conversation but NO...I am just too stupid to do that...I realized it afterwards..If i knew that i should have said something. Why do I miss opportunities like this and realize my mistakes afterwards...
Ok..so..I think I should go talk to him tomorrow before he completely stops talking to me..I just need a little more courage..
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Margi, talk about stuff related to what he had asked you..I mean okay let's say he asked you about a math question...and then you kinda helped him, and then you could ask him a question about an english homework or so... :)
that's the only advice I can give you now...
aish_punk thumbnail
hmm i think u gotta talk to him...otherwise he'll think u dont like him or smtn...u have to start off 1st as being friends..n if u dont talk..how will that hapen?
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If you stay quiet and shy then he might get the wrong signal.  He might thing that you're not interested.

Just be confident.  Yes, you like him but that entire world doesn't need to know that.  Keep your feelings within you until you discover for sure that the guy is genuine and then you can confess your feelings.

For now, talk to him and spend time with each other.

I wish you all the best!

-Mahi