SHUT UPPPPPP....................Or else I will cry

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGGGG I can't believe I watched such awesummmmmmmmm epi tonght.. LUCK BY CHANCE😲😲.. is it the first time that he cried or did that earlier also? 😲😲 Tell me I will d/l n watch 😲😲

I found it SO VERY amusing + funny + sissyish + shemalish + many more thingy, he ACTUALLY CRIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD🀑

I know m being sadist but I can't help what to do??????????????? He was like Shut up shut up shut up and when Anaida was like NO ( Go girl, this is for u πŸ€— ) he ACTUALLY could not take it????????? And started crying?????????????? Sucha loser⭐️ Ek aurat ne aawaaz kya uthaa di, he's like 😭😭 ???????????????????

OMGGGGGGGGGG heheheπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I am sorry but he ACTUALLY insulted my shweetoo a lot.. sorry for his fanz if this offended ya, but this is an open forum😳

GuddiπŸ˜ƒ I am a happy soul tonightπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

He cried..?  they must be magar-mash ke aanson..😎..Anaida's gonna crush his Ego.. πŸ˜†..
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Who cried? The 🐷? Huh? πŸ˜•
You are so excited you don't tell the good news correctly! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
LOLOL sorry guys thought u have watched the epi..

when Mini-Yudi came for immunity thingy, they were explaining the rules, and aakash was bashing anaida in fronta them only.. shameless boy.. anyways.. then anaida constantly was telling him to behave himself.. and then he said SHUTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPP and went to the jungle and started crying ahahaha.............

chetan was telling him to stop crying :D
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waah waah .....aap aaye bhahar aayi .........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u saw the best episode yaar ......he actually cried today for teh first time!! shut-up wasreally on my nerves today .......i had an argument wit my bro ...and when he said shut-up casually .....i was so offended ....and gave teh whole anaida's shut-up bhashan to him .......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and poor guy was lost .......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......

and akash ...uff ....i think jab paida hua tha ...toh pehla word ...shut up bola hoga......πŸ˜†
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I admit,it was fun to watch
Anaida didn't even raise her voice...she coolly told him "tameez se baat karo" ...and he crumbled
mwah ha haEdited by ishtar - 14 years ago
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOWOW...Guddi kya news dee haiπŸ‘πŸ‘ one jadoo ki jhappi to you!!!!!

HE MAN..cried???? Let me do my little jig

Karod tears bahake ab khud ne 2- 4 asoo kya baha deeye, uspe itna issue????

Mein to bucket leke jatee aur boltee le aur ro lo😳

Maybe he is on a withdrawl since he hasnt smoked in 2 weeks!!

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guddi..please watch Friday's episode too...aaj dekha episode to Akash roya..Frday ko dekho so he can get lost from the jungleπŸ˜†
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haanji meena ji ..and mohitji .........ur fav cried today .....franky speaking it seemed genuine to me ........anaida irritated him liek hell today πŸ˜†......
akash kept on saying shut up and anaida kept on saying ...tameez se baat karo ........πŸ˜†....half of teh episode got covered with this only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

LOLOL sorry guys thought u have watched the epi..

when Mini-Yudi came for immunity thingy, they were explaining the rules, and aakash was bashing anaida in fronta them only.. shameless boy.. anyways.. then anaida constantly was telling him to behave himself.. and then he said SHUTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPP and went to the jungle and started crying ahahaha.............

chetan was telling him to stop crying :D

Arrey, waaah... just for this, I will have to watch the episode tonight... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thanks for sharing the good news! πŸ˜†

Today, the secret akashh fan club is throwing a mega-party to celebrate this mile stone of our great idol... Everybody is welcome!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†