Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: psychobalehead

Haha gossipgurls I'm sure she/he/it is for real. Its called suffering from doormatism.😆
Oh and this show wasn't funny enough before but when Akash started crying like a little girl, I couldn't stop myself from laughing my head off. I don't know about others but I'm definitely celebrating Akash's tears more than Anaida's bravery and I have no qualms in admitting that.

😃

Read the thread Head ji! There are quite a few sporadic eruptions of blissful exclamation here... You aren't alone in the celebration!😆
Kimzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: gossipgurls

r u fr really ???? 🤢

yes im fore real!!!
Kimzzz thumbnail
Me and Simi r his fans and we will continue to be..so there is nothin else to say.....

aakash rocks!
sree32 thumbnail

HAHA!! akash is sunch a loser!!!!!

AND THE BEST PART WOULD BE WHEN HE COMES OUT AND READS ALL THESE COMMENTS AND "COMMITS A SUICIDE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.....sori itz kinda mean but c'mon this is nothin compared to what that freak said to all da gals n guys..!!!!

I HATE AKASH!!!!!! x1000000000000000
dont even want to luk at him!!

P.S {i feel reali bad for his GF.......i wonder how humiliating it wud be nah???}
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree32

HAHA!! akash is sunch a loser!!!!!

AND THE BEST PART WOULD BE WHEN HE COMES OUT AND READS ALL THESE COMMENTS AND "COMMITS A SUICIDE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.....sori itz kinda mean but c'mon this is nothin compared to what that freak said to all da gals n guys..!!!!

I HATE AKASH!!!!!! x1000000000000000
dont even want to luk at him!!

P.S {i feel reali bad for his GF.......i wonder how humiliating it wud be nah???}

sree ji... That is so nice for you to worry about his GF, but most people here believe that she is an imaginary person. 😆😆

And your avatar is very nice... Jai Sai Ram!! 😃
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
reeya12 thumbnail
jo v uski gf hogi she shud get a param veer chakra 4 standing dat animal.