‘I can’t stop eating soybean’ - Chitrashi Rawat

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
'I can't stop eating soybean'

Chitrashi Rawat's Luck still hasn't turned. After her film's bad showing, the diminutive actress was eliminated last weekend from the reality show Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao, which she had joined as a wild card entry.

Chitrashi says she misses the jungle. "You won't believe it but I was eating soybean today; I've ordered for it at home also. My parents are telling me that I am crazy. It was really fun in the jungle. I was cooking there for 10 people, I was playing there, doing tasks, I thoroughly enjoyed everything," she says.

Her biggest take-home was learning to cook. "I never liked cooking, but I had to do it in the jungle. I have given my cook a month's leave and told him that I'm going to cook on my own; I have learnt a lot of recipes. He was so surprised, though, he knows I will get bored of it after a few days," she says. "One thing is for sure, I have realised that I can survive anywhere in the world after being in the jungle."

What was Chitrashi's worst experience? "It has to be the prank that Chetan and everyone played on Jay and me, telling us that Kashmira has psychological problems and behaves oddly. I must say they are very good actors; I got a little scared. Other than this, I gelled well with everyone."

Chitrashi decided to participate in the show because she loves to travel. "I never thought of it as a reality show and that people would watch me. If I'm offered any adventurous reality show I will do it, but I cannot be in a room and badmouth people around me or plot against them or even eliminate them."

The actress believes that Jay should win the show. She adds, "Aakaskhh is not fake, really, but he would go on and on. Whenever he came around, we would put pillows over our ears and go to sleep or start clapping to stop his talking. Chetan is emotionally strong and, among the girls, Anaida is also a deserving candidate. But Jay should win; he is very simple and has good qualities."

Chitrashi, Mona and Anaida are also planning to holiday in Ladakh together once the show ends. In the meantime, she is working on her film Don't Worry Be Happy, for which she still has to shoot two songs and dub a few scenes. This is a comedy starring Vinay Pathak and Rajpal Yadav.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ram92 thumbnail
thanks. so she want jai to win hhmmmm😉 😆 Oh btw i heard that luck is a superhit. How cum it had bad showing?
Faith09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hehe, who doesn't want Jay to win😳..

@ Ram92: You are right, Luck did well in the box office, wonder why this article says that it was a flop..

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysha_65

She adds, "Aakaskhh is not fake, really, but he would go on and on. Whenever he came around, we would put pillows over our ears and go to sleep or start clapping to stop his talking. ..."

So, this is how the poor things are coping inside the camp... 😆 😆
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agar Akashh fake kar raha hota, just for footage, to bhi koi baat hoti, magar agar wo fake nahin kar raha aur agar uska nature hi aisa hai to usse seriously ek doctor ki zaroorat hai.