Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Oh Aditi is bubbly enough!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
Uh huh actually after RP I have only liked Hashiti pair on TV and that too not upto that extent!!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Raj toh samajhne ke bahar hi tha!!!!!!
But not a problem ek cheez toh sab samajh jaate thhe that he loves Naina!!!!!

From Bhargav to Ritu everyone had realised that!!!!!!

Ah ok πŸ˜ƒ

lol Villain ko toh sab patha ho tha hai. So it was no use, Only Alekh had an hint about what they both felt but the villian's knew everything.

AnVishtian thumbnail

Yes!!!They did not even fall over ech other properly except in mud scene!!!!!

That was a case of falling in love!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Who calls the writers creatives??😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘Even I am more creative than them!!!!!!!

lol yea πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Here everyone one of us were better than the creative writers of LRL.
AnVishtian thumbnail

Raj's exit only stopped Nandini from coming and making a mess out of their lovestory with Raj becoming a thaali ka baigan aur kabhi Naina kabhi Nandini!!!!!!

Suddenly Nandini ke liye pyaar jaag uthta!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Yea I know! Seriously these DJ's are more crazy then I even thought.

I for some reason, Never liked Nandini even though I never saw her on LRL but just finding out that she was Raj's first love was enough to make me dislike her a  bit since I knew this girl would come and become the next kabab mai haddi for Raj and Naina.

AnVishtian thumbnail

And why shouldn't a confession scene happen??
These DJs!!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
They never did one pairing properly!!!!!

Neelu got pregnant by someone else, Pooja disappeared!!!!!

In Season 2 they kept Abhimanyu hung between Akriti and Shona and Shona hung between Abhimanyu and Abhay and Akriti hung between Abhimanyu and Mallah ............... oh forget it!!!!!
Raj should have gotten jealous grabbed her and dragged her to his room and told her he loves her!!!!!😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Arre, Even I wanted a confession to happen between Raj and Naina but it was pretty obvious nothing was going to happen between them.

lol πŸ˜†
Wow they really mess up every story don't they?

Awww! That should have really REALLY happened!!!!😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜I would have loved to see that happen!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rin03

Ooooh? I haven't seen Season 2 correctly only watched some bits in youtube and didn't get to watch the Ritu and Raj's engagement episode.

Wait, When did he get jealous? What happened?

But still what I mean is that he really loses control not just for a split-second but really show his jealousy.

No he was still in total control!!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

Abhimanyu hugged Naina as she was crying and Raj averted his eyes and you know by just that ke he can't stand Abhimanyu hugging Naina!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

AnVishtian thumbnail

Thats what he does!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Kaam ke waqt sapna dekh raha tha!!!!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’
When it was time to do the real thing he was busy dreaming!!!!!!!

lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I know well now we have to just spend our time reading fics and imagining that such things might and could have happened in LRL.

Edited by Rin03 - 14 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail

What do you mean??Navin did not want Raj to do anything??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
I thought he wanted to get his little sister married to his best friend Raj!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Nahi Nahi, Uss bechare ko kya pata tha ki, Uska dost itna perfect nikle ga? πŸ˜†

No no, I was just joking πŸ˜† but yea it might be true that he wanted Raj with Naina because he knew Raj wouldn't be the type to break her heart or do anything to hurt her or do anything at all.

But the poor guy, He didn't know how much of pure heart Raj had. He didn't know that raj would REALLY not do ANYTHING at all.
πŸ˜†
Edited by Rin03 - 14 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail

Yea true but I will lock them up and Not give them any way of coming out πŸ˜†

lol XD πŸ˜† I just think he knew what would happen next so he didn't want to lose control over himself so he got up and got ready to leave.

But seriously, Naina was looking with the same intensity and love in her eyes so I can't understand weather he really knew she did love him and she and he might lose control so he got up or he didn't know she loved him and he didn't want himself to lose control?

He knew he would lose control and thats why he got up!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

But what did it matter??Thye loved each other and he had brought her to Point 1857 where lovers came!!!!!

Did he not know what his bringing her there meant??

Shaina_b thumbnail

Ah ok πŸ˜ƒ

lol Villain ko toh sab patha ho tha hai. So it was no use, Only Alekh had an hint about what they both felt but the villian's knew everything.

Aalelh got a hint much later!!!!!!

Because Aalekh may understand a lot of things but he cannot understand love and that too one as complex as Raj and Naina's!!!!!!

He had not received love much in his life to understand it!!!!!!   

Shaina_b thumbnail

Yea I know! Seriously these DJ's are more crazy then I even thought.

I for some reason, Never liked Nandini even though I never saw her on LRL but just finding out that she was Raj's first love was enough to make me dislike her a  bit since I knew this girl would come and become the next kabab mai haddi for Raj and Naina.

Same here!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

But as she never appeared and was just mentioned twice I like to think she was not Raj's first love!!!!!!

Remember on asking ke usse Nandini ki yaad aati hai ya nahi he had said kabhi kabhi bhi nahi!!!!!

I like to think she was a friend who was after Raj but usne usse kabhi ghas nahi dala!!!!!

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 116
Next
Priyanka Thumbnail

Priyanka