Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhiMittal thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update.........................

u alwayz rply not update ur ff's
Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meetun66

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update.........................

u alwayz rply not update ur ff's

im feelin so bad ryt nw......u knw its nt tht i dnt wanna updt its jst dat i have no idea hw shud i continue dis fic..........bt trust me i will....jst gimme sum tym.....i'l nt discontinue it...i know its been 5 months.........bt seriously im sorry............
NidhiMittal thumbnail
ria plz update soooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

it takes ages yr😡😡😡😡😡
Rhea_401 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meetun66

ria plz update soooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

it takes ages yr😡😡😡😡😡

i knw n u knw wat after reading ur msg yest i seriously did put an effort n wrote a para or 2 for d nxt pt...so i guess i'l nw be able to update within dis week....Happy??😊😊
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi
awesome ff
update sooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You should continue by telling how preet's family used to be really wealthy but now they are poor(B/c his dad was a bad man) and his mother is sick and that's why he hasn't seen her. Also, the reason he stalks her is because they were childhood friends. Meher falls in love with him but then his mother dies and he pushes her away. Her parents dont want her near him b/c of his father's reputation( that's why preet was in the gang in the beginning). Her marriage is set with sameer and a week before the marriage preet tries to talk to her and something happens( you decide!), but meher decided to go on with the marriage- and thats where the flashback ends.

its just an idea, I completely get it if you don't like it. I am having trouble with my own ffs and am working on my updates. Good lcuk!
Rhea_401 thumbnail

Part-6

She couldn't believe it….How could God be so cruel to her!!!…………..To her Anita was not a friend but like a sister….Someone who was with her since her childhood!!!........

Not only did the news of Anita's death shock her but the fact that she had been gang raped and killed had completely broken her….

She sat there at the graveyard near Anita's grave…She didn't know what to do……Going back to the hostel was out of question as Anita was also her roommate and it would only cause her more pain…….. She had never felt this alone in her entire life….....She had no one to turn up to……..Vrinda was out of town while Riya was with Sahil……(incase you guys have forgotten these two were Meher's other friends)….

A hand on her shoulder brought her back into reality….In her grief she had lost all sense of time……. She realized that it had gotten dark…..The hand on her shoulder now caught her attention, she turned around to find him looking down at her sympathetically……

Overwhelmed by both shock and surprise on seeing him she hugged him and cried her heart out……….Her tears soaked his shirt wet, while he tried to pacify her by engulfing her in his arms…….

Several minutes passed by……She had stopped crying but clung on to him like a baby staring into nothingness…

After what seemed like eternity he made her stand up and helped her walk out of the graveyard…….

She knew that he was just a stranger but right now she was too tired to think about…..She willingly let him take her wherever he was taking her to…….

She did not realize when she had fallen asleep and she opened her eyes to find herself in Preet's arms while he was struggling to open the door…Wait wasn't it her apartment…

"Nahi mujhe andar nahi jaana…mujhe neeche utaaro", she cried…..

Putting her down he made her look at him…

"Jo huya hum usse badal nahi sakte aur nahi uski wajah se hum jeena chhod sakte hai….Tumhe is sach ko face karna hi hoga that Anita is no more…..", it was the first time she had heard his voice and momentarily lost herself in its huskiness……..

"Tum samajh rahi ho main tumhe kya keh raha hun??", he questioned her…

It was as if reality had suddenly hit her again…She realized that her friend was gone….Frightened at this realization she hugged him….

He helped her walk in to the sofa and made her sit….And then detaching her hands from his neck tried to get up…But she held her hand to stop him…

"Please mat jao", she begged him..

"Main bas tumhari liye pani lene jaa raha tha"

"Mujhe kuchh nahi chahiye…Please mujhe darr lag raha hai"

Sighing he sat down beside her….

"Voh….voh chali gayi mujhe chod kar…….", she cried out…

Cradling her into his arms he held her….There was something about his touch…She felt safe in his arms….It was peaceful……..

Slowly he took her face in his hands and wiped away her tears…..Her eyes was cast downwards and her lips were trembling….He found himself getting lost in them and slowly descended to capture them…He kissed her lightly at first but feeling her respond he couldn't control himself and deepened the kiss, pushing her backwards on the sofa…..He lay on top of her kissing every part of her face and then moving down towards her neck slowly unzipping her dress…….

P.S:-Finally finally finally!!!...........I know you people had lost hope but i did promise to update didn't i(ofcourse it is very much delayed)...But i wanted to write something meaningful and not just update for the sake of it!!!......It would have ruined my story......Apologies!!!!

unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😲 😭

Preet is so caring. I hope Meher feels better but I hope Preet doesnt do..ahem..😆

I wonder if Preet is somehow connected to Anita's tragedy I know he wont b the bad guy but what if Meher misunderstands him

Thanks Rhea 🤗
Great Chapter

Loved The Way Preet Comforted Meher

Thanx For The PM
zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome turn!!! wayyy better than i expected! thank youuuuuu