Originally posted by: ummesulaiman
Excellent suggestion Bhagyashree...I second it whole heartedly.Rhea update everything 😈
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman
Excellent suggestion Bhagyashree...I second it whole heartedly.Rhea update everything 😈
Hey Rhea u r a greenie now :O I didn't notice. Congrtaz and keep Dazzling :)
That means u hv been active in IF - it means we r kinda sorta on the way to next ch hain na😎
Rhea I'm a regular visitor in this forum so I'll usually notice if u reply on ur thread. I came to see if ur updating. Otherwise I wouldn't know u turned green. I'm nt active anywhere else. Stalking well r u saying here in this thread? Ya I guess I did 😆
We really love u for awesome story you write for us. I'll wait.🤗
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman
Yeah but don't make us wait too long...😈Congratz on going green from me too 🤗