i'm just waiting for what type of questions she will be asking๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†catogories seems sorta basic, just hope the q's are too
hopefully it won't be like those Ms. Universe or something questions๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by SmarterDesiKid - 14 years ago
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Summer3

Kuhuji hamara partner ek kutey hai.๐Ÿ˜† Hope he does not bite.

๐Ÿ˜†yup summer ..darr hai usko leke ....but i think he will be loyal to me.....He is a good pet  ...๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by kuhu.kuhu - 14 years ago
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: the_Naked_face

Yes boss!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

thank you soo much babes for your help to generate this ๐Ÿ˜†...so ready to be a cruel judge? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Xoxo

My policy ..neither   cruel ..nor goody 2 shoes ..

Just right!!!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

๐Ÿ˜†yup summer ..darr hai usko leke ....but i think he will be loyal to me.....He is a good pet  ...๐Ÿ˜†

@ Summer and kuko:

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
huh....guys plz be easy on this pyaara sa baccha.......m a little scared now......hehe ROA u can PM me those questions just in case you want a critique on it...
Midnight_Shade thumbnail
Great game.....sowwie....couldn't comment earlier as i was busy with my MOTW thread.......kudos.....hats off to your idea and concept of this game....
good luck to all of the participants......good luck Smarticle๐Ÿ˜ˆ, good luck WA๐Ÿ˜Š, good luck Desicrowd๐Ÿ˜Š and good luck Deewani๐Ÿ˜Š.......

And good luck to the grandmasters too..........so what if they've hardly got anything to do with the game except sitting and watching๐Ÿ˜†......kiddin๐Ÿ˜†.....anyways.....good luck all๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Oh My God!!!

Why are all my participants scared??  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh common the game does not sound that BAD??!!!!  did you not read the benefits of participating? ๐Ÿ˜† each one of you guyz would get an individual report card - im gonne work hard on that for a week ๐Ÿ˜†...besides you get the chance to win the title of Trp member of the week...and i am also getting some banner siggys sorted out for you guyz..it would be fun, tension not ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Desi crowd, the point of this game being live is so that questions asked is live and no one gets the upper hand of knowing the question before hand and preparing it before hand ๐Ÿ˜†

@ All my grandmasters - you dont have to be live at the same time, you guyz have one week to mark their answers and present their results , discuss amongst yourself how you would do the marking, you have one week to work on the results and do the marking.

@ Jaanta - enjoy the game live and vote for your fav member and whose answer you enjoyed the most

Now the questions, even i dont know what i'll be asking ๐Ÿ˜† but dont worry its all simple basic stuff, im sure you would have a blast ..the worse that can happen to you is that you would generate the least amount of trp. lolz. !

Chalo see you tonight at 11pm my lovely contestants...and dont be scared my God! ๐Ÿ˜†

Xoxo

oh middy how are you ? sorry for not being active much on your motw, ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค—

Oh the grandmaster have to mark the answers and present the results of each of  the contestants..their result would be used to generate the report card for them,  and award would be presented on their marking.....the jaanta gets to decide their trp member of the week, but if the trp member is someone who scored the most poorly according to the grandmaster then they have the chance to use their veto power ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† makes sense? ๐Ÿ˜†

Xoxo