TRP Contest Round 4 - START P124

Posted: 14 years ago
Salaam and Purnam Friends πŸ€—

So how is everyone?  this forum has been dead lately and nothing much is happening. So i've decided on starting a new game. This game would take place tomorrow (Friday) during the following time

GMT (British) - 11pm
EST - 6pm

To make the introduction simple and straight to the point, So what is this game about? This game would invite members to be online at the same time and they would be tested in various category to determine where  their strength lies and what their weakness is.  The winner would be determined based on their ability to tackle each question with strength, . Their are three categories to be tested upon and these categories are designed to increase your trp, some categories weighs more than the other, the exact score is outlined below .  The jaanta ( ie my lovely IF audience) and the Grand masters (lthis later) would determine the winner, and the winner would be the TRP member of the week

Each category would have 3 question, and they are as follow

The first one is the Chit chat category - Ability to connect to people, and how good they can socialize with other...i would give each of the members different event  questions and marks would be awarded on how  well they can tackle the situation. This category would test the members personality and what kind of person they are. Each one of them would receive their full personality result at the end of the week.

The
second one is the talent category  -  Creativity would be tested, again the members would be given different question from each other and this time the jaanta would decide which member they thought was the most creative..results would be posted at the end of the week.

Finally the
third category is  the basic category-  Though this may sound  simple, but this one might be the killer category to decide the  winner. This time members would be given the exact same question and how their response differs to the same question would be tested upon - again the jaanta would decide the winner for this category. Under this category the members would have three simple questions to answer.

Finally the contestant also have the opportunity to ask a question of their choice to one of their  competitor. I would let them know them tomorrow which contestant they can fire their question at.

So in total 10 questions to be answered in span of 60mins,

Hopefully if this game is successful , we can run to play it for a month or so. So sit back relax and enjoy ...the questions would be posted tomorrow Live. and the jaanta has up to one week to decide the trp member. 

I hope you would enjoy this game! have fuN!!!

Xoxo

Edited by the_Naked_face - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This game would be live on Friday the 14th

during the following time

GMT 11pm
IST - 6pm

Now Rules for the contestants and the jaanta

1 - No Editing allowed, only the host and the grandmasters would be allowed to edit their posts..the contestants have to leave their answer unedited. This is to prevent cheating and plagiarisms πŸ˜› dont worry about stupid silly grammar or spelling mistakes.

2- The Jaanta has up to  one week to decide the winner and the trp member...however during the show when the game is live, just enjoy the answers and prevent from posting please. However without your comment this game would be nothing so please please do comment before and after the show but not for 60 mins when the game is live... this is  to make it easier for the members playing.

3- The grandmasters have the veto power, if they feel that the jaanta have been unfair in deciding the trp member of the week, then  they can use their veto power - so ultimately they decide the winner.

Xoxo

Now the very intelligent and important Grandmasters of this show are as follows

Summer                                   Kuko                                     and OBJ aka Gengar

The 4  contestants for Tomorrow evening

Episode one contestants

Smarterdesikid
-             

Desicrowd

Woh ajnabee     

Deewani91

Hopefully i would see all my contestants online at the same time tomorrow evening!πŸ˜ƒ

Xoxo
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Great Idea ROA !!!πŸ‘

Although i can't be here at exact time of the show because that time is not at all suitable for me but will def grace this thread before and at night for sure ....

All the best Sweety ..and good luckπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ 
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome game ROA πŸ‘

will be sure to comment when i get a chance πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by baz786 - 14 years ago
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
lol🀣

not too happy with this ruleπŸ˜†

3- The grandmasters have the veto power, if they feel that the jaanta have been unfair in deciding the trp member of the week, then  they can use their veto power - so ultimately they decide the winner.

I don't know if I will be here tomorrow from 6 to 7, but if i am here can i participate?

and can you further explain the type of questions that you will ask? 

Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

Great Idea ROA !!!πŸ‘

Although i can't be here at exact time of the show because that time is not at all suitable for me but will def grace this thread before and at night for sure ....

All the best Sweety ..and good luckπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ 

Yes boss!!! πŸ˜†

thank you soo much babes for your help to generate this πŸ˜†...so ready to be a cruel judge? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Xoxo

Originally posted by: baz786

Awesome game ROA πŸ‘

will be sure to comment when i get a chance πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks

i know your busy but please do comment whenever you have time 😊

Xoxo
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Finally the member also have the opportunity to ask a question of their choice to one of their  competitor. I would let them know them tomorrow which contestant they can fire their question at.

😲 rule changed already??

so the grand master is not asking question anymore?
what if one contestant gives a very had question to the other memberπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

lol🀣

not too happy with this ruleπŸ˜†

I don't know if I will be here tomorrow from 6 to 7, but if i am here can i participate?

and can you further explain the type of questions that you will ask? 

LOLZ, why do you ROFL  ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay let me explain rule number 3 again....the judges would mark each of the contestants and their marks would be posted on the forum...but if the TRP member happens to be one with the lowest mark according to all the judges marks then they would have the power to use veto power...fair enough? πŸ˜†,....the grandmasters have to show some power and shower it on us πŸ˜†

Well Guru, you can participate next week if you like? the timings would be different - i would let you know in advance and we can play whatever time suits you and the other members next week? tomorrow you would have to be the jaanta and enjoy their answers and vote for the best trp answer πŸ˜† lolz

Xoxo