Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

I wont watch Dheeraj Kumar's serial again

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I promise you I wont watch Dheeraj Kumar serial again.. He is such a Bad serial maker . Sorry Mr Dheeraj Kumar.. you dont know how to make an interesting serial.. and Now adays   ZEE tV also are showing some boring bogus serial πŸ˜‘😑😑  I am predicting you very soon Zee TV will lose its No 2 Position..   like Sony TV ... Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_fida thumbnail
when i was very young then my family used to watch Mr. Dheeraj kumar's serial like Om Namah Shivay, so first time me too watched wid them ....its better he make some methological serial than family dramas because  after watching Maayka's end i don't think Mr. dheeraj and his company has Dheeraj(patience) to give any realistic end to any serialπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Insted of showing Mahi-shabd running, they could show them doing hard work together for their family and gaining their wealth and good will back  once again. ....Khurana family inspite of having ipshita would lost their wealth so that durga-jeet can realise that its not because of baby they were gaining their money and they got punishment for thier bad moves ! it will be fully justified!
but i am surprised at such  stupid end...i still don't understand what they wanted to show...its still out of my mind πŸ˜†
Zee and Maayka creatives should be ashamed for making fool to viewers like this because of their baseless stories!😑
sapna_sha thumbnail
I will never watch his serials again, he is such a bad producer who gave so bad end to Maayka. No punishment to real culprits like khurana family..so ridiculous!
Mohini-jeet-soni-durga r the worst characters!
I'll only miss Shahi aka Neha-Vivan!
pallavi25 thumbnail
I used to watch Devi, made by Dheeraj Kumar....a part-mythology show full of superstitions etc. He shd stick to making such shows instead of trying dramatic serials. πŸ˜†
The Maayka writers are completely brainless and know nothing called continuity or logic! πŸ˜†

Neha wont do their show either....I hope...so no Maayka 2...