Tomorrow is the last episode

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
What will happen ? Shahi  will die? or Mahi will give ipshita back to soni.. or Soni can realise her mistake ? will say I dont want  Ipshita .. you can keep her with you...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks😆 i thought friday is the last episode.. well i want Shahi to keep their twins and live a happy life.. Soni and Jeet are soo stupid and can adopt if they wants a child soo badly.
rangeta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no shahi wont die, and i want them to keep their twins.
i hate jeet.
sharona_bha thumbnail
i dont think maayka will be in friday because choti bahu will be 2 hours special in friday.
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think so they will die
kxs19 thumbnail
I hope Soni doesn't get Ipshita she doesn't deserve her and i hate soni and jeet
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think soni will say to mahi u can take ur baby....dont know why
i_fida thumbnail
i am so worried for Shahi...i think something bad is gonna happen at the end for Shahi!
soni came to take ipshita there and jeet is also behind them wid police force, shabd is injured...it'll be too bad if they kill shahi or give ipshita to jeet-soni! i hate this!
-Nadii- thumbnail
guyss check out the scrapbook topic..
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_fida

<font color="#990000">i am so worried for Shahi...i think something bad is gonna happen at the end for Shahi!<br>soni came to take ipshita there and jeet is also behind them wid police force, shabd is injured...it'll be too bad if they kill shahi or give ipshita to jeet-soni! i hate this!<br></font>

I think theyre preparing the ground for Maayka 2.....with Shahi's daughters as main leads.... 😆
I still dont think Maayka is ending tomorrow....they will extend it...