Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Janki-

Exactly my sentiments hun....Yeah! that phase of obsessing over a fictional character..(rather an actor who is not even aware of my existence) is over....Frankly even more selfishly I'm happy I got rid of it since a long time..Yeah sure a rollercoaster ride it was woth experiencing 😆 but strictly ONCE 🤓😆...In my case not only the time even mental trauma...Nail biting over any single damn artice & pic....🤣
I actually dont have any clue about whereabouts of this girl (Yeah! I've stopped doing researches about.... 😆)..So dont know whether to applaud his choice or not....& these articles I had enough of them....Let him open his mouth for once...But I guess u're right...Afterall its his life & he knows what is better for him...We should be glad atleast she doesnt feel ashamed to take his names in interviews atleast ...So yeah I should be happy for him 😉

nail biting would be followed by sadness🤣 🤣 for a minimum time ..3-4days😆what a waste it was !world of my own fantasy🤢😆just fantasyyyyyyyyyy..I know that phase wish i knew articles abt Kanchi would be seen in future 😆😆wel...My son-in-law is an unlucky guy😡in love...he says and i need to trust him 😆.is it so now  ?????😉all newwwwwwww !!!!!! that is the course of life!!!!!! a progessive one! just shake off and move on..😆

well..well It is his life...that's rt!!!!!i see it now that way..wil whole heartedly congratulate him whoever it is😆learnt some mind blowing lessons..just becoz a great chemistry(no matter how trust worthy they appear to be👎🏼) doesn't naturally turn into a real one offscreen😆infact it may be with some other gal offscreen😆I just look at him as an actor I like..I wil always welcome any articles(even if the content will change in future😆😆) abt his personal life😊and just feel happy for him..he knows the best😊it is his life and I should least be judgemental😃
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vasantha_rao07

Angel..man!!!!! I logged in now to read u r post😆yes my baby sent me a PM😊she hasn't forgotten me..😳

happily ever after 😆😆 just see Angel Huzzoorr ! it is all Kanchi's fault dear😡😡My son-in-law is highly innocent😕he is just going with her to the cinema..to pubs..seen more along with Kanchi...and the media is just publishing rubbish😆😆coz they r imagining things dear😲😆reason ..it is the gals who fall on himthey want to do badnaam to his name😕they want to stick to him like fevicol..and my kid is least interested in them😳🤣he doesn't give them any glances or those looks😉to pretty ladies...they want to get linked with him..on their own as he is the only man in the world😲😆isn't that the popular opinion here😆(not just here..some people near my home too feel the  same..there is a lady who discusses abt this guy with me and when I read this article ..I gave her a 👎🏼😆)perhaps the pretty Pinky Kanchi is threatening my son-in-law😡that she may kick him black and blue😆if he doesn't come along with her and be with hereverywhere..so my son-in-law just following her😆I guess this is the first time he is seen with a woman at the cinema😉and sources tell us that he is not a friend of kanchi😆😆ok...let's see which source will finally prove to be true😆sources dear ..sources...stick to them😆 ...final result will be declared by my boy😆
😲

vasu, I'm loving this fault of hers and let ur son-in-law keep his highly innocent just the way it's cos both of dem are doing something wonderful together and that alone is making me so so so so so very happyyyyyyyyyyy.....oh vasu hun I'm on top of world with this news😃

now I want to him to come back to work my TV misses him so much and so is my laptop

Shabbir, pls come back😔
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
awwwwww angel!!!!! so I should forgive my son-in-law u say😔 anything dear😆 for my kiddo to get married and settle down soon..angel!!! i always wished a beautiful gal for him yaar😆I read in an article where he mentioned that his wife shouldn't be just pretty but also intelligent..as far as academics..I think Kanchi is a distinction candidate in BSc🤓I was taken aback..coz I never read where he was at anytime seen with a gal at the cinema..goshhhhhhhh!! He seems not to to care what the media thinks and is being seen with Kanchi kaul..huzoor! love should be reciprocated dear..that is what love is all abt...if not we give a damn 👎🏼and move on!!! Unlucky love..I can say a lot abt it when it comes to him..but I do not give a red cent to it now👎🏼na! na! after reading abt kanchi😆

but anyways..though i may forgive ...it is common belief that the gals r at fault..it's just that they love to be seen with him..not my son-in-law..above all the media has no other work..just printing scurrilous artilces🤣to damage his name..My my!!!!! how can a man be let off thatt easily..just becoz I like him doesn't mean I do not see things as they r and try not to see the other side of the story.. no matter how painful or happy the matter is😆😆I do not hesitate to post..😈😆
😆
angel..I now know why he is not signing a soap..he needs time na to go out with kanchi...Kanchi is destroying my boy's carreer too🤣
Edited by vasantha_rao07 - 14 years ago
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
it feels so good to see that u r so happy!!!!!!Angel!!!🤗u seem to be in perfect Elysium..happiness of the highest limit!!!!!!!😳that is so clear in u r posts!!!!!!

let's see!!!! 😆 where more he will be seen next with the gal in his life..

man! the forum will be closed to discuss in future😆
Edited by vasantha_rao07 - 14 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am seriously very happy for him cos I just want to see him living a very good and happy life with who so ever he want to be with, I am very glad he finally fond himself someone who make/keep him happy at long last......

u know what dear if he is happy then I'm more than happy for him😃

enough of broken hearted.
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _angel_

I am seriously very happy for him cos I just want to see him living a very good and happy life with who so ever he want to be with, I am very glad he finally fond himself someone who make/keep him happy at long last......

u know what dear if he is happy then I'm more than happy for him😃

enough of broken hearted.

Broken hearted!!!!!!!😆 who else but I can relate to that dear😉 I can understand that !!! never get too attached to actors where u feel that they have disappointed u ..just stay away from their personal lives...they hardly know whether I exist or not😆so why the maddening hts of having hopes🤢.. I just now see him as an actor!!!!!unlucky love 👎🏼na dear...but glaaaaad...it was several months back ..I bid to such stuff good bye😆have nothing to do with now!!!!! Freeeeeeeeeedommmmm😆

if he is happy then I'm more than happy for him😃Me too ⭐️ I need to stop here rt now!!!!!😆if not it will be a long post😆Man!!!!! the whole day I have been on the forum..so I wil be taking another break from tom onwards😆this is what I am doing these days I feel

Originally posted by: vasantha_rao07

Angel..man!!!!! I logged in now to read u r post😆yes my baby sent me a PM😊she hasn't forgotten me..😳

happily ever after 😆😆 just see Angel Huzzoorr ! it is all Kanchi's fault dear😡😡My son-in-law is highly innocent😕he is just going with her to the cinema..to pubs..seen more along with Kanchi...and the media is just publishing rubbish😆😆coz they r imagining things dear😲😆reason ..it is the gals who fall on himthey want to do badnaam to his name😕they want to stick to him like fevicol..and my kid is least interested in them😳he doesn't give them any glances or those looks😉to pretty ladies...they want to get linked with him..on their own as he is the only man in the world😲😆isn't that the popular opinion here😆(not just here..some people near my home too feel the  same..there is a lady who discusses abt this guy with me and when I read this article ..I gave her a 👎🏼😆)perhaps the pretty Pinky Kanchi is threatening my son-in-law😡that she may kick him black and blue😆if he doesn't come along with her and be with hereverywhere..so my son-in-law just following her😆I guess this is the first time he is seen with a woman at the cinema😉and sources tell us that he is not a friend of kanchi😆😆ok...let's see which source will finally prove to be true😆sources dear ..sources...stick to them😆 ...final result will be declared by my boy😆
😲

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...