Another article about Shabir & Kanchi

Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
this article is published in Showtime Aug09 :

Shabir-Kanchi

Out With it Already!

It was recently that Showtime gave you the lowdown on the Shabir Ahluwalia and Kanchi Kaul romance, which both were going great lengths to deny.  But cinema halls are a great place for spotting celebrity couples, who like to sneak in a movie from time to time in their busy schedules.  So why should Shabir and Kanchi be an exception? the now trim and rather good looking Shabir and the pretty kanchi were spotted munching on popcorn and other goodies as they waited for their film to start.  So guys, isn't it about time you'll stopped with the coyness and told the world about your romance?
Edited by Asmi2009 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARGH didnt they manage to get a pic of that "trim rather good looking Shabbir....?"😡 instead of taking that time to notice the so called goodies.... chalo so he is looking good *sigh*
busy schedule? 🤔 may be they r talking abt pinky...there
dont see any good movies around...wonder which movie....?😉

....atleast the man is busy with something!!👍🏼 all the best Shawalia.....i dont think kuch bataney ki zaroorath hai.......atleast for now....for its YOUR life after all...admit it when YOU think we should know....simply....when YOU feel like it😆

thanks for the article

Edited by _ishaara_ - 14 years ago
Asmi2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _ishaara_

ARGH didnt they manage to get a pic of that "trim rather good looking Shabbir....?"😡 instead of taking that time to notice the so called goodies.... chalo so he is looking good *sigh*

busy schedule? 🤔 may be they r talking abt pinky...there
dont see any good movies around...wonder which movie....?😉

....atleast the man is busy with something!!👍🏼 all the best Shawalia.....i dont think kuch bataney ki zaroorath hai.......atleast for now....for its YOUR life after all...admit it when YOU think we should know....simply....when YOU feel like it😆

thanks for the article

You know they have given 2 separate pics of sha & kanchi (old one - sha football playing wala pic) when they spotted them together😆

Originally posted by: Asmi2009

You know they have given 2 separate pics of sha & kanchi (old one - sha football playing wala pic) when they spotted them together😆

meh half baked articles👎🏼 
Crazy_girl_15 thumbnail
He probably took his friends out to a movie.
doesn't mean they're dating
I want to punch the guy who wrote this

Originally posted by: may268

He probably took his friends out to a movie.

doesn't mean they're dating
I want to punch the guy who wrote this

?
yea he took his friend to a movie....
mayu the guy gave some info abt ur papa kriyas 😆appreciate him for that
Crazy_girl_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _ishaara_

?

yea he took his friend to a movie....
mayu the guy gave some info abt ur papa kriyas 😆appreciate him for that

Papa himself said that there is nopthing between them😕
Asmi2013 thumbnail

even she denied it😃

yaaaa like he wud say..."yes she is my girlfriend"😆to the media...
actually did he say things like that that regarding anyone at all......no na? then why not believe this too? why is it so hard for ppl to believe this....😕 forget abt believing....atleast this deserves to be thought twice😆

oh well Mayu no more abt his personal life...enough for today. jo bhi ho....green signal

heaven or hell.... its HIS'😆
oh yes earlier i too thought he found a good friend in kanchi....they seemed to be good friends....🤔bak then
now...
oh well who knows. 😳 but i dont believe everything the man says.(or anyone as a matter of fact from that privacy threatening industry...😆) i used to. but now i passed that stage.....