Users

Frequent Posters

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Adi

Its another awesome update.

Like mayanks anxiety  for Nupur.

And BYGOD he called her Shona. Its sound so cute.

They both love each other a lottttttt.

Waiting 4 ur next update.

Thanx 4 PM.

Faria

myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
really nice update yaar!! they are getting back to their husband n wife mod!! thats good! 😊
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great part adi...loved it...it was cute,rocking,emotional n evrything....
things are settling.......
loved the way u wrote the dialogues as always...
nups knows him well...after all she is his wife....the towel n shoes part was cute.....
lovd mayu's care for nups....he loves her a lot.....n the end part was awwesum....he is soooo protective towards dia....loved it....
n when he said "i may not have been a very good husband but i am a good father..."
i was also feeling pain through his statement...i could imagine mayu saying that n his painful voice....
awwesum dear...

~*mishu*~ thumbnail
great part
it was cute n emotional
it was great to c mayank taking care of nupur like that
anyways continue soon
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
by god,  3-4 bacche aur?

m is ok ??????

nice part. whn u update plz PM me.

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
awesomeeeeeeeeeeee update...........so....'glass pieces'....did their job in an awesomeeeeeeee manner,huh??????hehe.....lovd tht part vry much.....superb update dear..plzzzzz continueee soooooon...
adi_gupta thumbnail

Part-10

mayu gently shook dia but it seemed as if she wont wake up anytime soon...there was a smile on her face and mayu wondered what she must be thinking right now but he knew first he should wake up dia.....he again called her out and she just hid her face in his waist...he gently took her in his arms and made his way towards her cupboard....he pulled out a baby-pink lappet frock and threw it on bed....he then shut the cupboard and pushed back the lock off her forehead!he lovingly patted her cheeks and said"doesn't dia want to see mammna,she's hurt"...dia squinted her eyes for a fraction of second and her eye-brow twisted in deep irriation and confusion...she asked timidly "what happened?"...mayu smiled at her concern and said "well you yourself can see it after getting ready"...when she didn't smiled mayu tickled her and laughing with her he turned the the knob of bathroom's door!!with dia in his arms he filled the bath-tub with water and bubble-solution...he then took off her night-suit and settled her in bath-tub....he was the worst singer as per dia...he was continuously singing while applying shampoo over her scalp....suddenly as dia laughed mayu stopped singing...he looked over dia she was the replica of nupur except her colour....he wondered how could god be so cruel with her daughters fate?he didnt know whether to thank god or curse his cruel law that because of his cruel destiny his daughter was suffering from an acute illness....people say"children are the apple of god's eye" then why the hell his daughter was suffering....its true till the time you dont sail on the same boat you cant understand the zenith of the sailors fear when he concludes that his ship is about to break....if anyone else would have been instead of his daughter he would have sympathized for a day or two but could never have empathized with that person....but today-

he was brought back on earth by dia,who started splashing water on him....mayu stared at her for about a minute and joined her in her game of splashing water....mayu fathers instinct were working..he kept his hands over dia's eyes while washing off soap and shampoo....it was so not mayu...he never knew this but automatically his hand covered her eyes!!!

he wiped her off with towel and after covering her with it he took her out...he settled dia carefully on bed and went towards dressing-table...dia watched her fathers action and no matter how much slow he is comparatively to her mother she loved him alot....he was just so confused about two talc..ultimately he picked up a lavender talc and comb,returned to dia!he applied powder over her neck and shoulder and then slid down her lappet frock,combed her hair....now it was perfect,she was perfect....he'll always remember his first experience as father if only nupur- he felt bitter at her but dia's smiling face took all his bitterness and he carried her towards their bed-room...

nupur was in deep thought when dia entered the room...nupur appreciated mzyu's skill in getting dia ready with her eyes while mzyu just nodded in acceptance!she scooted over to give her daughter and husband the space when mzyu said:you stay with mamma,dont bug her she's not well....i am coming with your breakfast!while dia nodded in affirmation!!!

mayu was continuously scratching his chin and head...he has opened his big mouth ana said he'll get the breakfast for dia ready but now what do now!!!he started rummaging the cupboards but then accepted he is a loser!!!then suddenly his eyes catched a mash-box,he grinned this was perfect....steps to prepare it was also there and its healthy too but for a fact he knew dia wont like it when he himself never liked it!!!he started preparing it...or we can say he started making the kitchen dirty.....after 15minutes hard-work his breakfast was ready!!!!

he came inside the room with a tray,containing a bowl of mash and a glass of water!!he saw dia chatting with nupur without a pause and just thought "whosoever said two women are disaster was damn right"....he kept the tray on the bedside table and pulled dia onto his lap!dia frowned at seeing the contents of her breakfast...she was twisting and twirdling to get off her fathers grip but he was a way too strong...mayu was just smiling,he knew this was coming but he also knew he cant force her daughter!!!

mayu then dramatically held the spoon filled with mash up in the air and said:bird is coming...see see she is coming to dia...and as dia's lips parted he pushed the content down her throat!!with mayu's creativity and dia's interest in this new way of eating....within minutes the bowl was empty....mayu then held her mouth with his left hand and make her gulp down the medicine and water!!!!!

nupur was the only silent spectator...she was in awe after seeing mayu with dia...he was a wonderful father and actually a perfectionist....he had been a great friend,lover,husband and now her child's father....she has lived every relation with him to the maximum....she saw mayu and dia doing arm-wrestling...she smiled how could she deprive him of their daughters almost five years!

dia suddenly ran outside....mayu was smiling when suddenly his gaze captured nupur....she was looking at him with so much of love,he wanted to turn his gaze but his mind and heart were on turmoil in which the latter won the race!!he looked deeply into her chocolate brown eyes and could only find love and passion...he shuddered to see the same passion in her eyes which he saw years ago!!!as if in a trance he moved forward and cupped her delicate face in his hands,he gently shook his head and wiped off her eyes!!!!he hit his forehead with hers...and suddenly out of the blue both started shedding tears...while cupping each others face....mayu was about to part away when pulled him back and his time he completely lost control over his senses...he whispered"i am sorry shona!"when nupur shunned him by keeping her index finger over his lips....they both looked ethreal and surreal and then in the unison of love their lips met...as soul meets soul on lovers lips!!

EPILOGUE-

we can see dia and mayu dancing on the bed with the music system at its maximum....suddenly nupur comes shouting with her one year old baby in her arms!!!both mayu and dia steps down and turn the music down...

mayu to dia:who said you are not feeling well thats why i let you skip your school and you(pointing at mayu,and handing him arush):here,take care of your baby!

mayu and dia as nupur left looked towards each other and shook her head hopelessly!nupur was again pregnant...three weeks pregnant!!!!!!

mayu left arush in cradle and left to sit beside nupur...
mayu chuckled and said:nupur its the third time atleast now you dont need to read books on pregnancy!!
nupur glared at him and said:thanks to you i am third time pregnant!!!!
mayu took and kept the book away:what happened nupur!
nupur sighed and hugged him:nothing just dia and you are making it impossible and with arush i cnt even handle it!!!you are just making it too hectic and when the third one is on way i am worried!!!!!!!!leave it bring arush to me he's looking at me i ahven't loved him enough today!!!!
mayu kissed her and brought arush in his arms and handed him to nup...nupur kissed him everywhere so lovingly!!he giggled and uttered"ma-ma" both nupur and maynk froze...
nup to mayu:see mayu he called me mamma...his first word....
mayu nodded smilingly and hugged her sideways looking at nupur who was trying to again hear that word!!

dia came and settled on her fathers lap when shiv said:if our life isn't perfect then i dont want it to be....i love the way it is!i just pray to almighty to bless us and always kindle within us the ray of hope and love...while nupur muttered "AMEN"!!!

guys its d end...i hope u enjoyed reading it as much i enjoyed writing it!!!several times we ask god to give us happiness but why dont ask for sorrows?if we have share in happiness then in sorrows too....we ask for a smooth life but we forget to ask for courage to even face the trouble-some time!!!!!
life is not bed of roses it alwys give us the thingh  which we truely need in our life

so here is the last part
thx to nihita

~*mishu*~ thumbnail
that was just awesome
loved the epilogue
will miss ur ff
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
aww............this ws d last part!!!!!!!......will surelly miss ur superb terrific ff..............
the endin ws ssssssssoooooooooo sooooooooooooo goooooooood..........10 on 10...........each n evry line....just lovd them to d core..........n btw nupsi 3rd time bhi preg???πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..........seems mayu ko sach mein 'Father' game khelna ka bahut shauk hai.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰............bt srsly i had a tremendous time readin ur ff.....this ff is sureshotly one among my favvvvvv mayur ffs.........plzzzzzzz contiue writin gr8 ffs lik this yaar
πŸ˜‰
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
thanx for the wonderful update