thnx 4 pm
Posted: 14 years ago
awesome update!
really touching and emotional!

thanks for the pm!   
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowww adi ....kya part tha yaar....sooooooo emotional....it really reached my heart....i can feel their pain.....both love each other a lot yaar...care for each other a lot......u wrote excellently yaar.....hats off to u...n my favourite part was....

m thought:why did I love you……
nu thought:why did I left you….
my thought:why did you keep the truth…
nu thought:why you never gave me a reason to come back and tell the truth…..
may thought:why did you leave me….
nupur:why did you never stop me….

maynk and nupur  thinking:why did we fall apart???why???

may(thinking): Never Thought That iLL Miss You This Much...Never Thought You'll Be Gone Forever.. but suudenly will come back to give me more pain.You Left So Many Things Behind And They'll Never Be compLeTed WithOut You ,But I will Always Love You Till The Death….i just wish I could hate you…why I love you this much that I find you in every woman in every moment.in every pulse.WHY????

nupur(thinking): True Love Never Dies,Its Alive In my Memories,my Thoughts, my Eyes, my Heart,And my Mind.Thinking Of You Always Puts a Smile On My Face,And You Are Lost In All Those Beautiful Memories we have Spent Together .. I will wait for you because I know that my love is true

truly amazing dialogues n the way u kept it...sooo emotional...sooooooo touching.........great dear....just loved it....u r great editor....
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Thxxxxxxxxxxxxx 4 PM me.

Awesome part .👏

It's really touchng.😭

plz yaar tell mayu tht nupur love him.❤️

dialogue are totally awesome.👍🏼

plz PM me whn u update..

swarnima123 thumbnail
very nice update dear hope everything get sorted out soon.
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I felt like crying for both Mayank and Nupur....its sad what misunderstandings can do to individuals and their relationships....i hope this gets cleared up soon....
adi_gupta thumbnail

Part-9

nupur started cleaning house early in the morning....she wanted to complete it as soon as possible.....but she knew atleast it will take time things cant be done by just snapping fingers nor there is any mother-angel who'll come and help her....she stood for a moment and wiped off the sweat...she was on high fever and here she was working like 22nd century's robot!!!she calucated in her mind what all are the errands which she still have to run and then disappointment took over her when she realised she has just started working there are many more errands to run!!!!she only know how desperately she wanted to go and sleep like a log but then she sighed she has a daughter and  a equal enegetic husband to take care of!she blushed a little at her acknowledgement of maynk as her "husband"after such a long time!but the matter here was when he'll again acknowlegde her as his "wife"....

she took the hot cup of tea towards their bedroom....the room was filled with silence and she assumed it that mayu must be there in the washroom by glancing towards the closed door!!!!!she started folding blankets,settling sheets,puffed pillow and then kept everything back at its origin!she shook her head thinking"he just increases my work-load"

she heard the knob of door turning and without looking back she said:your tea is awaiting for you!
mayu while wiping his face off with the towel muttered a "hmmm"
mayu threw the towel on bed and took his tea and sat while stretching his legs....nupur  looked towards the towel and glared at mayu and said:its not the place to keep towels!
mayu while sipping up on his tea:then remove it!
nupur :how many times do i have to tell you not to keep wet towels here on bed..!!!
mayu calmly:keep it aside then it will hardly take a mere second!!!!!
nupur frustratedly glared at him and then removed his towel and muttered under her breathe"never gonna change..shoes under bed,towel on bed"...
mayu grinning:i heard that!!!!

nupur just gave him a look and then started cleaning the bedside vase....he'll never change if only he could help her...suddenly she felt a sharp pain and her grip on the vase slackened...it shattered down into pieces ...mayu was checking his mobile...he thought she broke the vase and said without looking:you still break the things around!
nup couldn't speak she took a step ahead and her foot landed on the glass particles...she yelled in pain "ahh!!!!"
mayu immediately turned his attention towards her,she was holding her one leg...he kept his mobile and tea and made a sudden run towards her!!he crossed those glass particles carefully and held her from her waist to give her support!!she winced in pain....mayu knew she wont be able to walk so he carried her in his arms and laid her down on bed between pillows...she was crying hysterically.....mayu saw the pool of blood over her foot and for a moment shut his eyes and then made a dash towards the washroom...and after a minute he came running with a first-aid kit!!!!
nupur while crying:it hurts shiv!
mayu while caressing her hair:shona!you are very bold....you have gone through the worst pain...labour pain its nothing(nupur gave him a look filled with pain)when again mayu said:give me your foot and let me see why Mr.pain is hurting my shona!i'll tell him you are my wife....
nupur kept her foot on his thigh and watched him talking foolishly with an imaginory character "Mr.pain"...she fell into a trance while seeing shiv taking care of her...soothing her pain and talking silly!!!she made a mental note to laugh at his silly talk later on!!!!

"its done"...nupur came back on earth when mayu completed her dressing and announced its done...for a change she never felt pain maybe she was in her dreamland!!mayu patted her cheeks and then he realised she's suffering from high fever!!!!!
mayu worriedly:nup you are hot!
nupur cynically:thanks...mayu!
mayu realising his stupidity:thats not what i meant i mean you are having high fever and your body is too hot!
nup blushing at her mistake for misinterpreting:oh..ya just a little!
mayu with concern:its not little...you could have told me....i still wish you never hide anything from me(nup understood his hidden meaning)...mayu took her hands in his and said:we have already gone through alot while keeping everything thing to ourselves....
nup whispered:i apologise i never meant to hurt you..its just i am a mother i have to take care of dia...who is filled with "super-girl"enegry!!
mayu chuckled and said:afterall she's my daughter...you dont have to worry about it i can take very good care of our daughter...believe me i may not have been a very good husband but i am a good father...
nupi's eyes was filled with tears...she knew how much pain is behind those eyes and words....she wanted to say to him its not true but she herself felt a lump in her throat...when she didn't say anything he left her hands,wpied her moist cheeks and stood up to leave...he just took two steps when again he came back,leaned down a little and kissed her forehead and lingered his lips for a little more than usual!!!

nup was shocked at the progress of their relation...she touched the place where he kissed her today!!she cant believe that actually a glass particle could do the tricks which even many words cant!!!!!
on the other hand mayu was watching dia sleeping....she was the replica of nupur except the fair colour which she inherited from him....he for a fact knew his daughter would be one of a girl whom every boy will desire to have...and he felt over-protected about her....he cant bear to see boys drooling over his angel...maybe he could just dire a body-guard for her!or even better give her three-four brothers so that her siblings will only protect her....but only if gauri will agree for three-four more siblings.....

to be continued!!!!!!!!!

will post another part soon!!!!

falak01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome yaar.just now i asked nidhi abt the update and here u r....😃😃
really very touching and romantic update..
loved the way mayu took nupz care...and felt his responsibilties as a father..and those glass pieces improved their relationship 😳😳😳
lovely one...👏👏👏
AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
awesome part
mayu is sooooo sweet and caring........mr. pain😆.........awesome part yaar.........please update soon.pm me

hgrhr thumbnail
awesome update yaar..!!
they were behaving like the typical husband and wife...towel, shoes, LOL....so adorable..!!
that scene was so very caring...no matter how much he's rude to her...he can't bear to see her in pain..!!
And the way he was trying to distract her by talking incessantly....so sweet..!!

he's so protective about dia as well...abhi se hi 3-4 siblings ka plan bana liya hai....LOL...!

great update..! looking forward to the next one..!