Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

come come you also try ur luck...prem hai hi aisa...magnetic......jo bhi dekhta hai chipak jaata hai........

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nitzi

separation track has been over..so i don think dere will be more MU..i guess dis wil only push heer more and make realise wat Prem means to her๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ya i also agree now they cant show another separation track where they r already separated and premeer r not even divorced yet
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Well most who came either didnt stay long or separated Premeer.. im hoping this time it'll only bring Premeer together... :)
swathzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we shd wait and watch not b4 cuming to any conclusion๐Ÿ˜Ši'm sure wid chahat being dere prem won't let go off dem
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

true vandy... let her  try her luck.... i believe she ill stop halfway.....

as farah n khushi said.....  let her see one pheyeooh..... n next sec she ill take a personality makeovr..... to Sallu..KKHH shtyle.....๐Ÿ˜†
but i really did not likes t sound of....
parrellel lead.....๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by mi7chimes - 14 years ago
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
make  her  way  in  prem's  life ? whats  that ?prem's  life  is  not  train  station  where  everybody  can  make  way ,  i  wish  premeer  unite  &  geet  goes  away 
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hope prem heer get together bcz of her nd she doesnt create any misunderstanding
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guys honestly saying one thing!!!!!!!!

i m not at all worried about this new girl entrying prem's life!!!!!

i m really gonna enjoy this character!!!!

From the TB it is very much clear that she is a totally positve girl .i know rajveer was also but she is in another manner like she was saying that she cant reveal next what will happen when she will fall for prem!!

This development of Geet falling for Prem will give rise to certain interesting turn of events which will please the audience".

From this its very much clear that she will be re-uniting premeer both!!!!!!!!!!!!

so guys dont worry at all just enjoy all the scene heer being jeleous and all!!!!!!!

that will be fun!!!!!!!!!!
me totally going to enjoy this
๐Ÿ˜›
katane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
long running role in bt land  unfortunately  ,always lead to where  bt  themself don,t  understand  what to do? then the track illbe out of their control,and they want to makeup, but can,t do.
then the track in their show willbe unresolved,like their before track. god help us.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by katane - 14 years ago
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am not worried about this girl's entry.

Majorly she will help Heer get out of the shield that she built around her. And then we might get our detective Heer ๐Ÿ˜† who will realise that its G3 who is behind all this.

As of now Heer is so into her own world that she is not thinking at all. She needs a third person's eyes to look into the situation and the new girl being her close friend might help her that way.

Creatives better dont forget that Premeer are one and will always remain that way!!