TB - Simran Khanna to fall for Prem in Kis Desh

Posted: 14 years ago

Simran Khanna to fall for Prem in Kis Desh...

Star Plus' Kis Desh will see the entry of Simran Khanna, who was last seen in Star One's Shakuntala..

i hope this new girl palys positive role and does not creative more misunderstandings between premeer. 😕Edited by Somii - 14 years ago
Guys, i am really getting worried.. although the article said that her falling in love with Prem will lead to an interesting turn of events,, which will please the audience, but remember the article when Rajveer was introduced.. He was supposed to be a good firend of both Prem and Heer, but we all know what ultimately happened..And also she says tht it is a long running role, and they are mentioning her a a parallel lead and the girl opposite Prem in the articles... so i am really getting worried.. I hope she brings Premeer together and not the other way..
Farh
i don't like her😆😆... she is cute but she in prems life never🤢.................
Originally posted by farahs_6

Guys, i am really getting worried.. although the article said that her falling in love with Prem will lead to an interesting turn of events,, which will please the audience, but remember the article when Rajveer was introduced.. He was supposed to be a good firend of both Prem and Heer, but we all know what ultimately happened..And also she says tht it is a long running role, and they are mentioning her a a parallel lead and the girl opposite Prem in the articles... so i am really getting worried.. I hope she brings Premeer together and not the other way..
Farh
 i dont think now they'll show geet coming b/w premeer as they r already separated from before so i think she'll be there there to help them re-unite.
Guys, another headache, we have yet to settle with SP and now this Simran Khanna,parallel lead and will fall for PREM. oh GOSH, another tension...

esha
Thanks dear

Why ohh Why ,can't destructives  have lil mercy on us😡another triangle if SP was not enough these destructives r now again up 2 no good😡😡😡

Please why can't u ppl understand simple thing we love 2 see PREMEER TOGETHER N ONE but u always give us the opposite😡😡😡Don't like the way they have mentioned she enters Prem's life😡😡😡

All i can say is god give us strength😭

Priya

I dont think she wont cum between them..and the article also didnt mention anything about marriage..and i dont thnk creatives will also think of going there...

She may fall for Prem..and wl tel her mom (Jas Aunty)..and JasA wil tel G3.. G3 for sure will be happy since JA is her old friend...marriage celebration may or may not happen...but Geet wil find out abt Prem being Heer's hubby...so im sure she'll help Chahat to get them bak together..
did u guys know how this new is😆😆😆...... watch this video from starting to 2.34............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVnsvQowjIU
Edited by khushix - 14 years ago
separation track has been over..so i don think dere will be more MU..i guess dis wil only push heer more and make realise wat Prem means to her😃