Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_fan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
plzzz don't do that because less people will read them that way and most people write 4 the readers
it would be better if we can open a new topic 4 all the ffs
meaning we can remove all the ffs from the topics and put them in a topic full of all the ffs
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please dont move the FF's i come only to MJHT forum and moving FF's there i wont be able to trace it out.. and being in the forum even if i miss one i would surely be able to trace it out..
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes please!! this was needed
please move the FF's to the FF section...

n waise why this poll? i mean u guys shud decide this on ur own... majority isnt always correct! πŸ˜› its so obvious that the forum is cluttered with these FF's right now.. theres no scope for any sort of discussion...
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yes plz..All FF's should be moved in FF section..i remember it was in rule ppl can keep only 1 FF MAX in MJHT forum but Der r many FF which r written by only 1 writter..
but thats also not d matter,..Der r so many FF's dat atlast its hard to find a gud discussion topic..So my ans..Yes..

Love
Piya..
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManaliS

yes please!! this was needed
please move the FF's to the FF section...

n waise why this poll? i mean u guys shud decide this on ur own... majority isnt always correct! πŸ˜› its so obvious that the forum is cluttered with these FF's right now.. theres no scope for any sort of discussion...

Exactly....the majority may not necessarily be correct...this is a majorly needed step....I can see some FF writers may be upset but I hope they will understand that this is a discussion forum to begin with.....and these days, thanks to the clutter in the forum, there is hardly any scope left for discussion.....no one's stopping anyone from writing the FFs....they can continue to write as many as they want in the FF section and use the handy multiple PM feature to PM their readers.....I honestly think this works out for everyone.😊
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nureat01

Exactly....the majority may not necessarily be correct...this is a majorly needed step....I can see some FF writers may be upset but I hope they will understand that this is a discussion forum to begin with.....and these days, thanks to the clutter in the forum, there is hardly any scope left for discussion.....no one's stopping anyone from writing the FFs....they can continue to write as many as they want in the FF section and use the handy multiple PM feature to PM their readers.....I honestly think this works out for everyone.😊

Excatly..yea very nice idea dear😊
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
I personally feel that FF's shud be moved to the FF section, as its making this forum a mess
I too am a avid FF reader, but i feel this is very much needed..!!

Also the rule of " 1 FF on the forum per person" is not being followed, soo go ahead with this
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think they SHOULD be moved to the FF section..because that way the forum can look a little more organized and a little more..cleaner...
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm...I think the "one fanfic per member" needs to be followed stringently...you should implement it...and if the members do not follow it..then you can move the FFs to the FF section!
ArTi_Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well if its ur choice mods than we can't say any thing
we know u do tht for us
thanx
ritu randy