FFs in MJHT Forum Should be moved to FF Section?

Poll

Should MJHT FFs be moved to FF Section? *Read Post Below First*

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

W e l c o m e    M J H T i a n s  

________________________________________________________________________________
It has come to the attention of the Development Team that there is a rapid increase in Fan Fictions which are posted on MJHT Forum. This has caused all discussion to be pushed back to pages such as 8 and 9. The Development Team feels that it is now time that we shift the fan fictions to Fan Fiction Section. You will not need to do anything as the Dev Team has the feature to move threads to different sections.

I am opening this thread to receive your feedback. I understand some members will not be happy with the change, and will complain that nobody reads FFs in the fan fictions section. You do not have to worry about that, as all FFs are archived in the Media Centre on MJHT Forum to members to find. Further More each week our MJHT Newsletter will feature the Fan Fictions.

The Admin team have now added the Multiple PM feature, so you can inform all your regular readers about your updated Fan Fics in the FF section.

After Reading the above, we would like to know if members are happy with this decision.

Please Click Yes or No on the Poll Above. // Please leave all feedback as a reply.

Love Miley Jab Hum Tum Development Team
Preeti, Gagan & Dilbagh
(-Preeti-, Gaganjot.S, DramaholicVibes) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Exactly da .. I guess this post was needed here 😉 ..
I hope members vote here ..
As u see most FF's are based on one's own imagination ..  reading them wud divert the reader's mind from the actual story ..  Hence,
I feel all the FF's shud move into the FF section ..

Edited by -Snehu- - 14 years ago
One the one hand its a good option becaue as you already mentioned above, discussion posts are bit behind...and its sometimes really tiring to scroll back 6-7 pages to check if a similiar topic has been posted or not!

On the other hand FF Section is visited not that often, thats true too.

I have a suggestion, its just a suggestion....
Cant we maybe have a sticky post with all the FF links in it of MJHT, AND maybe it would be great if its just written like...Updated(in the topic title) ...if someone's FF is updated?
its just a suggestion... i think people would be more curious to open it and read the FF rather than having a FF Section/Media Centre where you actually dont know if its updated or not....i dont know....its just the attraction kindof thing is missing in the FF section....

Thanks for reading this post!

Anu

-Lipsa- thumbnail
And I too write ff's I surely will discontinue if I get the ffs moved to that section!! coz i write for the readers!!

I have a simple solution to it

Here's a link

http://www.india-forums.com/topic_index.asp?FID=394

It has the topic index so we can open it in one tab and read it whatever discussions interest us we can open then simple

Plz don't move the ff's It dosen't get many comments there and budding writers and new ones get discouraged !!😔

Edited by Lipsa_mjht - 14 years ago
Chan91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Snehu-

Exactly da .. I guess this post was needed here 😉 ..
I hope members vote here ..
As u see most FF's are based on one's own imagination ..  reading them wud divert the reader's mind from the actual story ..  Hence,
I feel all the FF's shud move into the FF section ..

I actually disagree with you, some members like me for example: dont even visit the FF section and right now, i'm not even watching the epi so i only come to the forum to update my FF..I think there should be rule One FF per member b/c i have seen many members opening 2 FFs when they already have 1.😳
kandy thumbnail
i think FFs shud be movd...
speakin for myself....i don rly read FFs..simply becoz i don want 2 get 2 many ideas in my head regardn d shows story...jus d reson i don visit creativs jannat eithr..
so i like 2 read d discussion topics only..n dis way it gets hard for me to earch for dem...
it wud also be easier 4 all ppl hu love readn FFs if it wer givn a section o its own...😳
my opinions entirely though...😊
spiritcrimson thumbnail
i don't know, i myself own two fan fictions...why i would not want you to move them to fan fiction section is because no one would read the ff's there, and thus we wouldn't get too many comments....where as, since it is a ff related to mjht, mjht forum is the best, sinc eeveryone here does read the ff and comment. Since i write ffs, this is my pov. Please don't move ffs to the fanfiction corner
Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy Mods! i kno what u all mean.. but plz do not do it, i was a FF writer on the DMG forum.. as the FF"s got moved so did the readers..and i guess the reason most writers write are for the readers.. i also noticed when this happened with the DMG forum.. the forum became less active..
plz do not do this with the MJHT forum..

plz plz plz plz do not move them.
PLZZ! xxSonia
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i think its a very good decision from my side its thumbs up👍🏼
AreYaar thumbnail
Yes! Thank you for this post! The forum is ridiculously cluttered right now! There is hardly any scope for any discussion topic to be opened....the forum is looking too messy. I'm sure the FFs will get ample viewership in the FF section also and as you said, the multiple PM feature is available as well. So yes, please move the FFs out to the FFsection.