Hey
Nice Great Update
very goood
can't wait to see what happens next
thankz for pm
aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _.serendipity._

Wow, thanks for the quick update! 😃 I was very eager to read the rest, so that's nice of you.

And I must say, you have really improved from your previous posts 👍🏼 There's more detail now, and as a reader, I feel I can engage more with the story than I did before,

You're really good at building the suspense. I can't wait to see what happens next. Whoa, blood and all!! I wonder which of the guys is going to come to her rescue like a knight in shining armour! 😳

Plus, I like your style. Short crisp snippets. Like a fast-paced film.

Write on, Aish! You're doing a great job 👏

lol..ur welcome..aww..!..

thnx a lot!..ohh..thats great..!

hehe thnx..yeah but then i dont think any1 is gonna save her..😛..its ntn big ..!..but u noe there's only Shravan in d bus who's a guy..i mean one she knows atleast..!..

aww thnx..

ur comment really means a lot to me! 😳

poonam - thnx..ur welcome..

iwantitall thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i looveeeee itt aishh!!
thssss is sooooo supr duperr koooolll

keeep me updatedd on this onee!!
cantt waitt!!
aish_punk thumbnail
thnx sindhya..thats really great cmng 4m sum1 lyk YOU!..ure so awesome yourself! ;)

aish_punk thumbnail
hey here is the next part -

RECAP:

We were in the bus, only 4 of us because well we had gone for coaching and all. It was me, Shravan, Nishtha ' another of my friend and some small guy.

I stood up to get the water bottle from my bag when the driver went so fast that I banged my head to the roof of the bus.

All of us got hurt though, but after 2 mins Nishta shrieked " omg ur head is full of blood" she said pointing at me.

I touched my head with my hand and later looked at it to be totally covered with blood.

I shrieked, " Aah!"

Shravan who was busy  rubbing his head finally noticed mine and said " Oh.my.god"

I gave him a deadly glare for just sitting there and watching and not coming to help me.I think he got the point, so he screamed " stop the bus!"

The driver alerted by his scream, did stop and looked at me in horror. It was actually me who was bleeding and like  a lot!
I rushed down the bus, Nishtha and Shravan followed. He put his hand on my head and i felt nice. Then he jerket it out and looked at it, " Eww!" he muttered in disgust.

I was pretty hurt to be bothered about that, so just ignored it. Then Nishtha put her hand on my head. I just poured water onto it. They both took turns putting their hand on my head.

Later when it was okay, we got into the bus.

Shravan went and sit in the front, i dont know why. Maybe he was disturbed by the blood but i could'nt care less.

Nishtha who was sitting with me, said " saw the way he was putting his hand on you" she teased.

" you were doing that too" i said irritated.

" but..HE is a guy!" she said excited.

" so?" i said weirdly.

" oh c'mon it means he really likes u" she said excited again.

" nishtha, thats dumb!" she said.

" whatever" she said and dropped it.

I went back home, and rested for some time. It was pretty boring for me, but i just did it. After some time, i logged onto Facebook and noticed get-well soon wishes. Why did they have to make a big deal out of this?! n who spread it? - Ugh. Shravan!

I went to school and gave my test. But then i felt Jahnavi was totally ignoring me. She was like not at all talking to me. I wonder whats up with her. But then i guess i should leave it, she's got new friends and so do I. Its better to leave her now, and let the friendship break. I've tried my best but it did'nt work it out at all.

Jahnavi's POV

I feel BAD and really hurt! Paro is not talking to me either and Mallika has become a total *****. I wonder if she does'nt like me anymore, well if thats the case i cant help it. I really miss her but i will have to stick with my friends. But i cant help cry at nights...

Mallika's POV

Okay, she's acting so freaking weird in class, she acts like she wants attention! Ugh. Looks like she's changed, good that i left her.

Yay! Am so excited, we're all going to Shravan's house this weekend, and am sure it'll be fun! Oh, by we its me and my 'new' friends. They're a lot of FUN!

We reach the place. Shravan's parents are out, so its just us - Divya, me,Paro,Shrey,Siddharth and obviously Shravan!

We just chat for some time, and its a lot of fun.

" lets play T n D" Divya suggests.

" sure!" i say.

We spin the bottle and its Shrey's turn. He sighs and says, " dare!"

" propose to paro" Siddharth says quickly.

" NO!" Shrey screams.

We all laugh, Paro is blushing badly. They both hate each other but Paro gets excited when ANY guy proposes to her. I know, weird.

" u have to do it shrey!" Shravan says a bit irritated.

" yeah..fine" Shrey makes a disgusted face and goes upto her.

He does'nt bother bending on his knees but says in a romantically over-done voice, " Hey Paro..since the time i saw the ugly..err,beautiful face of yours i'm head over heels..obviously in love with you"

He finishes it and gets back to where he was sitting.

Paro looks offended but gives a fake smile anyway. I roll my eyes at her. Then its Shravan's turn.

" hmm truth" he says confident.

"do you like mallika honestly?" Divya asks a bit too quick.

I open my mouth in shock at her. Why did she have to ask that?!

He looks at me and says " yeah"

" then why the hell wont u two date!" Paro screams out but she looks more as if she does'nt want it to happen.

I blush harder than ever.

Then, we take some snaps. Some of Siddharth and his funny poses. Some of Shrey's weird looks. Some of me and Divya Some of err, me and Shravan.

Okay, thats all. I know nothing great in this chapter, but i just hope it was an okay read.

-aish

iwantitall thumbnail
it wuzzzz cmpltlyyyy amazinggggggg ashhh
juusss addd summ detailss yaaarrr
itsss moree fun to readd thenn...
thoughh deenyingg havngg fun eadingg this storyy is dumbb!!
buutt stilll...
:D
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey
awesome nice great update
you are a awesome writed
oh love ur FF title name
thankz for pm
aish_punk thumbnail
sindhya - aww tats so sweet!..thnx a lot..but i purposely avoid that since its more fast-paced..n to the point..so i wanted it b 2 tat way..but if u want me to add details,i'll do it that way ;)

poonam - thnx..aww..n ur welcome..
_.serendipity._ thumbnail
Hi Aish,
Sorry for my late comment. Have been on a break from the internet. I do that sometimes. I know, weird!
Nice update, hey! I feel really hooked on to the story. Can't wait to see what happens next!! I can smell a love story coming. You've captured the awkwardness that would be there at this age very well. It all seems very realistic, the denial, the uncertainty, the innocent blushing. I was smiling as I was reading. It's so sweet!
Good work! Keep it up!
aish_punk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _.serendipity._

Hi Aish,

Sorry for my late comment. Have been on a break from the internet. I do that sometimes. I know, weird!
Nice update, hey! I feel really hooked on to the story. Can't wait to see what happens next!! I can smell a love story coming. You've captured the awkwardness that would be there at this age very well. It all seems very realistic, the denial, the uncertainty, the innocent blushing. I was smiling as I was reading. It's so sweet!
Good work! Keep it up!

hey hema

ohh..u have?..lol i guess..but i would never do something like that! 😳

thnx...i dont know wether to make it a love story..i'm not sure these 2 will end up together..lol yeah it seems pretty real na?...aww..thnx a lot..